All Comments on 'Cemetery Summons'

by Galloglaich

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
haha

this was a pretty good story,are you gonna write a second chapter? it was funny, had sex, and left us haning wondering what happens next.

PerentiePerentieover 14 years ago
Good succubus story

I'm all for the happier sort of succubus stories, though I don't know what you might have planned for the future. Good work so far.

formiscuseformiscuseover 14 years ago
Great read!

Well-written, fun characters, and a good read. Looking forward to more. =)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Wrong word. Typo?

His jacket was ripped, but it was soaking up the blood seeming from his wound.

SEEPING not seeming

warnoswarnosover 9 years ago
Nice

Good succubus story there and an excellent first chapter.

TheHornyPhoenixTheHornyPhoenixalmost 7 years ago
Followed

Count yourself favorited in my profile. I will continue reading.

praitorianlord11praitorianlord11over 3 years ago
Is it....?

Is this getting polished or another looking at?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Could it be true..

I remember reading this when it first came out. This would be a dream come true

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

The reason that this chapter was posted again. Is because when October rolls around each year. I like to reread this story. But somehow the first chapter ended up vanishing. So I sent Galloglaich a message about it and they fix the problem. It was weird starting off the story on chapter 2. For me at the least it was.

praitorianlord11praitorianlord11over 3 years ago
Galloglaich

Is there going to be any more of this or Sex? I could swear I remember a comment that you were having issues on one of these. Welcome back!!

ByronicBitchByronicBitchover 2 years ago
Was wondering where did chapter 1 go

Read this one a long time back and absolutely loved it but never got the time to finish it. So thought 'bout a reread only to find the story gone from my fav list.

So glad you put it back Galloglaich.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

WARNING: There is nonsensual content between characters who are either in our start relationships throughout, but in Chapter 17 a main character agrees to someone asking them to rape their daughter. She is then so traumatized that she has a mental breakdown.

Up until that point the story is entertaining, with some questionable content, but that is just vile.

OpenWordsOpenWordsalmost 2 years ago

Jack sounds like a little pathetic, submissive bitch...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGalloglaich@Galloglaich
1064 Followers
I try to archive and reply to every email I get from fans, so feel free to message me if you want to talk about my stories or want help writing yours. I've been writing for over a decade; I love it. There's never a bad time to get started. I feel I should mention that for mos...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES