All Comments on 'Eden Ch. 02'

by seth_perm

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Great Story

This was a great story. Packed with a PLOT and the right amount of sex. I honestly Enjoyed the story. I almost said movie. I could picture the whole thing. Keep up the great work.

GeorgeTaskerGeorgeTaskerover 14 years ago
Awesome

Fantastically written story, not only ultra hot and sexy, but also a great plot (like almost all your stories). You've greated a great sci-fi universe that's been surprisingly well developed for this type of tale.

Can't wait to read your next story already!

quelthiasquelthiasabout 14 years ago
Very Fun and light reading

A good story, to bring a smile to a mans face.

I liked how the surprisingly lucky events were almost comical and the "fight" scene was quite funny to read as well.

If someone wants a serious story, this isn't it. The story is much better this way, if you make sequels I suggest you add slightly more conflict and detail (it was a bit rushed at times).

Oh and it reminds me do you (the author) like Clive Custler? The story has that feel to it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Another chaper?

The Eden stories were great. As others have said, I enjoy a plot with sex. And I -love- the Rocker/Mod reference.

It would be great to see another chapter where the hero gets all three girls back.

The points that immediately come to mind are, the hero learns of a treasure on a planet somewhere and he needs all three to get it. And he could adopt a Mod identity (via android or something) to get Carrie out of her marriage.

gogreengogreenover 12 years ago
great story.

short on words i can be but worth the read thanks to posting.

5 stars just dont do your story Justis.

cryforhelpcryforhelpalmost 12 years ago
Nice

Just wanted to offset the previous anonymous moron. This was a good read, 5 stars!

talldarkfellowtalldarkfellowalmost 11 years ago
Just think ....

You wrote a story about a little guy being screwed by a politician and he actually enjoyed it!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous