All Comments on 'A Cuckold Arises'

by SUE4U25

Sort by:
  • 40 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Aren't you the slut/whore

Why you stay married is anyones guess. Just do what you are born for and breed with your black studs and then get your pathetic non-human husband to pay for all the little bastards that you will make. And of course you should really charge for your services after all when you get old, flabby have saggy tits and a cunt a train coud drive through yours studs will find someone else. And don't forget to leave a gun that is loaded for your non-human. It will be a mercy killing.

Simple49erSimple49erover 14 years ago
Still married?

Oh, right. You need him to support your habit of humiliating him and going off for sex with other men. But really, why not rape him in the divorce and drop him so you don't even need him. He is such a wimp and you have all those "big black" men to serice you. Your husband is such a waste. If you really think about it, the way you describe your relatinship now, you do not even love him. Don't wait, he will probably love it if you divorce him because then his humiliation will be public and he can get off on that too.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 14 years ago
The only thing I can say is that it's well written

Technically the story was written well. As for the content,theme,and story line, It's not believeable. I guess if the only thing you wanted to read about is black cock and white women whoring themselves out, then this is a story for you. I would like to see the author use her talent and write something that isn't over the edge, and that the reader could get involved in. Something that had merit, say like a story about two people that loved each other, but just gradually drifter apart. The bad feelings they had for each other at the end of their relationship with all of the adultery, cheating and lying is what eventually broke them up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
The only reason she is married is money

She needs a white man, one that works and makes money, to pay for her lifestyle as the fucks black men. The silly husband in this story needs to end his pathetic life. He has not real purpose but supporting a BBC ho. No womann, not one, is worth what this story entails for the husband. In fact it reads like a very mentally ill person trying to survive many different kinds of mental problems. Let me pose a question, it almost appeared like this couple were at least middle class, how long do you really think the neighbors would tolerate what is basically a white whore living next door fucking blacks. Where I lived it would not have lasted a month! Please get a grip on reality.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Just once....

...i want to read about a bbc chick who realizes that black men are not particularly good lovers,(hell, they just started eating snatch in the 90's) and that Italians are better hung.Or anything but this bathroom wall myth shit-pistolpackinpete

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Magnificent!!!

More please and soon

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
RE:Magnificent!!!?

What the fuck are you smoking? As with all cuck stories. 00 is the vote.

smoothboismoothboiover 14 years ago
keep writing

I like how in this story, the husband isn't shown as a wimp, but that he's just submissive and happy to please his wife. She didn't start cheating on him, they both made the decision to expand their sexual horizons. I also like how the male bisexuality wasn't a big deal. Women are encouraged to be sexual with other women; why shouldn't men enjoy sex with men too?

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Name Change

I enjoyed the story. However, the dominant black male changed his name from Jason to Josh and then back to Jason halfway through the story. I would've cum twice but I'm holding myself back.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Cum slut. Cuckold?

Double ZERO.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
for getting more of success

I realized that there are many ones who love the new style "interracial-anal " in the real life. The evidence of this is.... many sites "interracial-cuckold " now turn on to show a lot of pictures of black guys fuck anal white females, and the porno film did the same way....and the visitors increased to those sites incredible. Sometimes, we ask for ourselves "why won't you create a new style interracial love-anal for the stories? ". We think that this idea will get a lot of success. Thank you for reading

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
It's only natural to submit to black cock

Let's face it. With our average 5" cocks, we white husbands are no match for the supreme black dicks. It should be a social custom that after 5 years of marriage white husband finds a black cock for his wife and voluntarily gives up any sex with her. I am going to convince my wife that this is the best way for both of us. I can't wait to witness her unearthly pleasure of being fucked by a real cock.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Trufe yo

Its a kink. Nothing more. Hell, there's a kink devoted to huge balloons for kryssake, with the 'climax' being when they pop. Get off it you pathetic subhuman worms.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Hot plot, needs edit

I like the story, and identified a lot with David's desires ... but, as noted, Jason's name changes to Josh. Also, there are several places where the narrator changes, where the woman goes from being "I" to she ... as though this were written first from a man's perspective, and then changed to portray a woman's viewpoint. With a little edit (and learning the your/you're trick) this would be even more exciting.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
ask and you receive

A nice little story of a thoughtful husband who wants to be a cuckold and see his wife satisfied. Nice story and thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
yea, but

There is still something a white man does a whole bunch better than a black dude, EAT PUSSY. I assure you ,no matter how big your dick, you can not take my wife; she will even tell you so.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
What happened to the husband's wishes?

"...are you prepared to lose her to someone's longer, thicker cock?" Jason said.

"For a evening or a weekend, yes. on a permanent basis, no,..."

Initially, the husband and wife explore new sexual territory together. But the wife is very quickly turned by her first black lover into a BBC whore, and three years later the husband is frequently coming home from work to find her fucking and sucking black cock? Why? Nowhere did I read of his transformation into a submissive cuck who enjoys eating creampies or wants to raise an interracial child. What does he get out of this? He is just supporting a nasty slut, not a wife.

If I were he, I would move to another city and turn the economic table around, becoming her pimp. Then I would find a woman of my own to play with, one without the potential for disease. This is not marriage, or a loving cuckolding relationship following agreed-upon boundaries.

The author is just one of the younger generation of women who think how nice it would be to play while not having to pay. They are just slaves to their selfish cunts, not responsible adults.

SissyjaymieSissyjaymieover 12 years ago
I wish it was me

I love the story and it would be a very nice thing but only with 2 or 3 Men and

The wife feminizes the husband and they both become sluts for

BBC

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Yes, P L E A S E

I have finally begged and pleaded with my wife to have a sexual relationship with a BLACK man. He came over one evening and my wife gave him a handjob. She saw that it had turned me on to watch her stroking his black shaft and she asked him if he minded if I jerked off while she pleased him. It was a night of excitement and pleasure for all three of us especially seeing him squirt a load of cum on her beautiful breasts and run down and over her erect nipples. She even asked me to lick it up and she told him that possibly she would give him a blowjob if he wanted to see her again. He readily agreed and even mentioned that he wanted to FUCK her. Smiling at him she offered that her husband wanted to see her get a big, hard, black cock up her ass.

Looking forward to his return!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
It Happened!

I watched and taped my sexy wife have sex with her black "STUD" this morning. I woke up and they were in our den and he had his big, black cock inside her tight , pink twat and she was whining to keep from moaning and waking me up. I had said "Good Morning" and she lashed out at me saying "Oh, fuck, glad you are up. He is fucking me so damn hard and it is so deep, I gotta scream. Oh, FUCK me Baby, give me that big, black COCK. FUCK MY CUNT- FUCK HER, FILL MY HOT PUSSY!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
My Wife"s Turn

She wants to watch me suck her lover's black cock while she teases her ass with a black dildo preparing to get it fucked and shoved full of his cum

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
And she's GONE!

Yeah - I'm sure a man is going to facilitate his wife becoming a slut. Even writing the words makes me laugh. The wife would be out the door and down the road so fast it would make her head spin.

devilspy2001devilspy2001over 10 years ago
Good writing

Good writing of the first time for you. I would love to see you write your husband to write about his times sucking and swallowing load of real man seed. Of him getting his pussy stretched and filled with Stud cock and his breeding by real men. Of him feasting on your pussy as he licks, sucks, and swallows hot thick gobs of real man seed for his belly and how he is now hooked on all of it. And of course, I encourage you to continue to write about your adventures with real men.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Three years later

Does she even know where her "EX" husband lives? Because no one is going to live with a cheating slut that's willing to expose him to every social disease known to man.

She was history the first time she strayed. Any else, like this sorry story, is complete manure.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
interesting comments

it is interesting to read comments by people who question and or disapprove but are here reading the stories. ?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
My life

I absolutely loved your story. It sounds similar to my situation. I am a 22 yr old white boi whose mom has taken to sleeping with young Black studs. One in particular, is a muscle bound 19 yr old Black thug. He met my mom while beating the crap out of me in our front yard. I had foolishly used the N word towards him. My mom stood at the living room window and Watched the beating. She invited him in and fucked him in My Bed. Long story short, I now realize that he is in fact superior to me. Dad has also come to this realization. We are all Black cock sluts. I would love to hear back from yiou. E mail me if you'd like at dc13914@aol.com. Please keep writing

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Ignorant precept for a story

The reason why people read this trype is because it is under the heading of loving wives .

That is also why they complain about the content when the like of this is posted.

Myself, I played rugby for years and in my experience from sharing after match showers. blacks and whites is that they were for the most part similarly endowed.

Aside from little Elroy a lad of West Indian black stock who was painfully tiny, but never let it bother him as he had a great sense of humour and was a brilliant player.

He said and I quote, the white woman dem believe the stories and because a dat me get a chance wid dem.

Most blacks, as with all races. resent stereo typing which people have to live up to or live down to.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Story title has the word "cuckold" in it

Why do people that disapprove of the cuckold lifestyle continue to read these stories? A reader stated that he read this story because it falls under "loving wives" category, did you skip the title? the title clearly states this is a "cuckold" story. I find panty sniffing, scat and many other fetishes to be disgusting but I don't read those stories and flame the authors.

msbishop702msbishop702over 8 years ago
Sexy lady

Wow would a woman truely be like this I mean my wife is cold hates sex I'd love to see if someone could get her we to like sex this is o e sexy woman and yet I feel sorry for the husband but he knew what he was slashing for.

jaxster99jaxster99over 8 years ago
the husband is bi.

disgusting that he would sell his wife out to be a blackmans whore just because he wanted to suck his cock.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Lose. Lose control. Not "loose".

Tootight1Tootight1almost 6 years ago
good story

I was surprised when I read this. Most wanna-be cuckolds, either chicken out, or regret that they asked for it. Obviously they knew what they wanted. They should be planning ahead though. It can be great, but it can also be disastrous.

Breaking the cycle can be real hard to do, and get on with your life. Kids, Job, Business, Social success, Neighbors, Family, too much to list.

Would love to read a second chapter here, just because this seems to be an honest story of it working for the couple, at least so far.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Wrong catagory

This should have been in satire. So sick it's funny.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Great Story However.......

You need to watch those Grammars and at the same time I wished you would make up your mind on Not Only on How Big Jason's BBC is at first. But Also Most Importantly Your Prospective as in which POV are we reading it at one Point in the Story is it the POV or is it Third POV and son on. But As I fa Said It Still An enjoyable Red it's just that For Me Personally the Grammar's and the POV Thing really gets Annoying and also Really Hinders the Reading Experience and Takes you out of the Story and the Universe of the story itself.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story!

kev01955kev01955about 2 years ago

For me that was a great story. Got me so horny. Your husband is a lucky man.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

many wives in great marriages should have a bull and bbc at that. if she loves you and treats you good and is a good wife then be her cuckold. wives deserves a good fuck and it makes her a better wife and mother too. if she is well fucked and satisfied then it is all good

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

there is nothing better in life than watching your beloved wife enjoy a good fuck and a bbc, For me it does my heart well that she is enjoying herself and id being taken care of. A well fucked wife is a very happy wife

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

what the hell is wrong with folks today. nothing wrong with being your loving wife;s cuckold. i for one want the best for my wife and that includes her enjoying a bbc , a wife deserves the best fuck and a well fucked wife is a happy wife.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous