All Comments on 'Marci's Panties'

by seabee23419

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Nice guy

That would fuck his step-daughter...........Ain't it great though?. I too used to lick and taste my step-daughter's panties......but as time went on...seduced her and then fucked her, You are right. such a sweet tight pussy.....no babies though.....Why would I do THAT!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
my daddy does the same thing

my dad irl takes my dirty panties out of my hamper and i find em creamed...its so hot. once he felt me up and i thought that he was gonna take me. i am hoping some day he will and make me pregnant like in this story...write me at stacy18_bi@hotmail.com if you want...

seabee23419seabee23419over 14 years agoAuthor
I know!

I am still in awe with her pussy! We are going to get busted sooner or later. But, damn, it is like the best I ever had!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
HOT

This is so freaking hot! I love a cameltoe!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Sorry, it's bad

There's not a lot of build up and then the fucking is just over in a single paragraph. Needs a little bit of work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Wish you were my dad

I know my dad uses my panties too. I've found em in my hamper creamed. I love tasting his cum mixed with mine. Mmmm. I'm stacy18_bi@hotmail.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Meh

It doesn't seem real. Like most of these "true" stories here are fake but this you can how fake it is without much work. Also it's a bit disturbing you want to have sex with your daughter. Same goes for everyone who commented and wished they were you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
A Child for Stepdad

Great true story more men need to fuck their step daughters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
All it took was a pair of sexy, dirty panties

I've been into women's panties (pun intended) for quite some time, now. And, like you, had also fallen asleep, which is not what I had intended on happening, and though it did, everything worked itself out better than either my daughter or I could have ever wanted. So, I can relate first hand to this story, but there is one question I have that, if possible, I would appreciate some clarification: Why did your daughter, Marci, call you by your first name, Mark, Mark? And, honestly, I believe this interrogative is warranted, to say the least.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Daughters dirty panties

Hiya I also got caught while sniffing my own daughters dirty panties while jacking off at first she screamed and called me a sicko but after 10 mins she calmed down and asked me why. I just told her I loved the smell and taste of her cummy panties.

Show me Dad! So I continued to sniff her dirty panties she wore yesterday and stroked my hard cock in front of her. I asked her what panties she was wearing and she lifted up her skirt and showed me her pale blue silky thong.

I bet you've sniffed these before havnt you Dad?

I told her I had and asked her if I could sniff them now.

She started to take them off but I told her no while your still in them Baby.

I pulled her legs either side of my head and eased my face between he open legs. She gasped out loud as my mouth covered her crotch and I sucked her cunny through it. She started to hump my face moaning loudly as she was about to cum I pulled the panties to the side and sucked her clit hard and she cum in a torrent into my mouth. But then she started to cry and ran from the room and locked herself in the bathroom!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
my daughters dirty panties

Hiya I am actually sniffing a pair of daughters dirty panties as we speak so musky and crispy. I would love to send you pics of my daughters and my wifes dirty panties.

can you send me pics of dirty panties as well to mingeeter2003 at yahoo.co.uk

I have loads to send you happy sniffing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous