All Comments on 'Chemical Concocktion Ch. 09'

by hypnopup

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Thanks for the continuation for your series

I enjoyed your series, so please do continue.

Cheers from Spain

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Great job!

Love this story!

C_frommnC_frommnover 14 years ago
Like where the Story

Cant wait to see where the Teacher and Jennifer go..and Maybe Beth a 3 - some? Will Beth keep her Jealousy under control?

kaisermatthiaskaisermatthiasover 14 years ago
incredible!

Can't wait for chapter 10, like an earlier commenter I'm excited to see where this leads, and if my girls wind up exposed to the potion...

kaisermatthiaskaisermatthiasover 14 years ago
correction

That last comment should read, if more girls wind up exposed to the potion. Proofreading error!

C_frommnC_frommnover 14 years ago
Great Story

Can't wait for Jennifer to get together with Beth and Mr.Deering. it would heighten her Sexuality. and Maybe Jennifer could mention her friend Meisha to Beth and they could get her into the Harem.

Good Story keep it Going theres No End in-sight except College. and they Beth and Jennifer could stay close to Home and be at Mr.Deering's beck and Call.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
bravo bravo

cant wait for the next chapter need to involve more girls

TheRabbitInYourHatTheRabbitInYourHatalmost 14 years ago
ehh....

Too Incomplete, where are the other chapters?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
what

finish the series all rady

CathbadCathbadalmost 14 years ago
Good Job

This is a very well done story. I'd like to see more.

Unfortunately for the few years I taught math in a private school it was all boys.

hckfhckfalmost 14 years ago
Please continue this awsome story

I really like this story, it has a lot of potential for future chapters.

I like the idea that Dan doesn't know everything about the potion and how it changes Beth and Jennifer. His inner struggle is on an good level, too. It's not too much and it isn't non existent, I like it that way.

Over all I really would like to read more chapters of this story. So feel encouraged to continue your writing, I will read it.

45jordan7845jordan78over 13 years ago
Hope you continue!

I love the series and hope you continue!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
10/10

This is hands down one of the best series i've read on literotica. I hope you continue it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Amazing

Love it. Why'd you stop?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
PLZ

Please continue the story i really enjoyed it :D

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Very hot, please keep the story going!

Thank you :)

kaisermatthiaskaisermatthiasabout 11 years ago
just another note to say

Please come back to this story!

rondell347rondell347over 10 years ago
Love it ....

More Please.....

Like to see a more puzzled Jennifer and her +/- list with consise intelligent questions of her Master/Mistress, with no low intelligence bimbo extremes (tone dn)

Paladin_onePaladin_onealmost 10 years ago
End?

I would have rated your story higher, but there is still way too many waves to explore for this to end so soon.

C_frommnC_frommnover 7 years ago
Re-Read

This Story and wish you would write some more for . You need to Explore Jennefer & Beths Relationship. and as a Good Slave will bring her toy for him to Use. Then there Myesha and Jennifer Maybe Beth can make Myesha a 3rd Slave for the Teacher. and Eventually the Parents of these girls will need to become Involved and Question some of the Changes they are going through.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
more

love the story but you need to continue it .really a hot story .her turning to a sub and Jennifer .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
More

Read the whole story over the past few days and left comments of course knowing there were chapters ahead and it seems like you worked on all of those things already. This is a nice story with an interesting plot to it and a lot of potential.

RuckinLguardRuckinLguardover 2 years ago

Good start to the story, unfortunately it suffered a slow lingering death in the last few chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Such a shame that this series is unfinished.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

And what happens all to often on this site.... an unfinished story. Bummer I liked this one

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous