All Comments on 'Controlled then Cuckold Ch. 04'

by CuckoldGuy

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
WHY?

WHY out yourself through this?

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
no

comment necessary

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
the pen

I CAN THINK OF A BETTER USE FOR YOUR PEN THEN WHAT YOU CALL WRITING.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
With the split personality at least the wife could

be getting mental help. Married to her I dont think so. Why marry a woman cares absolutely nothing for you and hates you so much she does that is described in this story? Have you been so bad in life you actually think the husband needs this punishment of being married to a split personality shrew who fucks around?

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
I assumed reading this the writer lived in europe

Sorry guy didnt realize anyone living in PA could be this messed up. This stuff belongs in fetish by the way. There is no loving wife in the story nor is there a marriage.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
liked the story but

why not have the cucky hubby dress up and cut the boy friend's ball's off as he cum's for the LAST TIME!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
what the fuck is going on?!?

The story was all over, with absolutely no plot...not even a general direction. You never explain why you love her so much? Is she a fantastic cook, an amazing lover? Is she Martha fucking Stewart or something because I haven't seen any reason why a person would tolerate that sort of shit and abuse.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

LOVE LOVE LOVE it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

It boggles the mind why any man would put up with this shit.

If any wife, gf, or woman I was just fucking for fun punched me? She'd never ever make that fucking mistake ever again.

As a simple reaction I'd put my fist straight into her nose. She'd be picking her teeth up off of the carpet.

I have never been in love enough with any woman to ever put up with 10 percent of this shit.

No hetero male would. Ever. This is pathetic. And if any of you actually like this? You are a either the worst kind of beta male who should seek some professional help OR you are a entitled cunt who will end up in life all alone.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCuckoldGuy@CuckoldGuy
1073 Followers
Retired engineer. Married to the same woman for over fifty years. All of my stories are true from my own life experiences or they were given to me by my readers. I wanted to write a story as a way of giving back to this site but then, one story led to another and then another....