All Comments on 'Clit Fuck'

by EZ_CUM_EZ_GO

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Hot!

I loved it! I would love to read more about them or her. The big clit & the fuck - I'm jealous. The only thing better would be a little anal-clit play. Oh so kinky! Yum!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
what a

shitty attitude. if that's the new fashion how you should treat others, fuck you all

sledgehammer720sledgehammer720over 14 years ago
Top Drawer!

I absolutely love a girl with a big clit, and there's not a lot of erotic lit that covers that. You not only did that, you wrote a magnificent story, and I hope to see more like it in the future. I know I'll be writing one...

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Loved it...!

That was one of the hottest stories I've read so far!

Stephen7RedoStephen7Redoover 14 years ago
Love a hot clit story!

Mmmmmm...give me a nice big swollen clit to suck on and I'd be in bliss all weekend long!

Thanks for the excellent story and the accompanying cum!

Stephen

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Interesting story but....

....sad social commentary and really convoluted writing,"though admittedly,it wasn't something I wouldn't do out of pure curiosity"???-pistolpackinpete

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Hot stuff, bad grammar.

Yes, it really did take away from the action in the story for me. I liked the content (don't think I've come across a big clit story here yet), but please have someone proofread and edit for your future stories. Your voice seems like it's being muffled under the layers of unnecessary words.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
grandpa said

grandpa said if ya can't say nothing nice about something, just say nothing. Seems like some of ya all need to listen to grandpa ...

stacatto

Greyfox69Greyfox69about 13 years ago
Great story

Great story! Keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Clit fucking fun'

Great romp. Thanks for sharing

beastboy42beastboy42about 11 years ago

This is without a doubt one of the most erotic stories I have EVER Read.

Largely you have fulfilled a fantasy I thought I would Never seen in erotica.

there are plenty of stories of "Herms" or "chicks with dicks" who fuck a submissive male. But Never have I seen an erotic fiction where a "normal" female fucks someone with their clit.

In a way it is almost MORE dominating then normal 'pegging' since it is fucking a man with female anatomy, instead of just a 'copy' of a male cock.

I really REALLY hope you may write more liek this, and perhaps I can even commission you to write something for me ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Boring

As with sex itself, a bit of work on pacing, drama, and learning to build might have kept this from being a dull slog with a tepid at best payoff.

HikuleoHikuleoover 8 years ago
Awesome

Its so hard to find a story that's classy and erotic and short all at once. Great job.

rehj35rehj35over 7 years ago
One of the BEST

This is one of the BEST stories here I am surprised I have not seen this before today

( I have read stories on here daily for several years)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
That's fantastic..... More more

Fantastic theme, very well written. Can you write more regarding big clits... Please?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Superior erotic story - wish that it had continued for another chapter or two!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Loved it! More, please!

GrandTruthseekeGrandTruthseeke7 months ago

The story is amazingly hot and exciting! Masterfully written! There needs to be a sequel or a similar story where the main characters go further in their bisexual explorations!

GrandTruthseekeGrandTruthseeke7 months ago

History says that the end of the official part is the beginning of a closed party ! We really want to continue.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Love big clits, has one partner who had a 1-1/2" clit when excited. Would like to hear more about the after party.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous