All Comments on 'My Son's Huge Cock Ch. 04'

by blackfen

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
shouldn't this be the other way around

she hungry for cock,shouldn't she be begging.she make a sissy out of him.

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftover 14 years ago
Turn about fair play

Get her handcuffed

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Keep on writing.

I really enjoy reading this story. Please continue writing this story.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 14 years ago
Who's the slave between them

Mom is doing just what her son wants her to do . she is becoming so infatuated with his big cock, it seems she is the slave to his cock.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
nothing wrong with group sex

How about bringing your friend and her Son into the story, whatever keep it going, I'm loving reading it..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Help.

I'm not trying to be rude or anything. I love your story (i guess because im a 13 yr old girl.) But I feel you repeat stuff a lot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
so hot

wonderfully nasty and horny.

chytownchytownover 5 years ago
Good And Nasty****

Thank for sharing.

91119669111966over 2 years ago

I've been giving solid 5 stars to all the chapters up til now. I saw huge potential with the directions the characters could go. But then I noticed they are falling in a rut and if the next chapter doesn't start digging them out of it I'm sorry I'll be done reading the story. What happened to the other mommy that you had the web cam set for her to watch mommy give him his 1st blow job. Nothing was ever said about her reaction or anything. As far as the reader knows it's been running since you started it and they've found a way to sell tickets. That was a huge potential plot enhancing possibility lost any way you would have wanted it to play out. Now I don't see how you can plausibly bring her back with absolutely nothing more about her and the camera being said between then and now. Even if you sayvits been running all this time and go from there it's still a huge loss with running commentary from her critiquing each performance or suggesting things to possibly getting together with you guys. But now she will just be an afterthought that doesn't feel real anymore. I'm sorry I don't mean to be so critical. But I loved the story and wish it could have built up a lot more.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

The story is erotic no doubt but it's becoming too predictive. Add something more, something new or else the story will become banal after awhile.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous