All Comments on 'Cum Eating Aunt'

by KingKongDong99

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
crap

you lost me in the first sentence why do we need to need to know your size??????????????

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Me too

You lost me as soon as you announced the size of your tool. But, like a trooper I read on a few more lines. Then the poor English sentences and grammar got me gnashing my teeth and gave it up. If you want good comments, do a good job or quit!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
damn good

really good story. write more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Shit

Whaddaya expect from an authr who's name is KingKongDong? Of course. I know! Bragging on tool size!<p>Getting to be the typical noob bullshit on here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Pure Garbage

First two paragraphs put me off. Very amateur story. Are you old enough to be on this site? This was more like the ramblings of a 15 year old virgin. Giving it a 00 score is being kind. Please give up writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Geeez that sucked

Go back to school kiddo and learn grammer, as well as putting sentences together.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 14 years ago
A little rough but readable, hot content though

The author needs to reread his story before posting, and that will catch the spelling mistakes. The strange sentence structure makes it a little hard to follow, but it kept my interest. Just keep writing if you have a passion to do so, and don't pay any attention to the frivolous comments.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Silly

Sounds like a 12 year old boy wrote this on his mom and dad's computer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
How could anyone not like this

hot story of family desire? Don't we all want to be sexually active with members of our family? Our parents and children, as well as grandparents and aunts and uncles. What is abnormal or abhorrent about that? I shot my load when the underage daughter licked the spunk from my dad's sister's lips. Fantastic, please write more-pistolpackinpete.

KingKongDong99KingKongDong99over 14 years agoAuthor
Acknowledged

First let me thank everyone of you for leaving a comment. However, constructive criticism is what I am looking for. Granted, I did not read it before posting or else I would have corrected many of my mistakes or even rewriten some parts but hey I was horny as hell and did not think straight. I admit: bad English, awful grammar and strangely constructed sentences. Oh well, I am not a writer just a spectator. ;)

Some comments do not deserve my attention, so I just let it be.

The question is: shall I tell you the rest of the story or not???

Tx again for sacrificing your time to read and comment on my post.

Kingkongdong99

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Grammar?

"She always wears sexy."

There's a sentence for you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Good one buddy!

Keep going, write more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Ehhh

Sucked. Learn how to proofread idiot

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

keep it goin im not a snobby reader

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
good story wanna hear more

Its too bad that you couldn't bang the 16 yr old, and have a 3 some,

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Never had my aunt,

Never had my aunt but my ex-sister-in-law could rival your aunt in oral skills and the tightest wettest pussy ive ever fucked or ate out. Keep it cumming. Love possible stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
ass

i would love to hear you fucking her in the ass.

i love to fuck my wife's asshole and she is a natural cocksucker. she loves it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

id love to see the rest of this story. 5 out of 5

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
few issues

ok your idea is great. the writing to get it across not so much...keep working at it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
What a start!

I just loved the way Cum Eating Aunt started. Even though I am a bit angry that you did not let me cum in my pants, I am very intrigued by the possibilities that you have presented. Please write another part and don't keep us waiting too long.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Good in concept, but I'm afraid your writing style is a bit hard to take. Before uploading part 2, I'd suggest finding someone to work as a proofreader/editor.

shamu4156shamu4156almost 7 years ago

I loved it!!! Super hot story!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Good start

Write it will the neice get her turn

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
God Will Be Sucking Cock

God will be sucking cock and swallowing as well, as much as he can.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Dude we need a part 2,3 and 4

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Nice story,hope ate her pussy lots of times !

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous