All Comments on 'Close to the Phone Ch. 02'

by LesGermane

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
liked it, but...

I liked the story alot, it treads a line where few stories go. Usually cuckold type stories end with the husband being a sissy cocksucking maid to the wife's lover. I like how this man was able to keep some dignity intact, while still being "forced" into bi-sex, one of my favorite subjects. However, leaving out the whole specifics of the husband losing his cherry made me feel kind of cheated. I guess the author's idea was to let the reader fill in the nasty, graphic details. It kind of worked, but seemed a little bit of a cheap trick. I still liked the story though. keep going!

LesGermaneLesGermaneover 14 years agoAuthor
Author here

If other folks feel the same way about the missing sex, I would certainly go back and fill that in. I have read so many stories in which the sex IS the story that I didn't think I could really do anything but go over ground that's already been covered.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
not as good as your others

in my view this story was a let-down compared to your others...the other ones were very hot, especially the first chapter of "phone"; this one brought in a superfluous extra "black" character...what's the point? it doesn't add anything to the eroticism and a lot of this story centered around the sexual power of tony, i don't get bringing in another male character especially so early

also RE the details of the sex, it's an erotic story, it's porn...that's sort of the point...it's not about covering new ground. i think the desire to "cover new ground" led you down a wrong path. i would suggest you focus on the 3 people that's already intense enough...otherwise why not also bring in a dog and cat, aliens, etc.

donaldelliott11donaldelliott11over 14 years ago
One of my favorites

I loved it, although I agree that the extra character in the motel was unneeded - Tony should have deflowered Jim.

I also (no, really, I loved it!) wish there had been a bit more description of the oral and anal sex. I get what you were doing, and I think the story is well-done, but I do read them for the sex, too.

Next chapters - Tony and Jim's wife can humiliate him perhaps in front of someone he knows - maybe a family member or a coworker.

DonaldElliott11

pathetic_cuckpathetic_cuckabout 14 years ago
Too Little?

Nah, I'd leave it exactly how it is. I think it was lots of fun. There was enough detail present to give a very precise picture of what happened to the husband.

This is porn, yes, but that doesn't mean it can't also be a good read.

Well done (again).

AfoojaAfoojaover 12 years ago
very well done

Though I was expecting James would get fucked,there was very little time before the big black cock slid in him that I was sure of it. Very nice way of creating the tension without being predictable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
more detail please

I agree that you should have included the details of Jim getting fucked. Also, instead of falling asleep, he should have sucked Derek's big cock - the one that had just been in his ass. I also agree that he should have been able to finally watch Tony fuck his wife. I also like another reader's suggestion that next time he gets fucked in front of a co-worker or a family member (perhaps his sister). Please continue the series of stories. These type of submissive cuckold stories really turn me on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
THANK'S GOD THIS SORROW ABORT QUIT WRITING

ahh, yes. rating the garbage : UNO ESTRELLA !!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Good.

I liked this story and that is what it is folks.

N2BiSex4uN2BiSex4uabout 6 years ago
no star fuck

reading about the actual fuck is the best part, yours was three ***

how bogus

SubSissyCDinNMSubSissyCDinNMover 3 years ago

If we could do the same thing I believe that all of you and me will be there on our knees begging for the cocks

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Know How He Feels

It was actually my wife who breached my anal virginity but it was her white lover whose fat 7 inches she had prepped me for who made me his gay bitch. He fucks both of us regularly now; I no longer erect unless a cock’s knocking at my back door.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous