All Comments on 'My Son's Best Friend Ch. 13'

by Cheleste

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Woops

Great story but I smell trouble in the air, thanks for your effort.

incestor007incestor007over 14 years ago
Nice one

Hi Cheleste,

Thanx for wonderful story My son's Best Friend,It was really interesting to read. i just wanted to know if there are mre parts to come or you just decided to end it. And please tell me if its a real story, because irs each words take me a imaginary world. Please do not leave it incomplete , i will hurt you lot of fans.

"My Son's Friend" shows a totally different side of woman, i wanted to know more about all characters, i will just say

i cant wait, One more thing i wanted to ask you about is if this is not real, have you already decided the end, because you have given many hints, tha there is somthing which is to be uncovered yet, i am surprised to see a mother's side overtaken by women's totally,(As she jean said she didnot care about paul many times, and she was even more worried about her friend to know than her own son, and most surprisingly a son who is so understanding i kind a loved his charcater, it seems you have something for him in this series he is hiding, you gave some hints, is there really somthing which he is not revealing? please answer this one.

Atleast tell all the hints give really means somthing or just they were.

you seems quite interesting person.I wud love to have conversation with you, o dont know if message will display my email address to you. so i am writing it explicitly.

incestor007@gmail.com.

(incestor007 at gmail dot com)

hope you reply.

thanx.

chytownchytownover 2 years ago

***Reads like a long poem!! Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous