All Comments on 'About Me'

by ladylana

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Piece of Garbage

Hope you have a means of supporting the little bastard, so it doesn't fall on the shoulders of the taxpayers.

Captain MidnightCaptain Midnightover 14 years ago
Anonymous is a troll

Real men don't brutalize women in any way. Anonymous is not a real man. He is some humanoid mutant. Maybe that's why I don't read NonHuman stories.

ladylanaladylanaover 14 years agoAuthor
To : Anonymous on 09/22/09

I'm not sure how else to get this out than to comment on my own work...Nothing you say really bothers me. But I'll have you know that my child is not a bastard thank you. Also yes I do work, and so does my child's father. I learnt a long time ago not to take what people said about me too seriously. I have been through much worse than to take it to heart when anonymous people who have nothing better to do than to try and hurt people they don't even know. So you can relax, the taxpayers shoulder are very safe. And I happen to be one of said taxpayers. Chill out. I'm guessing you dont like my work very much,but what can you do. Sticks and stones,and all that. =) ( also thank you captain midnight)

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Not Sure

Why someone would write something ugly about this person, she opened up, gave us some insight and someone tried to kick her. W.T.F. I say thanks for sharing.

humminbeanhumminbeanover 14 years ago
Ignore the twit

The first comment by the anonymous gutless wonder should be ignored. Imagine a beautiful day at the beach, unspoiled even when a passing seagull shits on your sandwich. You throw it out and enjoy the day anyway.

Anon is that seagull.

Best wishes for your coming family.

jim2268jim2268over 14 years ago
my lady well done you.

i really enjoy the review about your self. it to me was honest and to the point. well done you.

now as for the person that wrote piece of garbage you my friend are such a sad case. that this world don't need.

do you get your kicks out of putting people down i wonder.

you won't win on here that's for sure,your just sick.

jim2268jim2268over 14 years ago
my lady well done you.

i really enjoy the review about your self. it to me was honest and to the point. well done you.

now as for the person that wrote piece of garbage you my friend are such a sad case. that this world don't need.

do you get your kicks out of putting people down i wonder.

you won't win on here that's for sure,your just sick.

jim2268jim2268over 14 years ago
my lady well done you.

i really enjoy the review about your self. it to me was honest and to the point. well done you.

now as for the person that wrote piece of garbage you my friend are such a sad case. that this world don't need.

do you get your kicks out of putting people down i wonder.

you won't win on here that's for sure,your just sick.

Poizon69Poizon69over 14 years ago
Hello LadyLana

I don't normally read reviews and essays. It's just not my thing. However I read the other comments and thought, Why not? If it's any help to you I am quite often awake at two or three in the morning writing or reading a story. I read your vampire story and thought it was very good. You have talent, so go with it. As others have said if your up to it please continue writing. Good luck with your child, personally I am not that fussed about children. But I suppose they do have a certain charm. Anyway good luck with your stories and with your personal life. I will also just echo the others and say that the Anon person who left the first comment probably got lost on the site somewhere. Perhaps they thought they were reading a something else?

Regards

Poizon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Takes a strong Lady ......

to answer the negative feedback in such a polite manner. good luck with all you have going on. Keep writing, it will help with stress. Stress........ overcoming the urge to choke the living shit out of some asshole who desperatley needs it!

KOTKKOTKover 14 years ago
Sticks and Stones may break my bones.........

but WORDS will never hurt me. This was said my a very dear friend of mine(She's writer on this site and edited my work) and I stictly follow it. People take pleasure taking a shot at others. At least show some courtesy towards female writers. The way you handle the "Anonymous" reader was excellent. Keep writing and entertaining the readers, after all you are here for that. Looking forward to read more from you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Whose rugrat is it really?

If you're brits you're a slut and Jason your wimp cuck. You tried to kill yourself four times? Maybe 5th time lucky-pistolpackinpete.

Poizon69Poizon69over 14 years ago
Pete?

Give the Lady a break. I admit the post has no sex or violence in it so I guess that's why your upset. The Lady is just telling you who she is nothing more and having contacted her I can say she is a genuine person who is new to writing. So cut her some slack, and go read a cheating wife story.

Captain MidnightCaptain Midnightover 14 years ago
Suicide is NOT Painless

I'd love to know where "pistolpackinpete" got his prejudice against the British. And the talk of suicide? Mmmmm ... hello, dude. A person who takes his or her own life leaves behind a lot of people who cared, people who will be deeply saddened by the loss. I have all sorts of acquaintances on Lit. One of them took her own life. You don't want to know what I would do to the parties who were held responsible. But I would take all of it back to have that person back in this world again. Trust me. As someone who has experienced near-suicidal despair (although no attempts on my life), people who attempt it REALLY need help and really ought to get it. I think pistolpackinpete and the first anonymous troll really need help too before they harm someone and there is nothing left to do but punish them.

Captain MidnightCaptain Midnightover 14 years ago
By the way ...

Seems like you are feeling better, since you didn't write again at 4 in the morning. Sorry about misreading your age. I thought you said 27. What does N.I. mean on your location?

Poizon69Poizon69over 14 years ago
Hello Captain Midnight

In answer to your question about N.I? Northern Ireland. Sorry Lady Lana I thought I would answer the question for you. Also it was an excuse to give you another 5 stars. After all fairs fair.

RossDanielsRossDanielsover 14 years ago
Welcome to Literotica.

Thanks for providing some insights about yourself. I enjoy reading stories more when I know a little bit about the author. Keep writing. I promise, there are a lot more good people on here than there are jerks. Sometimes it just doesn't seem like it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous