All Comments on 'When I Came Home Early'

by unowen1987

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
On What Friggin Planet

On what friggin planet does this shit happen to a working slob living with his mommy and daddy ?

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Please More

This is why it is called fiction, this doesn't happen in the real world however I wish it would. Please, Please continue with the story.

I would love for more

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
No need to continue

It's the same old story: the woman has huge tits, the guy has the biggest dick she's ever seen and they go from total strangers to fucking only minutes after meeting each other. We can't forget that the protagonist is a tobacco-chewing, pickup truck-driving loser too.

And please learn when one sentence ends and the next one begins it's hard to follow the story maybe youll get the point after reading this "sentence." :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago

Please keep going with this story

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
ginger lover

awaiting part 2 sex with those sexy sisters..........

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
I Love Twins

When I was in college I dated a twin. Once they tried the twin switch on me. But I knew what they were up to. And after having sex with.both of them, I let them know I had been aware of their prank For some reason, having caught them in their treachery made me the asshole.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous