All Comments on 'Forced to be a Slut Ch. 02'

by doctor_devon

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
I know what they call 25 men....

....I know Mista kottah sir ooh ooh!-They call it aids!-pistolpackinpete (too bad she seems such a nice young thing

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
More Detail in Chapters

would be better. As for other comment about AIDS, I have never heard of anyone getting any STD from reading and fantasizing.

Keep up the series and you MUST let the daughter humiliate Kimmy also.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
WOW

... my first thought for reply was enough said, but... after seeing previous comment about more detail would be nice, I'd have to agree. But I also think this worked well and if more detail fucks with the flow, ;) , then don't mess with it.

Lost_YonderLost_Yonderover 14 years ago
keep it up

I agree with the others that a little more detail on the sexual encounters would be good, but I enjoy the shortness of it and the focus on her own conflictions and the setting up of her humiliations. And yes, you have got to include the daughter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
fucking awesome

Don't stop writing. Don't stop using this slut. Don't stop the the best series on here. This is really hot and can't wait till chapter three.

jkimjkimover 14 years ago
could be

Yes, gyrl agrees, this could be a very hot story, if it does not get too repetitive. From slut to slave might be volcanic! collars, chains, piercings, this could be a real winner!

liz33ndliz33ndover 7 years ago

well heck ya.. I will read more of this.. good story, short and needs detail, but I will tray the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

I am a, well I was going to say a man, but that is not true, I am a sissy fag slut and I wish I was her. 4yourpleasureiam

avengerfiveavengerfiveover 6 years ago
Hot!

So, so HOTTTT!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous