All Comments on 'Hard Times with Mom Ch. 05'

by kylewhitney

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
hot hot

please write more this was soooooo hot ..cant wait to c what ur next story is about.....

stevaroonistevarooniover 14 years ago
Great story, and a very vivid conclusion

You did a wonderful job in working your characters up to a terrific climax. Kind of like an extended cut of "Hotel New Hampshire". I don't know that you need *more*, because that would degrade the Mom to the point of a breakdown, but I do know that I'd read it. :D

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
My New Favorite AUTHOR!

You - are my new Favorite Author! Please dont stop! This was one of the best stories, Ive ever read on here! HOT!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Fantastic job

Believable and hot.

Literally a fitting climax.

Loved it.

Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Unbelievable

That was just too good man. I really mean too good. The description of the sex was unparalleled.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Awesome!

Wow!!! That's pretty much all I can say while I'm cumming in my pants without even touching myself!

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftover 14 years ago
Could you have another series, Life in Texas?

I liked this so much. But do they keep going. It Cant end like that. Please consider another series.

FRSWRITERFRSWRITERover 14 years ago
hottest ever

this was truly amazing couldnt get any hotter if it was my own mom hope to see more thanks frank

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Fuck her ass next!!

Damn sexy, hot mom-son sex... Pleeeez follow up with you fucking her ass... sounds like she wants it!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
awsome

damn i loved the series and i hope you do write more soon ...

dodo0106dodo0106over 14 years ago
wonderful!

a shame it´s the end of the series. i loved reading your hard times stories.

thx for writing those hot stories.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 14 years ago
I would love to read about when they get to

When they get to the new place and live as man and wife. Since they would be in another state where no one knows them they could live in the open as a couple. Thanks for the good story.....Rich

kylewhitneykylewhitneyover 14 years agoAuthor
More to Come

It seems there are plenty of folks out there who would like to read more about this conflicted, horny mother and son. And, I must admit, these characters are still in my head demanding attention. So I've decided to "drag" the series out a little longer and see where it takes us.

Stay tuned for Ch. 06 and see if Mom is able to put the incest-genie back in the bottle, and return to a traditional relationship with her loving son as they take a road trip to Texas.

Drop me an email if you want to be on my mailing list to alert readers when new chapters are available at Lit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
GREAT!

Top notch. I'm so glad you kept going. This is one of my all-time favorite stories here. THANK YOU!

jpopo007jpopo007about 13 years ago
Holy fuck

I just came on my face... these first 5 were HOT... didnt like Aunt too much, but this was HOT up until here...

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I couldn't hold back any longer and I finally let loose. My balls clenched tight and I could feel spurt after spurt of semen shoot deep into my mother's cunt.

This a fabulous culmination to a brilliant series. Kyle, the author, was 18 to 22 years old when he composed it, and there's no doubt that his fat young cock was hard when he wrote it and he probably shot a good healthy load at the end. Kyle's hot young balls are stimulated to the max by the idea of a boy like the hero of his story sticking his stiff prick up between his mother's legs, unloading his young balls, and shooting his mom a huge twatful of his creamy semen. I've got to agree, this is the most exciting form of fucking--motherfucking. It's downright beautiful when a son shoves his stiff cock up his own mother's warm wet loving cunt, the cunt of all his boyish dreams. Mom cums like crazy with her darling baby boy back up inside her where he belongs, and she thrills as he blows his balls and floods the same twat he came out of with all his manly virile sperm.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
with sis

me and my sis did it sooo good together useed say i was taking her shopping instead we went to a motel and fucked ourselves dizzy week after week

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
will she become pregnant?

will she become pregnant? will they fuck over and over, even when she's pregnant?

will she have a boy or girl? will they teach their child(ren) incest, and how to satisfy everyone?

will they keep pissing into each others mouth, or asshole?

(we are so twisted and kinky....great story!!!)

i'll continue reading your story while jacking off!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Love

Soo hot, she reminds me of my big sister. Before she left for college she helped me learn how to masturbate, even giving my first sexual experience by lovingly using her tongue spread the lips of my wetness. Oh god, still making me wet after all these years.

Reiner43Reiner43almost 8 years ago
Hot stuff!

Momma just needed it - really needed it.

rightbankrightbankover 7 years ago
I was with you till

he called her a whore. that was a mood killer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
crap

I was with you until the son started playing with her asshole with his mouth and tongue. That's a story killer. I quit the story and this author for doing this. This should have been posted under "Anal" not 'Incest taboo". What a waste. And for all the commenters that read this and don't like it, up yours with a totem pole.

The old fart.

Mr_EkshinMr_Ekshinover 6 years ago
.

Clerks 2 came out in 2006. It brought the whole "ass-to-mouth" schtick into mass awareness. Suddenly writers feel the need to include it in their stories.

Not a fan of tongue in the ass. Wish I knew before I read it.

Otherwise, good so far.

thomb69thomb69almost 6 years ago
Love the messy parts

I'm a huge fan of ass-to-mouth and guys eating their own creampie. Adding the incest element only made this that much nastier and hotter. Keep up the good work!

M0R5EUSM0R5EUSover 4 years ago
Aaahhh! Finally!

This one was awesome, although cleaning one's own creampie isn't something for me. Thanks anyway.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Better late than never MOR5EUS

This story is from 2009 so I'm not sure if kylewhitney is even with us anymore. Glad you enjoyed an 11 year old story.. A great story is truly timeless. I must agree, I'm not for eating creampies either.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I liked her forcing him to suck his own dick. I also loved her facesitting him before and after fucking him. He wanted her and she gave him everything he wanted.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous