All Comments on 'For Those Who Wondered'

by Just Plain Bob

Sort by:
  • 53 Comments
dirtdigger1955dirtdigger1955over 14 years ago
H M F W I C.....

Exactly! Thats why JPB is the Head Mo Fo Whats In Charge! Keep 'em cumin.

herve_gherve_gover 14 years ago
You go, Bob!

I don't always like your subject matter but I love the way that you craft a story. I find the stories of yours that I read to be very entertaining.

As far as the self-styled 'critics' who whine about the subject matter and wish bad things to happen to (fictional) people are concerned they should note that bad attention is still attention, and as such indicates how popular you are because they take the time to read and rant!

I look forward to many years (inshha'Allah) of entertainment from 'Just Plain Bob'.

Thanks!

GlennHGlennHover 14 years ago
Good for you!

I have read and enjoyed many of your stories. I have only written and posted a few. But, you inspired me to try. I have had some of the same nasty,hateful, stupid feedback you refer to. I like the way you addressed it. I think they go from story to story with something similar to say about every one. I doubt they have ever posted anything themselves. Everytime I see your name as author, I read it with a possitive expectation. I like some better than others. Keep up the good work.

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 14 years ago
Proof that Love in Blind... LOL

NO all you have done Rob is prove that JPB is just Plain fucking stupid.

<br></br>

First of the 400+ stories you have written very FEW comments

RELATIVELY speaking consist of "KILL THE BITCH". You are building a straw man.

<br></br>

MOST of the comments you get are about how STUPID the men are... NOT how wimpy they are.

<br></br>

As I have said many times You sometimes write fabulous stories with real issues. BUT in almost every case you leave the Issue(s) hanging... with NO resolution.

<br></br>

Your George and Shawna story is a case in point. The issue of her need to be subsmissive to other man Just NOT her husband is BIG deal. You ignored it.

<br></br>

Rob You grew with awful woman around you. By not SEEING the impact these women had on you.. like Most people... you ended up marrying your Mom/ aunts.

<br></br>

The great thing about being stupid Rob is that it is a levelling wind. <b>In the end you stop being stupid or one's life pretty much amounts to nothing. </b>

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Get em Bob

Always liked your stories may not always agree with them but always well written so keep it up please!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Only H.I.V. could....

....look an honest man in the eye and call him worthless.So Harry, are you the exception to the rule? because you sure seem to think you're worth something yet......Pistolpackinpete

hansbwlhansbwlover 14 years ago
????

You write this in 2009 saying a year ago you did not know Literotica existed. You have been a member since 2003 and posted your first stories this year. You where absent abt one year for reasons you explained earlier.

You are an interesting writer, who could be very good if you wanted to. But you seem to favour quantity for quality, which is a shame. But once in a while you do write a very good story, so I keep on reading them, hoping this is going to be good. I'm mostly disappointed though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Nothing Personal

The attacks on you are typical of little minds. These type attacks are also the reason that other writers have stopped. This is truly wrong. If someone doesn't like your material they don't have to read it. To attack you personally is the mark of an egocentric asshole. I enjoy your material. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
AMEN and AMEN

Amen, my brother. Keep 'em comin' JPB. Stunning that even in an explanation that was obviously chronological, some find issue. allrrriiiightyyyy then.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
BRAVO # 55

It should be obvious that JPB is the best,most prolific,most original author on this site.His prose is excellent and very easy to read.While simultaneously, his insights are, often, profound.His descriptive techniques are excellent and make it possible for the reader to have a sense of empathy with his characters.His portrayal of typical American women is right on target.His thesis centers on the theme that given a chance,they will revert to their true natures as a whores.This is the enigma that so many authors fail to appreciate.While presenting the world a fascade of wholesomness,they, in reality,delight in perversion and betrayal.Some misguided reviewers seem to be mad at JPB for telling us the truth.Ritterburg # 55

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Straight Ahead!

This was excellent! I've commented on your stories before, wondering why some people take stories so seriously. I especially enjoy reading about unfaithful wives sucking and fucking other men simply because they want some action. Keep it going! Bravo!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Love the subject matter BUT

don't always like the way you craft your stories. 'Slut women' are intricate and complex psyches of nature, they're following a genetic programme. Good women rise above animalistic tendency, and constitute most of the faithful,happy lasting marriages. Good for them. But with something inherent tingling in their pussies, it don't always take much to fall over the line. And a pretty little combination of the two suits me exactly right. A Loving slut wife...Mancelt.

snoodlesnoodleover 14 years ago
a slice of life

Love your stories because it gives insight into a "possible" slice of human nature that I never hope to experience. Like watching reality TV, its the over-the-top possibility of happenstance in our own lives that makes it truly interesting. Keep it up, and glad to see you are keeping true to your enjoyment. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
McJPB

"Over 400 Served"

People eat at chain restaurants because they have acceptable standards of cleanliness and you can always choke the food down without much fear of it coming up. And occasionally, they surprise with something unique and interesting.

That's how I have always viewed you, JPB, and I mean that in a good way. Just seeing the byline, I know it will be an easy, interesting read. Sometimes it will be unique and insightful (e.g. "Andy, June and Me" which I just finished). Sometimes it will be formulaic, but so is a lot of life. As you said, there are only a limited number of ways that one can deal with a cheating spouse.

I'm leaving on a business trip early next week. I'm doing what I always do to pack. I download a dozen JPB stories on the laptop in case I can't get wifi coverage in the motel.

Keep 'em coming. They are appreciated.

mcwiiimcwiiiover 14 years ago
And this means What?

Nothing really. But he has posted this plainfif missle before.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
I liked your story trail of where you had sent

stories. I remember reading your stuff in Stories on Line (free site with expanded pay access) about two years before you changed your Author Name, several years ago.

Write as you please and the devil take the hindmost is a good suit of armor for this site, but I have wondered (after soemone brought it to my attention, why your stories for SOL and LIT were not the same with truncated endings (2009)).

I don't care for most of your stuff myself, but that would never give the Troll HairyinVirginia the excuse for his personal attacks.

Write on, enough people do like how you write, and you are pleasing to your number one fan, which is all you need.

Ducky7Ducky7over 14 years ago
I get it and I don't really have a problem with

your stories. Sometimes they are not quite to my liking but like you said, You are the primary audience. Some of your stories I read I can't vote on. Is that a choice you have when submitting a story?

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Way to go JPB

write for yourself and fuck those that don't like your stories. Nobody is being forced to read your stories. If they don't like them and continue to read them, who is the really STUPID one here. Take a wild guess! ML

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Well said, Sir!

It takes a certain amount of Chutzpah to put yourself out there in the first place. I think your attitude is a very healthy one. Damn the nay-sayers and first satisfy yourself. And more than this, I like your stuff!! :-)

AngelCherysseAngelCherysseover 14 years ago
Amen, hallelujah!

I have been, and continue to be one of Bobby's biggest fans. Aside from our similar geographic origins and educational backgrounds, I adore his dark sense of humor and biting irony. Okay, I love to read a good "payback" story and am not ashamed to say so. The fact that he can actually use, rather than abuse the English language (you know those other authors I am talking about) makes his stories that much sweeter.

I have had my own experiences with haters and their 'reviews', so I can commiserate with JPB. He was gone from Literotica for a time for exactly that reason and I missed him terribly. Even I squirm in my chair from time to time when I read some of his endings, but by and large, I'm tickled pink to have him back!

lancewmlancewmover 14 years ago
I'm glad to see HIV is as stupid as always

He calls JPB stupid but this is simply a reflection of himself. HIVs story reviews are the most stupid on the site. HIV is narcissism on the run!!

maxflymaxflyover 14 years ago
Stick to your guns!

I have read many of your stories over the past year or so. I don't always like them, but have liked more than I disliked, and I don't don't read any in genres that don't interest me. But, I can't argue with your reasons for writing. I write for the same reason: me!

Like you, I don't really care what my readers say when they rationalize a character's actions or condemn a story outright. Part of me is simply pleased I have illicited a response of any kind. Although, it still makes me laugh the way some people act like Literotica is some sort of marriage counseling site. No matter how they are written, 99.9% of the stories are just that: stories!! Do you hear that people? Stories!!!

I'm looking forward to reading some of your older work, Bob. Perhaps one day you will stumble across mine.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
give em hell JPB

You keep writing or submitting your stories and I will keep reading. Just so you know I amnot a fan of cream pies or total wimps and I will read your stories to completion If I like them, I have found out that I can hit the reverse arrow and go to another story if I want to. It works wonders, maybe some of your commentators should buy a better computer that has that feature, it works for me.

Again thank you for the entertainment and keep writing. Mike from Texas

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Your ending implies you write stories to rile

your readers. Seems you have a point to prove. With the women you had in your life, and, I will admit you never had what most people call a normal llfe or family, it seems you write about what you know sluts and whores. I know how I react and if I was dating a girl after my first divorce and she was spending any time with another man while we were trying to determine if we could get along I dumped her immediately. After all how is she really supposed to decide how she feels about me if she is also playing tonsil hockey with someone else? Yeah you can fuck around with two or more people at a time but you have to have no real feelings for any of them to do that. And that says how I feel about cheating wives. When you submit new stories I will look them over but there is no sense wasting time on stories the writer intentionally wrote to disrupt the thought processes of people who actually believe in loving wives.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Wow Harry in VA writes a good analysis with

real comments and people who pander and fawn attack him. Seems their own fetishes are showing, ie: wimpy; gay; cucks; and women haters. Ah well Harry gets a bit rabid in some cases but most of his points are valid and since people cant attack the points made they attack him on a personal basis. JPB I do agree with Harry on some of your stories. They have men that are slow to act and when they do they usually wimp in one way or another. Some have the guts to say enough is enough and walk out of the situation but most just wait for the next act to begin.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
YEAH JPB!!!! I LIKE READING MOST OF YOUR STORIES

PLEASE KEEP WRITING

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
great stories

you write some really enjoyable stories bob. writing for yourself is the best way to fully express your artistic side. keep writing, i think you're great!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Bob

Bob, I like your stories, I hate your stories,--yes

yuntabullyuntabullalmost 14 years ago
agreement

yes I agree

you only tell it like it is

people who think life and wives are perfect live in la la land.

SynnermanSynnermanover 13 years ago
Sounds Fair

Your page bears so many titles I really did wonder. You have put it quite to the point.

I have only read 2 of your submissions besides this and I have saved your page for further reading. So far I have liked what I read and will read more.

I have only submitted a couple stories and they were a long time back. I will never be as prolific as you are but I did enjoy writing and may again.

There will always be those who think they know better. Let them write their own and see what is worth what.

Syn

movermoverabout 13 years ago
Yes Sir

At 70 years of age, after two wives and too many women to count, I agree that life is life. I have lusted after whores, still do, after loose women, still do, and finally am 'friends' with probably fifty more. I love women and can't believe my lust continues at this age. I truly enjoy your ventures into "story land" and will continue to do so. I do get upset with readers that think every word written on this, or any other site, are gospel and need to be carved in stone. Thank You.

huedogghuedoggabout 13 years ago
LOL

JPB, I am in the love your stories, and the guys a wimp group. Some of them are right in line and the other, oh well. But I would never tell you to quit writing all together. Just give some of the men their balls back.....lol.

That being said write on JPB, write on!!!!!!!!!

lonewolf3307lonewolf3307almost 13 years ago
Now, I understand. I think.

Let's see if I have this straight. It seems that about 5% of your stories are good and the rest are mindless pap. Your stated reason for this is to piss off your detracters which only breeds more negative comments. No wonder there is not much time to write good stories, you're too busy pissing off your readers to post anything decent. Sounds like a vicious cycle to me.

trashmantxtrashmantxover 12 years ago
I love your stories.Even the ones I hate!

About every six or eight months I will start reading them on my phone and it will take me around two weeks to get to Zoe's medication. Tough shit Max and The next one are a couple of my favorites.

Keep up the good work JP Bob

shaner83shaner83about 12 years ago

love theses stories ive been there sort of. ive never been with a woman im 28 years old by the way and in a wheelchair. all the ones i have ever tried to date said no and all the ones i wanted to have sex with was whores that would do everybody else and my friends but me

dawid1501dawid1501over 11 years ago
Thanks

Thank you for writing. I normally read romance but once I start with the stories of an author, I read the all. I generally give 4 stars for all stories as a token of respect and thanks for the willingness to take the trouble to write and the post it for us all to read. Thank you.

oldauthoroldauthorabout 11 years ago
Enlightment

I have always been amazed by not only the quantity but also the quality of Bob's stories and wondered what was the driving engine behind his works. This article has finally enlightened me as to those questions and I am so glad I paused to read it. It also made me understand the true reason most, if not all, of the authors on the Literotica site write--they write for themselves! If a particular story is entertaining, or not, to others then so be it as long as the story is an outlet for the author. It's certainly a bonus if a reader gives a favorable comment on a story and can be a source of encouragement to the author, but in truth that is only secondary.

I always make it a habit when visiting Lit to look for JPB's stories and will continue to do so regardless of any negative comments he or his stories may receive because I envy his style and his use of the English language and hope I may learn from his efforts. Thank you, Bob!

OverthefallsOverthefallsabout 11 years ago
Interesting commentary

After reading some of your stories my reaction is similar to so many readers - I like some of them and I dislike others. If you write as many stories as you do, you're bound to get that reaction.

I do have a nagging question in the back of my mind. If you do write just for your own satisfaction, why do you post your stories? And if you don't care what the readers think of your stories, why not leave the ability to comment on your stories off the page?

Anyway - just keep writing. Like I said, some of your stories are pretty amusing.

Storm113Storm113almost 10 years ago
I like most of your stories

the only time I don't give you a 5 stars is when you don't finish it. Then it's a 1. The best written story in the world isn't worth much if it's not finished. However. Thank You for the rest. I really enjoy them. I appreciate that in the ones you do finish that the ending isn't always the same. I also appreciate the fact that most of the husbands end up happy, usually (but not always) with someone else, but happy.

maninconnmaninconnalmost 9 years ago
I'm glad you please your number 1 fan.

He's in good company, because I like your stories too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I like the way you tell it Bob

Being from the other side of the pond as I was reading this I thought "Bleeding heck he has worse luck in women that me" :) but yes cheating women will always be around for a my very wise father told me in his broad Yorkshire accent "When its all spread out on a silver platter there's not many'll say no lad even your best friends..... nay lad least of all yer best friends!"

I like your stories and the way you tell them they are a touch of the what goes on behind the neighbours net curtains in British Suburbia as well. They excite the voyeur in me, the slightly hidden desire to see my ex's in my mind wincing and squirming as the beyond comfortable large dick is hammered into them by in my three cases guys who dumped them afterward as well. But above all seeing the revenge that I never got because of how the legal system is stacked against us guys!!

Old forces friends did however make life how shall I put it ......... "difficult" for the guys and sometimes the ex's for a while (no those forces nothing more than plain old Brit Infantry,Royal Navy CPO's and RCMP females. nothing special but they redesign faces in a pub rest room or the behind the nightclub shindig just as good as anyone else) funny how you "bump into" too many of them when partying or doing your lipstick....... for me social media is a bitch and Craig's List was the big momma of them all.................

Please carry on writing for yourself and allowing me to share!!!

I would love to tell you mine but I am really a shite writer LOL.

PP

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 5 years ago
You write very good stories, Bob!

I can't say that I always enjoy them or read all of them, but that's because of content rather than style. You tell the stories well and they are often very original and creative. I can understand the actions of the characters based on your preparation and that's a sign of good writing. Thanks for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

2 things

1.) From your story, it's clear you don't have what it takes to actually satisfy a woman, let alone keep her.

2.) Care to explain why some of your stories allow comments and others only allow private feedback? Could it be you're a lot more thin-skinned than you let on?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Ways to react

I’ve read a lot of your stories, so I obviously enjoy them. But I disagree with the idea that there are only 3 general ways to react, or perhaps variations on each one. Sad example, good friend at work found out his wife was cheating and one night when she came home she found him hanging in the garage with a letter saying why. Oddest thing about that is I don’t think there is any worse revenge he could have taken. She was never the same, became an alcoholic and died within 2 years. My point is that your stories are a testament to the endless ways husbands can react and wives can react back. The one theme that seems to reoccur is that the wife still loves the husband and wants to stay together. Is that real? Because to me the act of cheating is proof positive of an absence of love. But as a 3 times divorced guy, I ask you, are there really that many wives who cheat but still truly love their husbands?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Very sad

I've read most of your stories on literotica and I I'm left with a sad feeling. It seems you've lived a sad life. I don't know how old you are but you're probably around 70. I wish you all the best in your last years. Good luck.

jrphdojrphdoover 4 years ago
I like most of your stories

Some are exceptionally good. Wish there was a way to weed out the willing cuck stories from the description, they are the only ones I don't. I came up in the same areas you did and doubt you are a wimp. I don't live in Mi. anymore(although would love to go back) but would buy a beer if we ever met. Thanks for all the good reads!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
A great author

Keep on writing. If people did not like your stories they would not read them. I on the other hand am down to the letter F in the story list. There are some i like and some i don't but that's just my opinion. When i finish them all i will let you know. keep it up all the best.

Davidj001Davidj001almost 4 years ago
WELL,,,,

,,,that certainly deserves 4 maybe 5* 😎

ErotFanErotFanover 3 years ago
TMI, JPB. TMI.

But I enjoyed reading it! 8^ )

bobareenobobareenoover 3 years ago

I try to froth without drooling. Ain't easy.

Please keep writing, I enjoy your work.

AqualungbbAqualungbbover 2 years ago

Enjoy your stories a lot. Just getting started on them, with lots of reading ahead of me. Gotta say my favourite story on here is by someone else! February Sucks, really intreged me; except the ending. I liked yours better. Keep pumping out your stories…we’ll keep reading them.

francemanfrancemanalmost 2 years ago

wow. my god, I understand the plots of the stories better after reading this presentation of your life.

Really sorry for your bad experiences, and I can assure you that honest, faithful and loyal women do exist.

Then you say you like sluts and whores, and that's probably not the best choice for a life partner.

Maybe also your choices, your behavior and your tastes attract this type of women to you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Thanks JPB, do you. It's all good.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJust Plain Bob@Just Plain Bob
9041 Followers
Just a Dirty Old Man (of course I have been one since I was thirteen)who likes to write about the things that I've seen and been exposed to in my life. There is a little bit of me in almost all of my stories and in some of them there is quite a lot. I leave it to the reader ...