All Comments on 'Back From Iraq Ch. 13'

by Quinze

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
marklionmarklionover 14 years ago
Great Series!!!!

That was a great series that you wrote about Amy and Jack. I like how you develop the characters of both of them throughout the series. I like how they finally were able to come together and have fun with each other. I like how Yolanda and Tommy(Amy's husband) were able to have fun with each other. I love how the way you ended the story and hope that you might write a sequel to the story went Jack comes home in six months.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
WOW!!!

I have had fantasies of my fuck buddy and I playing out the 'brother/sister' scenario. Funny he is in the Army and we played with anal sex before on one of his returns. The way you describe things was so wonderful!!! It was like you were crawling around in my mind for a few moments. He and my husband will LOVE this! Thanks for the phenomenal read! Seeing as he is back in Afghanistan this will be a good read for him esp.

GizmorGizmorover 13 years ago
Back

A fine story. It was a great effort! Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Good But...

Story was going well until husband found out. Seem like the wife needed his permission to take it farther. Stop reading after Ch.11 the rest was just pointless.

jtw0978jtw0978almost 10 years ago
more

You must write more like did Yolanda and Jack get married and did you and tom have a baby

BfreetorunBfreetorunalmost 10 years ago
This would make a good lifetime foursome if jealousy did not enter the equation.

Of course, it had a good chance during these last several chapters and it stayed hidden (if there was any). A hot story with lots of action. I was afraid the girls were going to make the men blow each other, not my favorite scene. It is OK if you like that, I just don't like male/male except for the normal curiosity of childhood and youth. I have several friends and acquaintances who are gay, also relatives so I do not condemn it, I just don't care to read about it. Live and let live, if it feels good, do it. Long live and good health to all. I hope those are enough platitudes to make everyone happy. Thank you for writing this, Quinze.

Turtle1952Turtle1952about 7 years ago
Fantastic

what a bloody good read. thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Thank You and Good Luck to you Brother!

I think ALL of our returning heroes should return to this much love! I was 28 years Military myself. Some of the duty we see is pretty shitty! THANK YOU for this read! I look forward to his return in 6 months!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Seems fake

Kinda hot

GrislyBPC1PGrislyBPC1P16 days ago

I wish I had a sister growing up and I wish she and I would have had a similar relationship.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous