All Comments on 'The Commuter Ch. 01'

by WilliamShakespear

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
simple story line

A nice simple story, not a lot of imagination, but well written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
wrong format

The proper format for time is 7:06 not 7.06 which was used.

humminbeanhumminbeanover 14 years ago
If you must pick a nit

... pick it correctly. A period is commonly used instead of a colon outside the US for times - and believe it or not, there are lots of people reading and writing outside the US.

(Haven't read the story, but it bugs me to see commentators, esp. anonymous ones, being so aggressive about advertising their jingoistic ignorance.)

humminbeanhumminbeanover 14 years ago
BTW

Nice story - to the point and enjoyable steamy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Well written ...

Thanks for this. It's a well-made story with good pacing - a gentle build-up and then hot sex at the end. I have to add something, though. The idiot who left the nit-picking comment titled 'Wrong Format' typifies the minority of self-important idiots who visit this site. It's a shame. An author puts in a lot of work writing a story - as you obviously have - and then some fool gives his fragile ego a tiny boost by leaving a stupid comment like that. I'm probably more annoyed about it than you are, but I felt I had to mention it. Nice story, though.

deezire1deezire1over 14 years ago
Liked it very much. Ignore the idiots- write more

I look forward to it.

Gus AsparGus Asparover 14 years ago
very nice...

I look forward to chapter 2

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Bravo!

A very good and well written story. I look forward to reading more of it in the future. Keep up the great work.

PetersimpsonPetersimpsonover 14 years ago
Well written and gently erotic

The boring farts who write irrelevancies about this should be ashamed of themselves. This was a well written story with a gentle, erotic theme. Being older myself, I could relate to it and greatly hope the author will write again and again ....

RobpembsRobpembsabout 8 years ago
Very good

Thoroughly enjoyed the story, being a male of the same age i could only imagine how wonderful that experience would be.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous