All Comments on 'A Beautiful World Of Tomorrow'

by Samuelx

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Written

By a true idiot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Come on Sammy, next you'll be saying

that a black man could become President of the USA in our lifetime. What planet are you living on? Interesting read...Mancelt.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Not only is Spamuelx back

but he's back with a manifesto. Just because you write something doesn't mean you have to inflict it on the rest of us.

lancewmlancewmover 14 years ago
What happened to the title

Your little personal essay was about you not about a world of tommorrow. Don't you even try to write something to support the title. I guess you did talk about change just happens. Wow.... that was intelligent. The rest just rambled on..... as usual with your empty essays. Whew.

ellyneiellyneiover 13 years ago
Beer!

"Men and women of European descent feel they're the masters of the universe." So, do you think that applies to all whites or only the ones in America? No need to reply, I don't really care. It's just, if you mean whites, you might as well say it, if you mean something else, you might as well be more specific.

Now me, I'm so pale im nearly blue. Sunlight doesn't agree with me and I don't agree with it. So, we peacefully try to stay out of each other's way. My far off ancestors. Well. The historians can't quite agree whether they were peaceful traders or bloodthirsty, merciless... ah... you know, the kind of people that kill other people to take their stuff. One thing, however, the historians do agree on. My ancestors, if my genes truly originate from this location, liked beer! Which was only natural, since they sucked at digging wells. Just couldn't dig deep enough to get water good enough to beat beer.

I like beer too. And, I'm pretty sure I suck at digging wells. So, heck! My genes probably do originate from the location I'm at, don't you think?

I just popped by to see if I could guess how you had gathered enough loyal haters to bring your voting averages down to where it is. I'm bloody curious.

I'll pop out now, this ain't my hornet's nest. You see, I'm light blue, one of a kind sorta. So, for me there's really just two colours. There's me, and then there's everybody else. I'm the smallest minority in the world.

If people ever confuse me for someone in a more popular minority then yippiee for that. I ain't noticing the love, but, if it's there, I sure am glad for it.

I would be curious if showing my face here would lead to instant slamming of my own stories to 1. But, I'm a bit fragile at the moment. So, I'll post anonymously.

I'm not a-truly-educated-and-civilized-man. I guess you would know that because I don't give a rat's ass what shade the skin of another person is, nor to who his/hers ancestors were, nor to his/her sexuality... well... that last part only applies if I'm not interested in having sex with him/her. In which case their sexuality would have quite an impact on whether or not I'd have a chance of success.

I don't care what other's think that person is supposed to be either. I only care who that person is.

If I've been bottlefed to react differently to someone based on where their ancestors appear to be from, or some other possible unconsidered prejudice, I can only only hope that I've got the brains and the strength, to pull that pacifier out of my mouth and stomp it underfoot as soon as I find myself sucking on it.

Now, if you'll excuse me, and you'll have too, cause I'm anonymous, I think I'll go have myself a nice cold beer. I don't think I'll be coming back.

Ah heck, I hate the feeling of posting anonymously, so I'll post as me instead.

Please be gentle, haters and anti-haters alike, I can't help that I don't get it. I just don't.

And... I'm drunk...

And I'm crazy.

I'm me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Ha Ha Ha Ha!

The idiot still has it, stupid, that is.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Great Article

You are a wonderful man and correctly pointed out that people of color started civilizations while the white man was still wearing animal skins in Europe! As an enlightened Caucasian, I wish for REAL equality, but am somewhat cynical about the white power structure giving up their power without a fight. Perhaps I'm wrong in this belief, but white racism is still alive and well in America today.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
LOL

These niggers and their circle-jerkin' race fantasy.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSamuelx@Samuelx
2123 Followers
I am Samuelx. I am Black. I am Male. I was born in Cap-Haitien, Northern Haiti, and raised in Brockton, Massachusetts. I now live in Canada. I am the one and only Haitian Trickster, and quite simply live only by my own rules. I...