All Comments on 'Wife Entertains Some Friends'

by hotmetalman

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Get some self respect

And toss the cheating slut out before she gives you a social disease. She has demonstrated by her actions that she has no love or respect for you and only uses you for her own gratification. Even for a fictional tale, this is unbelievable weak sauce. Poorly written, unimaginative rehashing of a common theme. If you would like to see the correct response to her actions I suggest you read laptopwriter's "He said no". His is the correct manner to handle a cheating slut wife.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

It amazes me the people that read these stories and love to write rude and crude comments about them. Yet here they are judging the writers as if they can do better. If your not into the lifestyle MOVE ON!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
No husband for you tomorrow!

Just what everyman needs, a cheating slut for a wife. Just another stupid story, lacking any type of originality, cleverness or a decent character to root for. What's interesting or entertaining about that? A "1".

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
This story is erotic. Both the husband and the wife are kinky but are 2 consenting adults.

My first wife started sleeping around. Then she fell in love with another man.

She did not know i knew what she was doing.

One evening she was getting ready to go out. She was naked in front of a big mirror drying her hair. I knew she was getting ready to fuck another man. Yet the woman in front of me was turning me on & just watching her was giving me pleasure. By that time we were hardly on speaking terms. She must have noticed the lust in my eyes or facial expression, because she affectionately smiled at me & asked me: "What's the matter?" I sad, "Nothing". She goes, "Please do tell me no matter what it is..." i left it at that, i was a poor communicator.

Now i know that her question was an invitation to forgive her or accept a ménage à trous. May be it was even a cry for help alrhough neither of us understood it.

She left me 2 weeks later.

Ever since i understand the voyeur point of view. I did some introspection (self-anaysis of sorts) & realized that i had a voyeur side all along, even the urge to share my wife. It all was suppressed in the deepest layers of my psyche.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
I am so jealous

I want my sexy biracial wife to do that to me and have me clean them all up afterwards.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I gave you a 4 (☆☆☆☆). Re anon 10/27/15, This story is erotic, Both (of them) are kinky...

I liked above anon comment.

The author intended to write a pornographic jack-off fantasy, & that's what this story is, plain & simple.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Nothing but nasty

Why would he expose himself to every disease known to man? Why would he stay with a woman that clearly has no love or respect for him? Is he without pride or self respect? None of this makes any sense. They were horrible characters. Even for a fictional story this was awful.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
HAHA!

He took video while she was getting fucked. Then she got fucked again when she got served with divorce papers. Dumb story.

1 star

cdCindy1cdCindy19 months ago

Please continue. I can't wait to read about the cuckold sucking her lover's cocks and also getting fucked by them too. That's what I want -- to have my wife watch me suck cock and get fucked.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userhotmetalman@hotmetalman
197 Followers
I am a retired scientist. At home, I yearn to be sexually dominated by my wife. My fantasies include being cuckolded, humiliation, bondage and discipline. In real life my wife is taking more control as the years go by but I will probably never live the scenes I fantasize.