All Comments on 'Giving Up The Ghost Ch. 01'

by nerd4music

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
promqueenpromqueenover 14 years ago
awesome!!!

totally fucking awesome! This reminds me of this one time that I met this white guy at some lounge. And we hooked up-just like Kori and Brian. (xcept it wasn't all that special) However his friends were the ones that dropped me and my gals off. And I was the confused one that kept telling him to back off-cause I'm a huge prude and all...

*sighs*

But yeah anyways, can't wait for the rest. You're an amazing author.

Allsoccer23Allsoccer23over 14 years ago
Wanting More!

I'm so excited for this story! I have been reading your stories ever since I stumbled upon them and I love each and every different character! Thank for the stories and keep up the great work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Great start!

But too short, obviously lol. This is absolutely beautiful. Wonderful portrayal of emotion, need, desire and confusion. Great set-up, I just hope you have the next chapter on the go-go, y'know? Don't keep us waiting, hun! Cannot wait to see what's in store for these two.

-J.

theonlinestalkertheonlinestalkerover 14 years ago
YaY

i already know that this is going to be a great story. all of them are. so please please dont keep us waiting too long.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
You've done it again!

You are the best writer on here. Everyone of your stories are awsome! I know this story is going to be great just like the rest of them. You always leave your fan wanting more.

ebonygriotebonygriotover 14 years ago
Intriguing and Damn hot!!

Can't wait to get more background on both of these characters. Very focussed writing made we care about the backstory straight away, short but sweet. Quality storytelling as usual cuedos for being consistent in your work:)

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Good beginning...

Looking forward to reading more. If someone tells you that they aren't right for you because they have some unresolved issues then you need to listen to what they have to say. Other wise you are asking for heart ache. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Wow what an opening paragraph and people are

so enthralled. About what I dont understand. This chapter, laffs, is all over the place with no real touch to reality. Sorry wont bother with the rest.

theonlinestalkertheonlinestalkerover 14 years ago
funny

it's a first chapter...it's supposed to be confusing sometimes. thats what draws ppl back in. what i dont understand is if you dont like it why not just move on. Well i love it n4m...so keep it up.

secrecy456secrecy456over 14 years ago
You would

you would leave us hanging...thx nerd4music now I'm not going to sleep for days until I know why he doesn't want Kori to be with him. Just tell me the reason why I won't tell anyone else, lol.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
YIPPEE!!!!! SOMETHING NEW!!!!!!

I CANNOT WAIT FOR EVERYTHING TO BE REVEALED. I DON'T KNOW IF BRIAN BEEN HURT BEFORE AND HE DOES'NT WANT START ANOTHER RELATIONSHIP OR IF HE DID THE HURTING AND JUST WANT TO BE FRIENDS.

IndianChocolateIndianChocolateover 14 years ago
So Glad You're Back

This is the start of something great. I just know it is...

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
hmm

I don't know how much I liked this. The main characters seem kinda juvenile; which I'm finding very irritating. I've enjoyed all of your past work though so I'm definetely going to keep reading to see how this unfolds...

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Ouch

Wicked good. Can't wait to see what happens. But damn that hurts when that happens a guy I thought was perfect did almost the same thing to me this summer. Sorry if it happened to you girl.

nerdstar85nerdstar85over 14 years ago
wow

can't wait to see what happens. I love all your stories and can relate to all your characters, especially music and guy wise. Keep it coming

BigWooSonBigWooSonover 14 years ago
Welcom Back

WOW!!! Way to make a comeback!!!! Looking forward to the rest.

mrskelleymrskelleyover 14 years ago
Great start!

Can;t ait to read more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
MORE!

I love your stories, please write some more of this story - I'm really liking it. Also anything else you want to write please fee free.

raunchyrareraunchyrareover 14 years ago
Too bad you're scrapping it

I did find it refreshing that for once it was the guy pulling the stop sign...

I guess we'll never know why ...

grunabonagrunabonaover 14 years ago
*****

I just now read this, and I see someone says you're scrapping the story. Too bad. In less than one page you made me feel for the girl, and wonder why the guy was acting the way he did.

catman71catman71about 14 years ago
yay your back

great your back love your stuff

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
giving up the story

im an ardent fan, addicted to ur work, hav been enjoying other stories but cant noticing this lone chapter. hope ur not abandoning this piece and do a revisit soon.

THELOVELY1GLOTHELOVELY1GLOabout 13 years ago
More Logs

Add more flame to this slow fire already, why don't you?

QuietmahoganystormQuietmahoganystormabout 12 years ago
So where is the update on this story?

You start off out the gate with a solid one & then dip into other stories later? Don't get me wrong - you are a hall of famer for a reason, but I would like to know what happens once these two sober up and see each other again another day.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Please finish!

Love your work. Please finish!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
???????????

How does one person (author) manage to turn out a slew of stories that are all kick-ass? You totally rock!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usernerd4music@nerd4music
1624 Followers
3.4.17 wow. so it's been a minute.