All Comments on 'Wife's Cum-Loving Husband Ch. 3'

by Anal Slave

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
old ladies

Loved your story, especially the parts about one sucking your cock, and you eating the other old woman's pussy ! Her cum must have tasted amazing ! Too bad you didn't have one ride your cock while the other riding your face, then having them alternate on you ! A great fantasy !

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

I like where he ate the old lady, hope he ate all her cum and dutifily thanked her for cumming on him. Still don't like him climaxing but at least he ate his cum for the ladies, he should have ate the other old laddy after she sucked him. He has a lot of bad manners.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
I am a slave

And agree with the other commenter, he has bad manners and needs to pay. A good swift kick to his ball or perhaps put his nuts in a vice and slowly tighten the vice till he cries like a little girl, leve him there then call his mother over for som entertainment. That is my favorite punishment. The first time my mother walked in and saw me I just started bawling when she said she could not believe what a loser she had raised. She then walked over and turned the vice untill I was howling like a dog and passed out. When I wole up I was still in the vice and my mother was ramming a huge dildo into me.

dannbestdannbestover 4 years ago
It's hard to commemt when I've cum allover my hand.

But, I just loved it, and ate it.

Claudia69Claudia69almost 4 years ago
Good Sexy Story!!!

When I read your stories I always get to lick my cum from my hand after jacking off...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAnal Slave@Anal Slave
2345 Followers
I have led a life with my Mistress Wife, she taught me how to worship cock and love the taste of cum. At the present time I am a sissy bottom fag boy that loves to suck and fuck a nice big cock. I still like to suck on a stretched out pussy full of young male semen.