All Comments on 'Bind'

by youbadboy

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
keairankeairanover 14 years ago
Wow

The hottest, most erotic piece I've read on here for some time. You did a masterful job in capturing the emotion of someone who is trying out a new thing for them, a kink that society may not approve on. You added further to that with the incest bit. One of my biggest story fetishes, BDSM incest. 5/5 100/100 for you my friend.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Completely and utterly stunning

This story leaves me speechless. Really. I can't find the words to quite define how incredible it is. At the end I was left wanting a happier ending, but the ending kept in tone with the realism shown in the rest of the story. And of course, no ending is real as long as the characters are alive.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Amazingly hot!

Your stories are always scorching hot. The theme of yielding and losing control are so intoxicating. Love it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Absolutely Incredible!

Intense, emotional, and raw. So delicious.

Please continue the story with these two.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
fabulous ...

As always, great work YouBadBoy ... Would have loved to read a more detailed version of the love-making scene on the last page [like your other eroticas] ...

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Amazing

You are, without doubt, my favourite writer on this site. Keep it up! We love you :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Very Hot

This story was really hot. I really loved how the story developed slowly and credible. And the climax was so HOT.

easyridr101easyridr101over 12 years ago
Amazing, astonishing, riveting, quite splendid.

Gulp! I don't think I've ever read such a compelling story! Even if I couldn't always make out clearly the geometry of the narrator's bindings, I was completely swept up into her growing compulsion. I don't know whether this confession is true of not, but it certainly rings true, and that is more important than actual truth. You left me in quite a state.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Mindbender

This is a powerful story. I could see it all unfold even though I tried to look away, yet your talent pulled me back. A tour de force but such a humanizing force. You are an amazing human writer balancing all that energetic flow.

WritesforXXXfunWritesforXXXfunover 11 years ago
Great read!

Honestly, though I felt the last bit was a bit disjointed and I wasn't sure why, the story itself it fantastic. Detailed in a way nearly unimagineable for a gender crossover (i.e. male writing female POV), and no bleed over whatsoever.

You are obviously of great talent, and I look forward to your future work!

johnfell69johnfell69about 11 years ago
wow

I'm sold. I was in the story, not just reading it.

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123about 11 years ago
Bind:

This story is normally not my cup of tea. Mild bondage is acceptable as long as it plays into a love induced, emotional connection with tan opposite gender partner. Of course, incest is my beat, my ultimate reading material, therefore the brother and sister connection made this so much more tantalizing and applealling to me.

David is a fucking user of good people, his very caring and considerate, and eventually loving sister . Obviously his sister did allow him into her world of fantasies and her bondage urges. However, for the scum-sucking slug brother to use her, abuse her and then within some few years discard her, he should have been horse-whipped on his groin about three days nonstop! Worse, not only did he leave her but the snake-fucker disappeared. The bastard should have his nuts tied into his mouth, and left to the worms.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Beautiful job

Best author I've ever read, 5 stars

unicorn64unicorn64over 10 years ago

I was in the story not just reading it. I want that so bad but have no way to either do it myself due to not being in the house alone or have my hubby do it. He would be so against it and his ED and dementia would make it impossible for him to do. So all I can do is imagine it being done. Still a great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Absolutely LOVED this, but still...

I came searching for something very specific to read and was not disappointed. This is a great story that's very well written (asside from one consistency error). But in all honesty, the last three lines instantly took my heartfelt smile and brought an exasperated sigh. I realize this is likely a personal thing for me, but still.

rightbankrightbankover 9 years ago
the comment that referenced kink came close

this is not an incest/taboo story.

fetish or BDSM would be closer.

spinner45spinner45about 9 years ago
Self and other bondage --

good story and very convincing. Of course the danger of something like this is having it become an addiction, just like any other, rather than something that adds spice to regular life.

About the last three lines: A fair number of authors do this. Is It a compulsion not to have a happy ending -- or what? I think of it as an author's trick and usually ignore those lines.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
unsure

This is pretty convincing. At the start you state that this is loosly based on real life. And the character seems to in real distress when she can't be bound. But I don't know how I feel about it. It is a fantasy of mine to bind a woman. I picture tieing her spread eagle on the bed. A leather mask zips up the back and a ball gag in her mouth. I put latex gloves on her hands so she can't touch or feel and headphones over her ears playing elevator muzak. And doing what I want, or leaving her for awhile. But always letting her go, eventually. But I don't know how I feel about inflicting pain. This is good and has gotten me to think. I have no qualms about incest. Adults having sex is just that, to me. Write more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Thank you

I have no words.. A beautiful piece of work.. I loved every word.. I have had sex with my sister, I wish it had been like this.. We both had fun .. But not this..

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
So well written

This is the sumation of my ultimate taboo bondage fantasy.

lowkeyonelowkeyoneover 6 years ago
YES

Great story and well told. Thanks.

Robinius1Robinius1over 6 years ago
Wonderful!

I missed this one when it was posted and I'm very lucky to have found it by accident. The build up is incredible, palpable. I didn't just read this one, I was immersed in it. This is one of the sexiest stories I've ever read on Literotica. Thank You!

DevilbobyDevilbobyover 5 years ago
Youbadgirl

I love it, some fantasy but now that is all.

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123over 3 years ago

"Bind:" - Sister and Brother Sibling Incest, Through The medium of Light Bondage, Sister Sara and Brother David. My first read of this story was over seven (7) years ago; my images have difficulty with the concepts of the rope bindings, though I grasp where the ropes and bindings are on the various body parts and places; it's possibly why I'm not into forms of bondage and such, especially when it gets hurtful, damaging to body and spirit, and violence. During the ten (10) or so years since David left, and got married, there is no details of what has happened to his sister, Sara during those years. The story does have some caring and kindness of the siblings; it takes the edge off the bondage afflictions. The writer's imagination has an ability to write details that few can do.

InfiniteXaosInfiniteXaosabout 3 years ago

I would love to see more of this honestly. All of the hinted at scenes would have been so intense!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good premise.

But not up to your usual standard. Sex is too automatic.

Not enough dialog about what they were doing to each other while they were doing it. Doesn't compare to the "Sarah" stories which are all top notch.

Three stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Too abrupt an ending. Why would David find someone else and get married when he already had his sister? And what was she doing while this new relationship was developing? Had he moved out? It’s as if the author got bored writing and just wanted to end the story, but the readers were all left hanging.

The ultimate “bondage,” perhaps?

BrendaNWBrendaNW7 months ago

Wow .. Sara's story got me so hot and wet .. I hope that my fiancé likes to experiment a bit .. 😘

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous