All Comments on 'Humiliated'

by SissyJane

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Hot/Sexy

Can`t wait for the next class to begin...hoping he is really dressed and made to cum for the whole class

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
SEXY SISSY

WOW how hot is it to find a girl with a kinky side and I cant wait to see where this is headed but I know it will be hot as hell...sally_spandex69 at yahoo dot com

jdlaw001jdlaw001over 13 years ago

Likes the way this story is headed hoping you continue it and see what happens

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

The story has a great start, keep it going. Add more girls slowly and then other cross dressing males. Females in control at all times. What did she do with the cum. I hope she made him drink it all.

PreciousKitty82PreciousKitty82about 12 years ago
Weird...and Sexy

Never thought I'd say this but...I was actually turned on by this story. I've never read anything like and it had me going--until it ended the way it did. You should consider continuing this. Make it a bit longer and go into depth how this guy got into wearing these-ahem-panties.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Earned consequences

Bitches get what they earn. Did you send her to the hospital or the morgue? What? You think actions don't have consequences? She earned hers. Just remember before you think about pulling stunts like that, not all people are willing to forgive and forget. Some get even - violently.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Sizzling Hot

I've been cross-dressing for as long as I can remember and I tried catwalking in mini-skirt and spiky heels while jerking off into a glass just like this story. Yet, I haven't got up the courage to cross-dress in public. Wish there was someone like Mandy in my life to make me do these things.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I know the feeling!

One of my sisters friends caught me wearing her panties, she makes me dress for her but always in awkward situations for me! Often to the point of being caught by her friends while i am fully dressed as a girl! This also includes jerking off for her in public places, once she made me take a bus ride with her to her friends house, whe I was wearing a sweater ra-ra skirt nylons and high heels, she told me to put in a condom before we left, just before we arrived she slipped her hand under my skirt an jerked me off.

We got out, there we stood in front of her friends house they had all already arrived for the party, she said he hun you have tie choices- either walk in to the party or walk home! I could go in as my girlfriend was inside! I walk all the way back home and had to go through the centre of town! She kept the condom full of cum??

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
What was discovered next time?

He had a baseball bat and knew how to swing it. She never made it to the hospital. She went straight to the morgue.

cdCindy1cdCindy1over 6 years ago
me too

I wish I had a friend like Mandy who understood that I'm a sissy CD and I would love to be publically humiliated. I can't wait to read the next chapter.

cdCindy1cdCindy1over 6 years ago
please continue

Please tell us more adventures of Mandy and sissy. I can't wait to read all about how sissy is humiliated in public and does whatever Mandy orders him to do.

cdCindy1cdCindy1about 6 years ago
please continue

I can't wait to read what happens next. When I was reading this story (for the 4th time) I thought that it would've been better if the hall was actually full of students and a teacher when he entered all dressed up. That's what I dream of doing (I haven't yet because I'm still in the closet with my crossdressing secret).

Please write more adventures like this one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Awesome

I would really like to read a follow up on this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Having a female friend like Mandy is hot pushing your boundaries and helping you accept who you are. Without a certain two girls i wouldnt be where i am going out meeting men and having sex while dressed and make up assisted by them. The first time i had a cock fuck my ass they were with me having my hand held and the encouragment to enjoy it was great for me and they told me i was a natural and they loved watching the sex.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Introduce her to your baseball bat. She's a stone cold bitch.

SissyBoy1WarszawaSissyBoy1Warszawa10 months ago

It starts quite interestingly, often due to our own inattention, lack of concentration, we reveal our secrets, we make some mistakes and, unfortunately, people will take advantage of it very quickly. Often there are people like Mandy who will want to humiliate us, use us, humiliate us. I'm probably similar to the main character, I really like women's underwear. I can already imagine what will happen next and what this relationship with Mandy will come to. Greetings from Poland SissyBoy from Warsaw.

Dość ciekawie się rozpoczyna, często przez własną nieuwagę, brak koncentracji ujawniamy swoje tajemnice, popełniamy jakieś błędy a ludzie niestety to bardzo szybko wykorzystają. Często są takie osoby jak Mandy która będzie chciała Nas upokorzyć, wykorzystać, poniżyć. Jestem chyba podobny do głównego bohatera, bardzo lubię damską bieliznę. Już wyobrażam sobie co się stanie dalej i do czego dojdzie ta znajomość z Mandy. Pozdrawiam z Polski SissyBoy z Warszawy.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous