All Comments on 'Mile High New Cummers'

by MOGUY

Sort by:
  • 1 Comment
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Flying high

True story, night flight from singapre to zurich, sitting next to an asian couple, 50,s.Talked for a while then as passengers dozed off, she went to the toilet, shortly after he followed.A fter awhile he came back and sat down and said to me my wife is waiting for you in the toilet, she has never had a european man, knock twice.I laughed but he said you better hurry otherwise she come back.I walked past a stewardess who smiled, knocked twice, soft voice come in, i did, she looked very shy until she turned around and lifted her dress, no panties.I ran my hands up her legs to her pussy, very wet.I took my pants down, she turned ooh very big, too big but i sat down on the toilet, pulled her towards me and sat her over my cock.Too big as i felt the head touch her pussy and i guided my cock up into her as she sat down on it, she was very wet as my cock went all the way up into her.She made a gurgling sound as i began to fuck up into her,and when i had pumped into her a few times, i stood up, turned her around and with her hands against the wall i gave it to her doggy really pounding into her,i know she came as i hammered her wet pussy and then i filled her with my cumm.She kept pushing back, yes, oh yes, until i dragged her back and i sat on the toilet with my cock still in her cunt.She was rocking up and down on it, kept saying,yes, oh yes until i lifted her off and i got dressed.I walked out,sat down in my seat, he said wife good, very good.She came back but she sat next to me, putting a blanket over us, then i felt her hand on my trousers, i reached under, unzipped them and my cock sprang free,she stroked my cock for some time, then said you follow and she got up and went back to the toilet.I followed,this time she reached for my cock, sitting on the toilet,and sucked my cock for at least half ann hour before i grabbed her head and filled her mouth with my cumm.She sucked on my cumm greedily swallowing all,she couldnt get enough, i pulled away ,adjusted my pants, opened the door,another guy was standing there,i said she is my wife, she likes to be fucked and walked away.It was another 20 minutes before she came back, and she went to sleep.When i got off the plane, the guy handed me his business card and said it was the best fuck he had for awhile, if we wanted to visit call the number.i just smiled.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous