All Comments on 'Trick or Treat, Bitch'

by bigdaleforever

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
curiousk75curiousk75over 14 years ago
Consider an editor...

Not a bad plot (nice twist having hubby tied in the wardrobe watching) but perhaps you should consider using an editor to assist you in developing your story and your dialogue - it seems rather stilted at times. The ending is a chain of irrational revelations - he contracts herpes, her father happens to be his doctor, the doctor breaks patient privilege, she is using monistat on herpes, she has discussed her herpes with both her father and her work colleague?????

MaiDawtonsMaiDawtonsover 14 years ago
I liked the plot a lot!!!

If you contacted an editor to help fine tune your work it could be really great! I enjoyed it, but with a little help it could be better. I had to get an editor, I wasn't confident in my work on its own, and I am getting much better as a writer because of it. Also check out some of the how tos, they have loads of information in them. I still have a long way to go, but each story helps. Keep writing! You are very creative. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
This was just rape

and neither of the victims acted like they would in real rape. Sigh. Could have been OK though.

PrincessErinPrincessErinover 14 years ago
Weird

I did enjoy this story a bit but the twist wasn't as scary or startling as it could have been. The sex was hot though.

FaithWhiteFaithWhiteover 14 years ago
I liked!

Loved this story. Slightly predicting but still good!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
That's just......

wrong. And sick. To purposely do that to another human being. It's also against the law so I hope he presses charges and sends you to jail.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous