All Comments on 'Got Any Toys?'

by goddessinjapan

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
fridayamfridayamover 14 years ago
A good answer

Yes I think you have nailed a lot of silly male fantasies with this honest post. xx

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Sex toys that actually work.

First on my list of recommendations is the JimmyJane Form 2. It's got several speeds and several modes and the different vibrations pulsing between the two heads is simply lovely. You can definitely orgasm multiple times easily with this toy. Second is the Lelo wand. Much better than the Hitachi wand and the silicone head feels better against the clit. Not a sex toy per se, but, the Kegel Exerciser can be inserted into the vagina while you play with one of your other toys and the extra sensation would give a zombie multiple orgasms. I will also add 12 Volt when I'm masturbating as it makes orgasming that much quicker. None of these toys are cheap. The JimmyJane and the Lelo are both close to $200.00. But, well worth the money when it comes to a reliable orgasm and the JimmyJane can be used in the shower. The Sensuelle Point used to be my go to toy, But, at close to $100.00 I got tired of replacing it every few weeks. (Yes it's warranted for far longer but the company is based out of Australia. I can't wait on the shipping.) So, since I have a very good relationship with my toy store. (A must believe me.) I tried the JimmyJane on their recommendation and haven't gone back to the Sensuelle since. Hope this helps.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous