All Comments on 'The New Client Ch. 06'

by TuWatchu

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
dalsmedalsmeover 14 years ago
Fucking HOT!!!!!

My wife fucks other men, and women as well I love it when I suck her cum filled pussy or put my cock in her already fucked pussy. Please keep the story going.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
the story does kind of

stagnate. if the husband gets even more passive , it looks that way and if he does not get involved in action, and I don't mean sitting there bound to watch, it's something we read here more than a thousand times and therefore it's more than boring. also in the beginning the concept look different and was a lot more fun, when he was an active part. it nice to see she has her own speed but he needs some speed too. and her lovers should not overtake the leading part as they are part of the fun but not part of the leading. anything else will be disappointing.

harvharvabout 14 years ago
Nice.

I have to admit that I have been jerking myself all the way through the series, imagining that was my wife and me!

I really enjoyed the whole thing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Has It Ever Occured To You Guys

That your fucking gay.

TigersmanTigersmanover 9 years ago
Happy cuck

It is easy to see that the husband is one happy cuck. I enjoyed when Lynn tied her husband down then sat on his face pushing her well-fucked pussy down on his mouth. Really good story thus far. I wonder if Lynn is hiding something from her husband.

loveable_guyloveable_guyalmost 9 years ago
Almost time for the husband to readily take his rightful place

He's a cuck alright.

He knows that his wife is fucking other men, hell, mine is doing that.

But, he also needs to be degraded a bit, kind of rub it into him that the lovers are better. Which they are.

1954hall1954hallover 8 years ago
Nice

It's time for them to start getting rougher. Not all men are going to let her call the shots. She needs to be shown her place in the chain. Let's find out how much she can handle. The husband will get off on it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTuWatchu@TuWatchu
1424 Followers
MWM likes exchanging stories with hotwives and other cuckolds.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES