All Comments on 'Get Your Man Into Eating Your Pussy'

by cdprosperot

Sort by:
  • 45 Comments
curiousk75curiousk75over 14 years ago
Wow!

Fortunately, I'm lucky enough to have a guy who loves to eat pussy and has a very, very talented tongue (OK - I know - I'm bragging)! But I just had to say that this was a fantastic 'how to'! Having had previous partners who were either inexperienced, reluctant or just plain lazy in the past, I'd always assumed that oral just didn't do it for me! So even when I did find a guy who loved it, it took me a while to learn how to respond or tell him what was working and what wasn't! Your story would definitely have helped! Thank you for sharing your experience and your wisdom with us (your wife is a lucky woman indeed)!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
LOVE TO

I Love to eat Pussy---I Drive my wife wild--she cums and my face gets real WET. YUM YUM YUM, Spread those cunt lips and LICK LICK LICK

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
This was OK just OK but if you want a man who

really knows how to do it read Needyou's How I would Eat Your Pussy! It will blow your berains out and make you cum so damn hard. Wish he was my man!! I'd never leave his face.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Good article

I think the biggest help out of this article is this - women we guys do miss non-verbal cues. Be direct with your communication. After all we are just a step away from a knuckle dragging neanderthal.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Reciprocity

However, she has to be willing to kiss after counnilingus.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
If women really want to get more head...

They need to learn to be more giving themselves. Your article aside, I have talked with many men on this subject. While most agree they have no problem doing this for women, they don't live to do it. Are there a few exceptions? Sure. That is true, just like there are a few exceptions when it comes to women deep throating and swallowing. The fact is, most women don't deep throat and just as many if not more, don't swallow. The vast majority won't let you cum in their mouth either. So here is where it is at, most men do not care for the taste, nor the smell. If they did, there wouldn't be the need for articles like this. Pussy is not sweet. The chemistry is wrong. There is nothing about it that can make it naturally sweet. If you really think it tastes sweet, set up a spy cam to see what your woman is putting on her twat before she let's you go down on her. Also, women want you to do it for a long time. This means that you will have to put up with the smell and taste for a long time. Yet most of those women won't put up with the taste of cum for just a few seconds. My wife uses the excuse that it sticks in the throat. Well news flash, after going down on her for a long time, I too have to hack up some fluid then drink some water. It's like flem caught in my throat. So what...it hasn't stopped me from doing it for her, which brings me to why most men do this for women. one reason is obvious, they like it and are more likely to have sex if they know they are going to get some head. If you care about the woman, you just like to please her so you do it for her pleasure. There are also evolutionary forces at work here. When I think about the range of women I have had sex with, and whether you believe it or not, they have ranged from 11 on a scale of 1 to 10 just average, I can tell you that it is the women I term as "fine", the women who look not only hot but appear to be very clean women that I actually fantasize about going down on. It's the women who I see and just think...WOW! if she appears out of shape or appears to not be the type who takes good care of her hygiene, I'm not going to feel much like going down on her. I can tell you that if you make a practice out of taking a good shower and cleaning up before sex, the guy will have less reservations. i also agree with the author that women should taste test themselves. Find out if you have a very strong smell or especially strong and sour taste. If so, maybe look for some products to help mask those problems if you man is reluctant to go down on you. My first wife was a real knock out. I'll never forget the say I was at the barracks and some of the guys there had never seen her before. I got a kick out of the comments they made as she walked up to get me. She was in a word...fine. She was also a very clean person. however, she was also one of those women who just have a very very strong smell and had a strong taste. We talked about it one day because it was an issue for me so we went to get checked out to see if there was a problem causing it. Doctors said no there was nothing wrong. So what I did to fix it was do it with her in the hot tub. She would lay down on the edge and I would keep scooping water from the hot tub to keep the odor and taste neutralized. it does work pretty well. So find out if you do have what you believe to be an unusually strong smell and or taste and if you do, take matters into your own hands and find a solution that works for you and your guy. I also know some men will come on here and say what I said is BS, but the fact is, as I said, if it was BS, there wouldn't even be a need for these articles. So this is just more info to apply if you feel it more closely matches your situation. For most men, giving oral sex is about doing for the woman, not themselves. It can be pleasurable in many ways though so don't get me wrong there. Most people do like to please the person they care about and that makes it a turn on just in itself if they appear to like it. But at the same time, many men feel that oral sex is for the most part a one way street, or an express lane in one direction and a footpath in the other. Many women love to get head but don't care to give it. Even more don't care enough to go that extra mile. I've had the full range. I've had women who acted like porn stars while they gave head. I've had women deep throat, swallow, spit, refuse to take cum in their mouth and refuse to give head altogether. Guess which ones I felt more excited about going down on? Some times the hypocrisy is so thick you can cut it with a knife. I had one woman begrudgingly agree to give me head but the whole time she made it clear that she wasn't enjoying herself. SO I returned the favor. I had done it for her before but i decided to tell her that I didn't enjoy it and made my actions reflect that. I did the same thing she had done. Funny how she got indignant about it and said that if i didn't enjoy it, don't bother. So I didn't...and broke up with her, then started seeing another girl who was much more fun in bed. Also, ask yourself how many past boyfriends cheated on you. I have never cheated but I know many who did, often because somebody else was willing to do what their wife wouldn't. So if you aren't giving it your all when you give your man head, don't be surprised if one of your friends is willing to do it for him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Very informative

This article was very informative, IMO. I hope many readers are viewing this.

<br /><br />

The comment below is also enlightening. A few women are talented; many are clueless.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
If a guy doesn't eat, I don't suck. Enug said

I have not encountered a guy who doesn't want his cock sucked. I do not give him what he wants until he has made a move to let me know he's comfortable with eating me out. When he understands his cock head is equivalent to my clit, he gets it. Have yet to have sex with a guy who would not go down on me. They seem to like the control over my body as much as I like the control over theirs.

If I were to be with a guy who was uncomfortable with eating pussy, we just wouldn't work out. Most guys do eat pussy so it's not been a problem. However, if there's one out there, this is a good article and is he wants his cock sucked he would be wise to learn, or just do without. Same with girls. If they don't want to give, they won't get. No fun for either.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Not so much on the give and get...

My guy never, and I mean NEVER goes down on me. Okay, well, he has once, and it was for a few seconds before expecting he get something in return. He likes getting head a little too much, I think. He seriously can not stand the idea of not being blown when he's in the mood.

I'm going to have to take some of your advice.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Cunnilingus Tips

When you are stimulating her clitoris, keep your tongue on that one spot. A lot of women get aggravated when a man is performing sex and he keeps moving all around. If a woman was giving you oral sex and stopped stimulating you completely every once in a while you would get angry. This is the same thing. Her clitoris is the only thing that can be stimulated by you orally for oral sex so keep your tongue there. Moving it around isn’t going to do any good by any means.

If you want to add some stimulation to your woman, then you can massage her g-spot with a couple fingers as you work on the clitoris. This added stimulation will increase her chances of having an orgasm.

Use these cunnilingus tips so you can give oral sex to a woman and make it one of the best experiences of her life.

Top Cunnilingus Tips--- http://bit.ly/lick-by-lick

sophia janesophia janeover 13 years ago
Thanks!

I was just reading the how-to submissions for the year end awards, and I'm sorry I missed reading this sooner (and not because you mentioned my piece!). I really appreciate that you are encouraging women to communicate with their partners about what they want. Honesty and communication are a HUGE part of having a healthy and satisfying sex life, but we don't hear enough about it, especially on porn sites! Bravo.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
damn!!

i am wet just reading this!! Wish more men loved pussy as much as this guy does

AnaLeePleasuredAnaLeePleasuredover 12 years ago
Love it.

Thank you for sharing this with everyone. Hopefully both males and females take note and are willing to train and be trained in this yummy art.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
none of the above

Is there something wrong with him. he don't like to eat it and the last 8 years we have been married hes only gone down 3 times. I didn't tell him to stop but damn i didn't get going at all. After doing the deed he acts like if that is a reward system,actually having sex with me to him is his power trip. I always have to ask.:(

I'm horny all the time and i get wet very easily. I talk about it,dress the part,text and email. Only when he wants to. Always after he has to shower making me feel dirty.

I even let him do me anal just to see if he will eat me more often or just have sex with me when i want it. I'm a very clean person. I feel ignored and that I'm not good enough or maybe he's getting it somewhere else that's why he never wants anything to do with me when i want it! Like now i came out of the room butt ass naked and he is playing Modern WF, i tell him to come to the room to give me some and he said No!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
PUSSY EATING!!!!!!!

I love to eat a sweet,juicy pussy till her pussy juice is flowing over her soft pussy lips and my tongue.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
There is a strategy that never fails.

If you want to get your pussy licked by your man, first open his zip and start working on his tool. He gets horny. Remove your drawer. Slowly creep and place your cunt near his lips and tenderly press her towards his mouth. Work fast on his cock. Whisper: Sweet boy. Let us do both ways. Try my clit. Kiss her with your tongue.

Ha! Lick me, Lick me. Turn his rod with your hands. Lick the tip. And all those tricks.

Keep on reminding about the sweet cunt and the sweeter clit. Any man worth his cock will do his best cunnilingus. Go ahead girlie.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
TO THE LADY WHO WANTS HER PUSSY LICKED

im an guy whos happy to do that and know how to do it till you just keep cumming and wanting more, call me on 01425 473765, OR 07546 652043, Or email markplln2011@yahoo.co.uk, free picture of my 8" manhood can also be supplied on request

DyslexiceaDyslexiceaover 11 years ago
Seems to me your all making this complicated.

You could go the easy path ladies. Move to the other side of the fence almost all of us love eating pussy. Yummy!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
ok...

This made me wet just reading it lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Love to do all

I love to do all of above and enjoy ever second thoroughly

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Jojo

I am a guy. I loved reading this and it gave me erection. A man will dream this. However, even a hungry horny man would not love an initial domination. Guy and gal can do it together. I can suck, lick, and will do anything that she wants. Still a normal man would not feel as horny as we think, when the darling acts like this, though he dreams of it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great, but...

This has great info, great for men & women to hear, but as a woman in her 40's (single, after a 13 year relationship) who is online reading this stuff because she is baffled why her new lover (or maybe he's just a friend w bene's?) ISN'T eating her pussy, I say WHY? Why should I tell you I want my pussy licked, duh! And, why wouldn't you? (yes, I'm sucking his cock & he's fucking me - well, maybe not anymore, now that I woke up outta my horny-haze) I'm getting angry & feel MEN she mostly be reading your article. I suppose I'm also mad at myself for jumping in the sack early on, who I know through a mutual long-term friend. I guess I shoulda waited, because then maybe I woulda realized he was going to bypass my pussy with his face & I may NEVER have gone further in the bedroom. What's more baffling is WHY women should have to tell grown men the stuff that's in this article? Maybe when guys are young, they should learn this stuff, but REALLY? Guys in their late 20's-40's, etc don't have to ask us to suck their cocks! And, I've heard a few 'bad cock sucking' stories (teeth, ouch!), but, I'm imagining 90% of ANY kind of cock sucking is pretty darn ok with you guys, and WE know YOU want that and many of us want that big hard rod in our mouths, too, so why don't YOU know that WE want our pussies licked?...and, maybe our asses? NOTE TO CHICKS: CLEAN YOUR PUSSY & ASS, often! -- be clean so men want to eat our pussies! Clean 'under your hood' with water -- no perfumes, no b.s. If you have a bad smell (not normal!!) & weird discharge or one or the other, you have an infection -- go get meds & clear it up. Pussies smell & taste delicious, when they're healthy...I was told by my lover of 13 years, who had many partners before me, that I had the cleanest, best tasting pussy on the planet. Sometimes, if I worked hard & sweaty all day, he wouldn't care if I washed it, but I insisted & took 3 min to go in bathroom with a washcloth, that's all it takes.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
forcing the girl to clean up before eating is a turn off

Must say am greatful my boyfriend is a total freak. No matter how long I am out for the day as you reach home he is sniffing that crotch can't wait to get in it! If I say let me have a shower first he would say just as you are baby. He is so turned on by what is there from morning he eats me with so much pride there is not a part of my body that has not been pleasured by his mouth. On my way home I would start teasing if about some hot sex so he knows am ready for him. He is really good at eating my pussy and ass hole but doesn't want me to come in his face I really want to do that one day though. I don't suck his dick and he have no problem going down south he is great.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Best article ever

Thank you so much for sharing this! I have a big issue with my boyfriend about this, and I never had it before in my past relationships (as it was normal for a guy to come down on me), and this is ABSOLUTELY the BEST article I've found on this topic! Thank you, thank, thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Special Joy

I thought your article was longer than it needed to be. However, you dealt with an important topic, some guys ignore cunt eating totally.

I just love eating a pussy with some, or a lot of hair. The clit can't be ignored, when she squirts, its real treat time.

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsalmost 10 years ago
a few things

1) Keep it clean, warmth + moisture + lack of air flow = prime breeding for odor producing bacteria, just like armpits. (no panties while sleeping either)

2) Reciprocity = if you don't go down on me, then why should I do it for you ?

If you act offended by my taste you should not expect me to taste you.

AnnerdnaAnnerdnaover 9 years ago
Hesitant first-timer...

I've been in a relationship with a great guy for almost 8 months now. We haven't had the best sex life, but it's definitely improved since we've been together. Our main issue? I haven't gotten head yet! He initiated a blowjob the FIRST night we got together!! I've been (extremely) patient since apparently he's never done it before and when he was younger he found his dads porn and the part where the guy went down on the girl grossed him out. So fast forward to 2014, he has tried it once (if you would even count it) in the shower, for about 30 seconds. And then he immediately began rinsing out his mouth and gargling....He then told me on a later date that he felt like he was going to vomit. I've NEVER, EVER had this problem before; all of my exes have devoured me like a delicacy with no issue and testified to my "sweet juice" (their words, not mine). This thing with my boyfriend not only not liking the way I taste, but constantly putting off actually trying it, has left my self esteem in the pits. I mean, that's the very ESSENCE of my womanhood! And to make matters worse, he's made a million promises to do the research and study some training videos and if I don't remind him he'll forget instantly. It's made me feel like my sexual satisfaction isn't important at all to him. He doesn't even touch me, and has YET to finger me. I've tried initiating to take on a "training" role but he turns me down when I go for it, unless HES horny. I'm stuck in this bland, mediocre rut and I've been depressed for the past few months about this. And yes, I have talked to him about this--about a half dozen times! Now I'm finally done hoping that I might get head from him and have more or less accepted that I'll have to pick up my own slack. My biggest question is how do I stay sexually attracted to him? He and I are opposites in the sense that my sex drive is through the roof and his kind of idles somewhere in the middle. He's spent an entire week at my place and we only had sex ONCE! It's gotten to the point that now I'M not wanting sex as often or feeling as attractive so I'm self conscious. This lack of head in my relationship is the smallest (arguably petty) issue and I don't want to have a make-or-break scenario over something as shallow as getting head, but I see now how much of a domino effect it can have! Please help!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
wow

I just came reading all this.... Too good!

LittleMzRedLittleMzRedover 9 years ago
eye opener

Been with same man 30 years, just never have liked my pussy ate by him. I love to suck his dick, but when it comes to him going down, I would rather not. It is a turn off.. After reading this How To...I am willing to try to talk to him again, just to see what we can do that would be better. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Wife

I'm the one that wants to be down on her all the time but she never asks. I would do it nightly but can't get her to understand. If we go as far as talking and I tell her it goes in one ear and out the other. She either thinks i'm joking or just doesn't go through with it. I love giving O and don't need anything after it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
A guy who will not go down on his girl???

If your the type of guy who won't go down on his girl I would look at you the same way as a tape player wow they still make you that's so antiquated it's practically like finding a dinosaur shopping at Walmart well shit I did not realize there were any of you left.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Wife states great

Nothing better than getting my wife to climax from a good licking, her clit is so long that I can suck it into my mouth and give her the female version of a blowjob, holding on while she is bucking is the finale.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
WHEN GOD CREATED/THE UNIVERSE/THE WORLD/THE EARTH/THE PLANET.

JASMINE ANNE STALCUP TANNER/JASMINE ANNE TANNER STALCUP. MY LOVE OF A LIFE TIME/I LOVE YOU TO DEATH - ALWAYS AND FOREVER.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
TINY BEAVER TINY BUG TINY PUSSY.

DOWN UNDER NEATH/DEEP INSIDE - JASMINE ANNE STALCUP TANNER/JASMINE ANNE TANNER STALCUP. TINY BEAVER@TINY BUG@TINY PUSSY : MY TONGUE/MY COCK - ALWAYS AND FOEVER.

Spicytee69Spicytee69over 8 years ago
Wowza!!!

You just made me cum reading this. Damn you are so good with words. Your wife is indeed lucky to have you. Now I'm going to practice this with new boyfriend tonight who has never gone down on me. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Show and Tell

As a man who absolutely loves going down town I have only one thing to add for woman. Don't be afraid to guide him. I absolutely love it when my wife uses her hands to guide my head to where she wants. She also uses her hands to either pull my head in closer for more pressure or push me back a bit for less pressure. When she does this this shows me that she is into this, she's paying attention to what I'm doing and what she needs. So definitely communicate with your voice by telling him what you need vocally and communicate with hands by telling him what you need with actions.

I'm gonna be honest with you females, us men don't take subtle hints very well. For me, if she is hinting at something she might as well be speaking a foreign language. I don't do subtle. Just tell me what you want. I'll let you ladies in on a secret that only us men know, we are not mind readers, we have no telepathic abilities.

In summary

Use Your MOUTH And BODY To Tell Me What You Want And Need.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
I wish he could go south on me

my boyfriend is very loving, I used to give him an explosive blowjob almost everytime before intercourse hoping that he will one day go south on me, months went by, he has never even shown intrest of doing it. I stopped givin him a blowjob, I ignore his hints and requests because he doesnt go down on me aswell....i started shaving regurlaly and refreshing frequently but still he doesnt go down on me....im waiting for him to ask me why I dont blow him anymore so I can tell him that its because he also dont do it to me, but he never askes.......it frustrates me and I love him so much.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
voice

My man must be a different breed all together, I tell him I need his dick, I get maybe tonight, its so much work, nothing happens. But he is satisfied every day with his porn, to the point it is common to go 10 days or more. I wear things, no objection to.anything. I m to the point of thinking about finding a buddy. I think this is how cheating wives are made.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
No hope

My man just won't doesn't like it says he never has. I've gotten it three times in three years but I blow him daily. I've tried all the above to no avail. Any additional tricks?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
G - SPOT & REDHEAD

Geneieve G Hannelius. & Francesca Capaldi.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
REDHEAD & BLONDE

BELLA THORNE. AND JENNETTE MCCURDY.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
meh

This almost implies that you have to be an in-your-face bossy pushy bitch with him, to get what you want for yourself.

The only thing that I agree with all of this is that openness and flirtiness and sexy communication are key.

When we started, my ex didnt like it and didnt want to do it and was almost adamant, and I just told him that although it wasnt something that I expected and it wasnt such a big deal that I was still sad that he was so set in denying me something so basic that I in turn was never going to deny him, but I respected his wish.

I noticed that he was less adamant after that.

We still had sex and flirted a lot, so one day I was joking with him asking if he thought we were a pervy couple, and he laughed and said not too much, so I said he was right cuz we never even watched a porn flick or something together, and he said yes but we could.

So by the end of watching it I was making him hot and making out with him, but I stopped and asked if he ever watched what people called a 69 and what was it like (as if I didnt know), and he told me about it and I said I was excited to watch it.

By the time we finished watching that he was so hot that when I suggested we tried it out he was quick to say yes.

When we did it, at first he wasnt very active, besides touching and kissing my legs and that (which was nice too), but there's only so much any guy can take when a girl is slowly moving her ass and pussy on his face and making him crazy with her mouth :)

And that was it :) he basically did what he saw on the videos we watched and was surprisingly good, he kept things always wet and used circles a lot.

I made sure it was clear to him, during and after, how good and intensely he made me feel, because he really did.

We did that a few times more and I always made sure that I was very clean and smelling real nice down there.

Then one time we were making out naked on the bed as normal, and I was on my back and he started kissing me on the side of my tummy and I started caressing his face and I told him that it was always so nice how he kisses down on my body and that he was so good to me and that I loved him.

I know I was being a tiny bit cheeky and I think I blushed all over just for hearing myself say that, but guess what, he started doing it and in a very hot way and it was amazing.

He also did that a few more times, and one day, as he was doing it, I started caressing his head and face again, and told him how good he was to me and playfully asked him if it was ok if I started telling him things to do, like playing a little game, just for our pervy fun.

My heart was really beating and I think I blushed all over again, but he seemed really happy when he said ofcourse.

The way we communicated that time, and what he did to me, that might have been to this day one of the best and most erotic orgasms I have ever had.

.

The problem is that he became so good at it that a certain bitch that I thought was my friend had to try it with him... which brought me a lot of pain...

For which I know that he was deeply sorry and regretful.

The problem is that I still dumped him and shut him out harshly and cold... which brought him a lot of pain...

For which to this day I am actually sorry and regretful, to an extent.

But that's other news, and one day I would like to think we will both get over it. Maybe.

- jen -

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
PUSSY JIUCE PUSSY CUM PUSSY BRAINS

LINDA BENEDICT.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
talking about your desires...

Every week I encourage her to have us talk about our relationship. There might be something that I did that she really likes and feels that making me aware of it and complimenting me will encourage me to continue doing so. There might also be something that I did that really pisses her off, to where if she doesn't speak up now, it will continue to bother her, or if I do it again, it will upset her, so she let's me know her feelings. And I do the same for whatever she might have done too. Our weekly discussions are a great time to bring up different romance ideas that we might try. Myself, unlike most men apparently, enjoy initiating lots of kissing, hugging, touching, teasing without having it lead to going to bed. To me it's that sexual tension that I really like for us to feel. Being horny is fun for both of us. And I would much rather have her lead me to bed, for it's a lot better experience when she really wants it, than if it's just me who desires it. Thus I have trained her to be assertive and to enjoy taking the lead with sex, something that I really like. Why? As the author of the above suggested that if a man pushes a woman into sex when she really isn't ready for or eager for it, there's not going to be much thrill to it, besides his tension release, thus she will come to resent his desires and the relationship will eventually fall apart. Thus it's much better when she's turned on and eager. One great way to help her get into the mood is giving her oral sex, something I've found that most every woman out there dearly loves and desires. Now I've never been one to just simply offer a woman this, for that would make me feel as if I were too easy, someone she would get tired of or simply not feel is desirable. Thus if she wants me to give her oral, she has to first talk to me about it, kind of like priming the pump. She has to let me know before hand that she likes this and does feel that she should be able to expect me to do this when she asks for it after lots of kissing and teasing. Thus after lots of kissing, hugging, caressing and teasing, if she wants to receive oral sex, she looks me in my eye and tells me to do it. From my point of view, it's a lot more fun giving her this pleasure when she's eager for it and isn't shy whatsoever to tell me to do it. And there's a big difference between asking and telling. If you simply ask for it, it's as if you really don't feel that you have much confidence in either yourself or the relationship, of which to your partner is not very appealing. A woman who has confidence is very sexy, in my humble opinion. Go for it girl!

roveroneroveronealmost 5 years ago
LOVE the gush..

and gentle clenching on my tongue when she finally gets off...pure nectar...!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous