All Comments on 'A GOR-y Halloween'

by Tx Tall Tales

Sort by:
  • 53 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Hell man

I like your mind

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftover 14 years ago
This was so HOT, I know sounds juvenile.

I Would pay money to see this movie. Awesome

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
more please

you must have a follow up at the party

franksummersfranksummersover 14 years ago
Simply the best

Better than all the rest (sing along, everybody).

Long time fan, and this is your best yet.

QuikpeekQuikpeekover 14 years ago
Follow Up

I really enjoyed your story and it did bring back memories of why I read the entire GOR series as a teen. I really hope that you write a follow up story about the party. There are some great story possibilities there.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Very nice!

I, too, would hope to see a follow up at the party! Very good writing, enjoyed it thoroughly.

PrincessErinPrincessErinover 14 years ago
Enjoying

Although I don't normally like stories in this category I did enjoy reading it. Good luck in the contest.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
right now you are # 1

Hard to think there is another better - but all can try!

jkimjkimover 14 years ago
kajira reports

kajira was so excited to see a story of her land of Gor! The story was very well done, though gyrl wishes a brand or piercing would have happened, as on Gor. Maybe the next chapter?

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Sequel!

Very nice story. This one really calls out for a sequel or two. The only thing I didn't like was that it was tough at times to figure out which woman was being referred to, since so many ways were used (their names, Gor terms, Pretty vs. Sweet, blonde vs brunette, etc).

Sweet_tits2Sweet_tits2over 14 years ago
I'm not worthy master

Great story, I want a Halloween party like that.

sethpsethpover 14 years ago
Ha! Loved the Gor aspect!

Loved the Gor references. It didn't even hit me when I read the title! Awesome!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Yuck!

Simply the worst ever!

DG HearDG Hearover 14 years ago
Great

Not into BDSM but I have to say that was one good story and a well deserved '5'. Good luck in the contest.

DG

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Generally good, but...

To begin with the ending, Halloween doesn't just come once a year for me and mine. Halloween is the time to be one's true self under the deniability that it's "just a costume". And what you learn about yourselves on Halloween can last a lifetime.

The content was mostly delightfully Gorean, but as a Lifestyler I must take exception to one comment. It is the paragraph that ends with, "In the end, often as not, the slave girl conquers the master." More often than not, a love slave finds her love master, but he rules. The love slave may find Master has bought more kajirae for his pleasure garden to -give-her-competition- keep her company, or that she must service Master and a paga slave on their nights out.

In a few cases, slave girls conquer mere males, but men soon remind them both who is man and who is kajira. In Chapter 15 of "Mercenaries of Gor" (pages 156-163, DAW edition and 154-163, E-Reads edition. Borders Books allows you to Google-search the E-Reads version.) Deitrich of Tarnberg steals the spoiled slave of Myron, Polemarkos of Temos, pumps her for information, reduces her to proper slavery again and gives her to a deserving low-ranking soldier for his use.

I regret that this paragraph cost you some points.

Gor has ways of reminding men that they are men, and reminding women that men will leave them if they fail to be pleasing. The only way for males to lose power to women is to abdicate their place as men. It is better to be a man than a mere male.

I wish you well.

Old_BlueOld_Blueover 14 years ago
No Buts - It's a Good Story

Tx another good tale. All the Gore anyone could ask for.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Hmm looks like 1000 other BDSM stories.

Nothing new same old shit over and over.

LucyDiamondsLucyDiamondsover 14 years ago
I liked it.

Very good story. I enjoyed reading it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
What about the party

Please finish this story properly. What happens to the wife when he sells her at the party?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Another chapter please

Would love to see what happened at the party!!!

chronotriggerchronotriggerover 13 years ago
Happy Halloween!

Great story. I loved the character build up. The bondage was intense yet playful and fun.

maspenmaspenover 13 years ago
And then??

Like the other comment, you left us wondering what happened (1) at, and (2) after the party. Great story.

bisexy_butterflybisexy_butterflyover 13 years ago
Just a thought...

This a good story. I liked it. As I do all of your work that I have read thus far (the Perfect Game series and CvsN 1-26). And while I have not commented on any of the others, I feel compelled to do so now.

Having said that...what happened? You totally left us hanging. Which is fine, if one knows that another chapter is available (or coming) and gets to find out what happened next. But this story ends just as the heat was turning into a smoldering burn. I *want* to read about the party. I *want* to read about the after party. I *really want* to see Amanda reveal her true nature...she is an ice princess because she is bored and unsatisfied with the vanilla...give her what she wants. Make her a slave. It would be wonderful to have those wants satisfied.

Now please forgive me if I seem like I am trying to tell you *how* to write. I would never be so presumptuous as to tell another writer how to spin his yarn, I am after all a writer not an editor, but as a reader I humbly present what we would like to see. Whether you add another chapter or not...Kudos...I really do like your stories..a LOT.

bisexy_butterflybisexy_butterflyover 13 years ago
Just a thought...

This a good story. I liked it. As I do all of your work that I have read thus far (the Perfect Game series and CvsN 1-26). And while I have not commented on any of the others, I feel compelled to do so now.

Having said that...what happened? You totally left us hanging. Which is fine, if one knows that another chapter is available (or coming) and gets to find out what happened next. But this story ends just as the heat was turning into a smoldering burn. I *want* to read about the party. I *want* to read about the after party. I *really want* to see Amanda reveal her true nature...she is an ice princess because she is bored and unsatisfied with the vanilla...give her what she wants. Make her a slave. It would be wonderful to have those wants satisfied.

Now please forgive me if I seem like I am trying to tell you *how* to write. I would never be so presumptuous as to tell another writer how to spin his yarn, I am after all a writer not an editor, but as a reader I humbly present what we would like to see. Whether you add another chapter or not...Kudos...I really do like your stories..a LOT.

PassingPassingabout 13 years ago
Thanks for the Sex......y Story

This was an incredible and emotional piece. A lot more going on then just sex. I found it positively wonderful.

I like the dominant touch, but that he didn’t go so far that his wife thought less of him. The competition was a nice touch also, driving her to give more than she was previously willing to give…

(As for the unGorean reference)

It takes a lot more effort to keep and care for what you've got then to toss it aside for something new... like a wife?

At least that was what I thought he was trying to do in the story.

Well Done

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
A-Maz-Ing

WONDERFUL! Great Story. So hot, and really good writing too!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Need the Reston the story.

This was an awesome story, but I need to know what happened at the party and after.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 11 years ago
Anon - sequel

I totally agree that it was kinda frustrating to use several different IDs for the two slave wenches interchangeably while Hubby was alternating from one to the other AND shifting positions. I had a choice between mapping the space, putting dolls in the picture and keeping an ID key handy so I knew who was getting whom in what...OR just figuring that I didn't really care which wench was getting molested, since I knew that the Master was happy! Guess which way I went? Hint: I didn't bring in any dolls!

Sounds like the party will be anticlimactic compared to the preparation! Good read (once I got my priorities straight!) thanks!

Jim44444Jim44444over 11 years ago
Great story

I had to read this after reading your 2012 entry which is part 2. They do stand apart so it was not a problem. Reading this after part 2 just files in the blanks. Not a fan of BDSM but this was more focused on mild role playing. Very exicting and sexy.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 11 years ago
Ahh ! The Warrior Code Transposed to Here & Now.

That code & love are timeless . A story of a couple's armored hearts finding each other's true width and breath, ten years after meeting for the first time. Ha! Great read.

devilspy2001devilspy2001over 10 years ago
Excellent

You wrote this so well and kept me interested from beginning to end. So interested, I will read part 2 as soon as I can close this one out. Well hubby seem real happy fucking his wife and her sister. Have not fucked the sister yet, but oh so close. Who will buy who and what will the new masters want and demand? What punishments lay ahead?

savage12ksavage12kover 10 years ago
Wonderful!

John Norman's Gor novels gave a young fledgling dominant direction for all of those "sinful, disturbing, dirty thoughts" all those years ago when I found a copy of "Marauders of Gor" I quickly became obsessed with finding as many of the novel through Dewey's decimal system as I could. This story upholds those traditions and follows Mr. Norman's vision very closely. Very well done!

MudPuppy7592MudPuppy7592over 9 years ago
Gor Series

I began to read the John Norman Gor series in the late '60s and was interrupted by the military. I thought that they stopped and after reading the first Gor-ey Halloween story I searched on line and found that not only was the author still alive but that he is still writing the series. Thank you Tx Tall Tales for reuniting with a great series.

BuzzCzarBuzzCzarover 9 years ago
Gor Influences

I enjoyed the story. Fun, well written and the memories it invoked were super. I started reading the Gor novels in the late 60's after buying one in an airport gift shop on my way to my last VN tour (also bought "The Story of O" at the same time but that's another story.) Many in the BDSM community in the 80's and 90's particularly, were dismissive of the Goreans in the life. What they didn't like to admit were the influences of the Gor novels on pretty much the full gamut of the BDSM scene. Thanks for the story.

JAUNTYOLDONEJAUNTYOLDONEalmost 9 years ago
"Gor-(sh) !!!" **

I read 2 or 3 of the Gor books before the lack of sex in the stories made me lose interest.

However your A "Gor-y Halloween" was a tour-de-force by comparison and is worthy of a whole Galaxy full of stars rather than the puny 5 stars allowed by Literotica.

**"Gorsh !!!" Goofy

ChucknWNCChucknWNCover 8 years ago
Erotic

Having been to sexy Halloween parties and experienced the D/s, M/s myself, this is a very erotic story. Just as I have come to appreciate in your writing style a good story with just enough eroticism to make it exciting and interesting. I am going to have to check out the Gor books by John Norman.

PS - I am a big fan of Boris Vallejo and Julie Bell's work, made me appreciate the story even more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Too Many Names

As another commenter mentioned, too many different names for the two women, and to many shifts without adequately identifying who was involved at the various points.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I had not problems with it, the use of gor was not over done and some what correct

4* my wife was my kajira for 20 years before she passed, and it was her choice in books and lifestyle and she introduced me to it. She had all the books............

jetoshjetoshabout 7 years ago
Just Starting the Gor Series

Loved bothe of these Gor tales. Any more?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Just horseshit!

The author (sic! Scribbler is more accurate!) of the Gor series is a misogynistic, bellicose chauvinistic warmonger, better suited for life in Sparta in 490 B.C. than the 21st Century. He has all the intellectual development and sexual maturity of a 12 year old boy.

This Literotica author is only half as well devloped as John Lange (John Norman's real name).

tkh3nkey2110tkh3nkey2110over 5 years ago
Really hot!

You have a way with erotica. Your descriptions give the reader a bit of a flutter in the pit of their stomach. The reader is able visualize the scene and the action. I guess Jack and Amanda’s love life has become stale because she is a submissive and a little bi-sexual and he has just found the right buttons to push. The addition of Teri to the mix is what tipped scales and has created a sexual setting all three will enjoy for a long time to come, and maybe save their marriage.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
The story is sad and also very hot

.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
God that was smokin hot!

I like the tensions that build and the different mental states that are gone through to get there. Delightful and insightful erotica writer.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
A delightful build-up

You have me now, seriously looking forward to the story of the party and Amanda's true flowering as a Gor slave. Her friend new the buttons to push and Jack responded well, treating Amanda as his slave. It was wonderful the way she let herself be used, both mouth and pussy, with Teri naked in bed and Jack also playing with her.

DocWordsDocWordsover 3 years ago

Excellent story. Thanks for posting it.

TanukiTanukiabout 3 years ago

I didn’t like the one or two Gor books I read, I wanted less politics and more sex - your story is what I wanted! I especially loved the husband and wife rekindling, that felt very real. Well done!

Experienced70Experienced70almost 3 years ago

Great story! I really love it!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Is it just me or did other readers get a bit confused by the name changes?

gemini0257gemini0257over 2 years ago

You sir are an amazing story teller. Excellent job!

AA20195AA20195over 1 year ago

Loved it. I too found the John Norman novels when a teenager in the early 70's . Unfortunately my ex didn't like anything about them.

Also unfortunately for me, single parenthood became my life.... And now, much past my prime, I regret too much the missed opportunities in the previous three decades........ I may yet write and submit some of my fantasies for your perusal.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I gave it a one star review after the 2 moms 2 laps with no finish but then I saw part 2, so a realistic 5 stars until I find out if part 2 finishes the tale.

Bill S.

marsbar15marsbar15over 1 year ago

I liked it, too much!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTx Tall Tales@Tx Tall Tales
20344 Followers
The only thing constant is change. A new State, a new City, a new Job, and new Stories (coming soon).

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES