All Comments on 'Virgin No Longer'

by Maeten

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
wallyrutherfordwallyrutherfordabout 11 years ago
Very hot story of a virgin...

This was a very hot story of a virgin's entering the real world.

The "exploratory" part of her feeling him up and fondling him before taking his cock into her mouth was very good and served as a step-by-step introduction into the world of sex and love.

Could see she detecting some of hs precum oozing out of his hard cock during this period. She rubs it on her finger and tastes it...

The description of his cock "thundering" into her was also good and likely reality as he, now unrestrained by morality, pushes in to her willing pussy. He likely loved the feeling she, the shy, virgin gave him as her religious, good girl pussy was now totally his.

This part shows her passion:

"..... She raised her hips to meet his thrusts. Her body rolling with his rhythm. Her hands shock and then clutched onto his back, pressing him closer to her. Her breasts heaved with her breathing, and his thrusts grew more rapid. He came....."

She likely held onto him even tighter as his warm cum flowed unrestrained into her, "sealing the deal" and forever connecting them as lovers.

I like most of it but feel the guy, if he was a gentleman, would've first entered slowly, assessing her comfort as he slowly moved his hungry cock into her.

Yes, she wanted him but a good man would look-out for his gal's comfort, particularly if she was a naive, innocent, good girl, like the subject.

Still, was a good story and could see myself in such a position.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
sexy

this made me cum

really sexy story

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Introducing the virgin girl to the real world...

Did that really happen with a virgin girl you introduced to the real world?

Was she a Christian girl, by chance?

It was really hot and even "Christian" girls want to be fucked, as you know.

DId you enjoy her "exploring" your hard cock. Imagine you wanted to cum into her lips, but was wise in saving your load for her virgin Christian pussy, which was so willing that night to let you do her...

Liked this description:

"...She could see his pubic hair, saw his veins throb, and his head grow. She felt him in her hands, then she felt him with her mouth...."

Your veins likely were throbbing, knowing within moments, she'd be all your's.

She felt your cock "thundering" into her Christian pussy and now knew what men were really like, and what they'd expect of her.

A shy, virgin girl she was no longer, thanks to your cock.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Not very enjoyable for the girl. He was only interested in his coming & not weather she enjoyes herself.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

would have liked to read more about what it felt like to have a penis inside of her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

shes not a virgin. she never bleed in the story. sounds like she was professional already

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous