All Comments on 'My Office'

by SomeAussieGuy

Sort by:
  • 79 Comments
RedMoon86RedMoon86over 14 years ago
HOT HOT HOT!!!

I must say that this is an AMAZINGLY HOT STORY!!! Well considering I am the receptionist in this story, I of course think it is a really hot story! But to hear you swear, Oh Dear Lord! that is so very very HOT! YOU ARE AMAZING!!! Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Half-way through it, and I'm wet.

So hot. Love it all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
not my favorite

the language is kinda a turn off for me but i gotta say your even good at being bad

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
FUCK YES

LOVE hearing you swear and exert your power over me, God that was amazing. Best ever, keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Soo amazing

You have the hottest voice I have ever heard! Listening to you moan and take control of that woman made me soo wet!!! I cum each time I hear your stories and I'm loving the new trend. Please keep it up!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
you can fuck me in your office any time

that was so fucking hot... you kept me cuming and cuming

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
fucking fabulous

once again you pushed your own boundaries and we are the magnificent beneficiaries! Good Heaven's I had no idea you had such a mouth on you! The fact that you are quite capable of telling a scorching hot story with OUT expletives makes your abundant use of them in this even more incandescently hot! Loved the humor at the front and the growls and groans and authoritative tone were the best yet!

Keep it up sexy, we'll all be here breathlessly awaiting the next!

Midian_LovecraftMidian_Lovecraftover 14 years ago
OH MY

You beautiful, wicked boy. This was delicious. Damn. Oooh, you wicked boy!

I'm still sopping wet, and I love it.

Cate xo

Jadegrim3291Jadegrim3291over 14 years ago
amazing! more? OF COURSE

it was so good! I love the more rough side, very very sexy! I don't even know what to say it was so good!

btw, I love your new picture, so you have a sexy face AND voice :D

lucygooseylucygooseyover 14 years ago
!!!

wow! you need to record more stories like this! loved the dirty talk and could probably use a little more. also loved the growling! very sexy! and of course your aussie accent made an already hot story even hotter!

killerbeekittykillerbeekittyover 14 years ago
Oh God.

Take me, please!

That was BEYOND hot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
oh god,

I need to be the girl. I do, this was awesome and it made me icky wet and it made me cum and you are a genius with a very hot accent.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
please please please do more!

please do more of these stories - i came three times...i especially loved the forced orgasm at the end.

-n.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Panties Wet

This definitely made my panties wet, and had I been alone while listening to it I would have cum. I'm looking forward to hearing more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Holy.....

Holy hot damn. That was amazingly sexy. This is the first time I've actually ventured to listen to an audio story...and let me tell you...I was most pleased...You know how to dominate so beautifully...And I lost myself and honest don't want to find myself again. LOL. Marry me?? Anywho, keep up the good work...please...And you might have inspired me to do my own...I can't help but want to respond in like with the secretary's view...but perhaps something more creative...I'll let you know *Winks*

~Keira

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
W.O.W.

Oh, wow. WOWOWOWOW. :) Not sure what else I can say about this!! I've had to listen to it several times and it gets better every time I hear it. :) Not sure who your audience is, but this married mommy of 2 little kids LOVES it! :) :) :)

lmhsfanlmhsfanabout 14 years ago
Oh wow

Hearing you tell this story had me instantly creating it from her POV. I was very much in that moment, I could probably record it myself. Haha. You obviously enjoyed this one quite a bit. Hopefully as much as we have.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Oh GOD!

That was so fuckin hot! Ur grunts turned me on so so so much. I love ur accent! Please do more like this. P.s u helped put a fantastic end to my 18 birthday!!! I'm now a loyal fallower!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
So young, and yet....

.....you get it!

Thank you,

Girl in Bubank!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Loved this other side of you!

Down and dirty is a nice change up once in a while!

Thank you for putting your voice out there for us!

spirited35spirited35about 14 years ago
Are there more Aussie guys like you!!!!!

Holy shit. I am an Aussie girl and up until hearing that amazing story I didn't think out boys had that sort of stuff in them. The nation should be proud to have you and I would love to be your secretary!!

StarryEyed1989StarryEyed1989about 14 years ago
Ooooh god....

You make me cum EVERY time :)

Please do more stories like this...I love when you're rough and dominant...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Where's the employment office???

I want to know where to apply for THAT job - wow!

Tt1714Tt1714almost 14 years ago
Wow!

Oh god, all those growling moans! You sound like a wild animal, it really turned me on.You are a man of many talents, you can go from romatic and sweet to domaining and raw. I look forward to you writing romantic and domaining recording.

Take care,

Michelle

Tt1714Tt1714almost 14 years ago
Sorry, spelling mistakes.

Please ignore my first comment "Wow!" this is the correct comment.

All that growling! You sound like a wild animal and it really turned me on. You are a very talented man, you can go from romantic and sweet to demanding and raw. I look forward to much more romantic and demanding recordings.

Take care. :)

jessicarabbit24jessicarabbit24almost 14 years ago
yummy

hottest one ive heard from you, though i loved the one where you found the girl playing with herself, and watched her. the sounds of you getting turned on are fantastic.

PrincessJezebelPrincessJezebelover 13 years ago
VERY nice!

This was my first exposure to an audio story, and I certainly managed to find a good one! Great story, to start with, and then your charming accent and truly hot arousal sounds made it just that much bettter. Can't wait to listen to more! Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

You are so fucking sexy!!! Love the rougher side of you! More, please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Sexy

You made me have an orgasm about halfway of this story.......you are good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Wet

I get excited just thinking about your stories - your grunting makes my pussy so wet! More of this type of story please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
more please! :)

Thanks for another great story - in my opinion this is your best work to date!! Luv the fast dirty talk, the groans and this rougher, dominant edge is a SUPER turn on. Please do more of these types of stories... *O*MG!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
More, please!

That was incredibly hot! This is one of my favorite fantasies. Your secretary should continue to tease you mercilessly and you should continue to f*ck her mercilessly.

StorySlut1976StorySlut1976about 13 years ago
Hot!

That was amazing! I love your voice and how aggressive you are!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
;)

......yes yes yes

SpankMeThereSpankMeThereabout 13 years ago
Loved your voice..

That was so bloody hot!! Amber is one lucky chick!! Would love to hear more stories like that!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
This is your best yet!

Your voice is sooo damn sexy and I love this kind of thing from you. MORE please!

cyberlarkcyberlarkalmost 13 years ago
Thank you

Your voice is rich and delicious and you did a fabulous job on this one...

AlorahdannonAlorahdannonalmost 13 years ago
Nicely Done

I knew I loved Australia! Now I have another reason why.

Aisling2graAisling2graalmost 13 years ago
Nice

Well done...delicious voice, excellent flow of storyline for coming up with it as you go along..that makes it even more exciting as neither of us knows where it will go...Again, well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Oh my god, you have such a sexy voice!!! This story was amazing, can't wait to hear more stories like this one

stfrogstfrogover 12 years ago
Fierce!

This is less about the story and more on what you said to preface it. You don't write any of this down?? Evolutionary process??

*bangs forehead on keyboard a couple of times*

And you play these characters soooo well. I mentioned somewhere else that I enjoy your darker stories, but at the same time, it's also a relief to hear your normal self at the end of it. Especially since we can hear the smile in it. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

I want you...

kinkybutcutekinkybutcuteover 12 years ago
Sooooooo good

"Do you know what I do to dirty little girls in my office? I fuck their pretty little brains out."

HOTTEST line ever. :*

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Hot

So hot... amazing job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Deliciously funny and very very hot

"I haven't even kissed you yet... where are my manners?" :D Love that Aussie humour.

The wet T-shirt was inspired! Made my nipples deliciously tingly in hopeful anticipation. The tie was genius too - a marketing opportunity for business wear if ever I heard one - as was the sudden, very unexpected appearance of the pretty little pink vibrator. Really, every chief executive's office should have one... I enjoyed imagining the protagonist wandering into business meetings through the rest of the day wearing a shockingly crushed tie and a smug smile.

Finally, thank you so much for sharing this in your lovely voice. I loved the sensation of it pitched to vibrate all through my senses, adding a more physical dimension to my pleasure than the written submissions.

Stargazer3000Stargazer3000over 12 years ago
HOLY CRAP!!!!!!!!

That was AMAZING! I have never once had an orgasm BEFORE you did. I guess there's a first for everything. I can't seem to get enough of you, your stories, your voice.

Aaaaaahhhhhhh! I think I'm in love. ;)

lusherlusherover 12 years ago
you sexy fucker

How's it feel to know you're making women come all around the globe with just your hot dark voice? Pretty damn good, I'd bet. Thanks for making my clit throb so deliciously, baby.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Ive just had the wettest orgasm! My clit is still throbbing and my nipples are still rock hard! Great job.

KikishoesKikishoesover 12 years ago
Amazing

So good at being bad. Love the accent, your voice, wow....Sweet or dark, your stories are awesome.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Amazing!!

I LOVE your voice! This story was the perfect blend of sexy! This was my first time listening to audio on this site and I'm so glad that I picked this story. I was so into it, every detail had me squirming and dripping! I was that secretary... Omigosh, great job!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

so you masterbate to all your stories? you are so sexy! i am in love with your voice, keep doing more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

that was sooo hot. i love ur voice.

RomanticWantonRomanticWantonabout 12 years ago
At the risk of sounding like a broken record....

Really, I shouldn't bother to write anything as it's all been said so well and so often in the previous, what, 52 comments. :D Like them, you inspire me and I can't NOT write. I really relate to stfrog's comment "Fierce!" back in July: you don't write any of these down, they just "evolve"? And I'm imitating her smacking her head upon the keyboard.

One of the greatest things of, gosh, I don't know, a gajillion greatest things in your stories is your palpable desire to bring pleasure to your listener. Sure, you climax (beautifully, by the way) during the process, but you're not creating these just for you to get off on. This generosity, like all the other gajillion greatest things, is quite simply hot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

Baby, you make me so wet. That voice of yours made me cum around my fingers and now I'm throbbing for your thick cock. The sounds of you touching your cock turned me on so much, baby. I'd like to put it in my mouth and have you squirt that juicy cream down my throat... and maybe afterwards you could shove it in my tight pussy. Keep it coming, big boy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Sexy

Sexiest thing I've ever heard!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
:/

you sound a weird when you talk and it puts me of the actual story because the strange noises you make are distracting,tone it down.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Sure Was Hot

That was sooooo hot, I love your sexy voice. Through out the whole story I could imagine myself as your secretary. I've had office sex before and this was definitely one if my favorite fantasies. You made me soaking wet and I came twice. My dildo is drripping with my pussy juice and I cant help but want your thick hard cock in me again. I wish you could fuck my brains out for real. This is one my favorite audio stories because it turns me on when I can hear a man moan in pleasure and talk dirty to me. Mmmmmm babe I cant wait for the next one.

Pinkpeony101Pinkpeony101almost 12 years ago
Thank you!

This is one of my all-time favourite audios on lit. Thanks so much for sharing it!

crystalline_corecrystalline_corealmost 12 years ago
Off-the-cuff?

Do you really not use any written notes for these stories, and improvise them as you go along? I'm really impressed! To manage to tell a coherent, detailed, and erotic story, as you yourself are getting off is pretty amazing!

So you're handsome, have an incredibly sexy voice, and are particularly smart? That's quite the package, you know. I don't know if you're still single as of May 2012, but if not, some girl out there is incredibly lucky!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
wow

Gets me off EVERYTIME. My favorite submitter on this site!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

I just adored that, loved cumming at the same time as you, such a thrill, your voice and accent is gorgeous btw ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

The best.

darkravenwolfdarkravenwolfover 11 years ago
more

More of the same please. I can't say more than wow. That was amazing left me breathless and wanting more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
So FREAKING hot!

WOW ... Loved it. A little long for my taste but overall fabulous. Especially loved the last few minutes. Really hot to hear the warmth, sincerity and embarrassed stammering at the end. I was laughing through my post-orgasm bliss, thinking about another audio where you're interrupted by your house-mates.

SmuttyPandoraSmuttyPandoraabout 11 years ago
My first

Such a delicious little story and so happy it was my first Literotica audio

You have such a wonderfully smutty mind, thank goodness for waterproof blankets because I came so hard. I will be looking for more from you tomorrow night. My naughty bits are thankful for finding this.

LadyLotus17LadyLotus17about 11 years ago

Oh my god ^_^ that was amazing! I love forceful nature ;) and your Aussie accent sent me over the edge mmmmmmmmmmmm

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Wow. . . Thank you for the amazing O.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
At work playtime

You can bend me over a desk any time baby ;)

WickedDreamsWickedDreamsover 10 years ago
Yummy

Loved this one. Your growling, deep voice definitely helped the story along. =)

RedrosewitchRedrosewitchover 10 years ago

Mmmmmmmmm a sexy bad, boy boss. Love it. Hope Amber loved her birthday pressie.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
WOW

I will gladly work for you anyday..... Lord have mercy!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
mmmmmmmmmm yes

mmmmmmm aussie guys make my pommy pussy soooooo wet and this recording no exception!!! love the growling!

SexyBabexSexyBabexalmost 10 years ago
My Thanks From This Aussie Girl ;)

Loved this story thankyou!

Your voice is very sexy, such a turn on. Also love hearing you talk at the beginning, you are HOT baby!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
DON'T QUIT YOUR DAY JOB

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Previous comment

73 comments disagree. Go find a one and done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Sooooo hot

I love love loved it, made me cum so hard! more please 😍😍😍

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Bend me over

Can't get enough of your voice! Made me wet just thinking of you! I want you to fill me with your hot cum and then suck all of my sweet juices from your big cock. Oh baby I hope you know how good you make so many woman feel

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Yes

Yes. I do want to be fucked.

nettieloulnettieloulabout 4 years ago
wow

i really enjoyed this story... your sexy voice... it all gave me shivers and gave me the desire to cum... i was with you at the end... mmmmm... xx

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous