All Comments on 'My Wife and Sister Ch. 01'

by gen_man69

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
browser2525browser2525about 14 years ago
Holy Cow!

That was smokin' hot.... I can't believe I'm the only person to post a comment...

Is there a chapter 2 ???

sudagrasudagraalmost 14 years ago
Super erotic

I nearly came reading this. Initially thought it to be true but then realised it could be a fiction as well.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Love It!

I'm rock hard right now...

I'm sooo close to going to the bathroom here at work and finishing my fantasy...

I want to fuck my wife's sister soo bad...

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Happens more than you think

I like to read these sister/sister stories to my wife because she involved her younger sister into our love-making. Her medical-intern husband was on one of his 120-hour shifts and so we always volunteered to keep her company when he did these shifts. It was morning at the table with our coffees. I had on gym shorts, my wife was in her tight t, no bra (or panties), and Kell was in a flannel pj which covered her panties. My wife is 5'4" inches, a solid size 4, 120lbs. She has dirty blonde hair, is very curvy, likes to wear mini's and is VERY sexual. Did I mention she NEVER wears panties? Kell is a size 2, no more than 105lbs, has small tits, and is gorgeous, like her sister. Kell mentioned she needed a neckrub, her neck was knotted. Coll (my wife) volunteered me saying how great I was at massages. I rubbed out her kell's knots and my seemed flushed. When we left that afternoon my wife sucked my cock on the way home. No Biggie, she likes to do that. Next time we stayed w Kell, same request for massage, but this time it was on the bed with Pj off, in just panties. My wife gave her approving smile as I gave Kell a fuller body massage. My wife sucked my cock in the car NAKED on the way home. The next time Kell was fully nude under a towel and my wife also asked for a massage and of course, walked to the bed nude. Kell stayed in her towel and drank martini's while I massaged and fingered my wife to multiple orgasms. Kell always caught my glance. I started incorporating Kell's massages into our love-making at night, telling Coll that next time I was going to fuck Kell right in front of her. That always sent my wife into delirious orgasm. On the phone w Kell one weekend after her intern-hubby was working I mentioned this time I was going to fuck Kell in front of her sister. My wife's jaw dropped but she said nothing awaiting K's response. Silence. All of the sudden Kell made a sound like she was cumming and she said it was ok with her if it was ok with my wife. Kell in now pregnant with her 2nd and guess who the father is...

Rawmaster50Rawmaster50over 9 years ago
Yes 5 stars

Yes, sometime soon would be very good for this naughty group. I am thinking his wife and sister-in-law worked hard to get him in this position as he seems a little clueless with women. This means he is male of course.

LegallySaneLegallySanealmost 4 years ago
Wife's in charge....

Virtually no dialog. Sounds like he should have left them to do their own thing and went to find his own sister. Won't be reading any more of this simp.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I would ❤ to do my wife & her sister

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

A shaved pussy is great for the first hour after it is shaved, "she was completely shaved and her pussy felt smooth against my hand." However, an hour after it is shaved, it becomes a chafed razor burnt nasty looking -bright orange colored mess with a hint of dark stubble trying to form. In short, nasty looking and as scratchy as fuck! Just leave them hairy and sexy!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous