All Comments on 'Happy New Year? Ch. 02'

by RossDaniels

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
skip.69skip.69over 14 years ago
MORE

Yes please.I like the build-up and the exhibitionism, rather than most stories which almost start with a swap

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
"Oh ... why not, Ross?"

You've brought your audiance this far ... be nice and bring it on home to us! ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Great 2nd chapter!

I loved it. It felt very realistic with the order of events. I especially love the teasing under the table and the way Dan took Cathy as they watched their friends. Lots of sexual tension and pleasure while keeping a very interesting story line. I do hope you decided to continue into the next chapter. You did leave it open for a third and would be lovely to hear the rest of the story. Hopefully you'll get the inspiration.

chicklechickleover 14 years ago
Hot Stuff!

1. Hot shit.

2 Great dialogue, characterization and plot.

3. Ooh I really want to read about the switch.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Excellent

Very well written, believable. It should abolutely be continued.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Outstanding and believable

Excellent, should have a chapter 3 for the swap may even lead to a chapter 4 that would lead to the eventual DP for each of the women. TY

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
I'd love to see a 3rd chapter!

This is a great story! I hope you round it out with a 3rd chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
do at least two more stories, soft swinging next

yes, close to a real life experence. next would be getting together with soft swing. everything had to be together, all four helping each other not just couple and couple sex.

maybe games. then another story with another couple and soft swing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Very Hot

Do write some more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Had me on the edge

Loved it. Loved the slow tease and build up. And contrary to some other suggestions, I don't think it needs to go further... but if it does, I know you'll do a great job!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
You've got to tell us more!

The build up to ecstasy proves exhilarating. Yes, you must tell us more. Have Scott and Cathy been seeing one another since summer vacation in Florida? (After all, they were in the ocean together when Dan first got an unobstructed view of Trish on the beach. Cathy seemed too eager to be dressing just for Dan on New Year's Eve. She seemed more like Trish on this night. Perhaps Scott and Cathy shared an intimate moment like Dan and Trish in Florida in the living room between the bedrooms in Florida?)

You can tempt us through a soft swing in Ch. 3 with intense foreplay by opposite spouses, and save a full swap for Ch. 4 and an orgy for Ch. 5!!! Regardless, you are a great storyteller and writer for we who fantasize ...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago

A swing in the next one please please please ! The story was brilliant !! And it would end briliantly with a DP !

norcal62norcal62over 12 years ago
I enjoyed the eroticism of the story.

It would have been even more enjoyable if the main male character had been created as a more mature man. He was really tentative and passive throughout the story. Maybe that was the idea, but it dampened the action with his cutesy approach to sexuality. I remember when it was sexy for the woman to always be the sexual instigator, but it isn't so sexy for me now. I like a self-confident male who's actively into the pursuit rather than holding back and hoping something happens.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Loved it

But did Cathy and Scott mess around some during the vacation.?

CuriousaboutloveCuriousaboutlovealmost 11 years ago
Loved it

Just found this story, it is so well written. Good build up and wonderful sense of ambiguity as to who knows what. Definitely would love a third chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Thank YOU! May I have another?!?

I've enjoyed your story and style tremendously. Now curiosity makes me yearn for more. Please?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
MORE!!

I really want to read chapter 3 ++++.

Well written and stimulating - to say the least.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
PLEASE do another chapter.

You have a great way of communicating a vision in words! Thank you!

RandyB69RandyB69about 8 years ago
Need Chapter 3

Thanks : -) I loved this story and believe there needs to be a chapter three. What Happened throughout the year that changed Cathy so much? It seems as though she may have been in contact with and been influenced by Scott and Trish since Florida, shaving herself for example and becoming progressively less reserved to the extent of wanting to show off her body and having sex in front of them whilst watching them. I really do hope that you follow up from here.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
An Absolute 5

Just discovered your stories.

Good vocabulary.

Good spelling.

Good grammar.

A good story well told. Sure would like to have some resolution.

A lot of time has passed. Can we have at least one more chapter.

nudetexannudetexanabout 7 years ago
More

This story definitely needs another chapter or two. Very good read.

lowkeyonelowkeyonealmost 7 years ago
WOW AGAIN

Great story. I know another chapter would fit but I feel the story is complete at this point. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
OH God YES

Please continue!

This is great erotic writing. I love the character development and the sex scenes are well done and believable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Yes, I'd like to see what happens next, and like another commenter I'd love some backstory on the motivation behind Cathy's change. Very hot story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Very hot. Would love to read the sequel!!!

argeelogargeelogabout 1 year ago

Disappointed that you dropped the story!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous