All Comments on 'Halloween Nÿte'

by manyeyedhydra

Sort by:
  • 54 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Nyte Rules!

Nice to see her back in action!

It's always nice to see those who think they know it all get their just desserts or be dessert in this case.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Back in Black

.....and we are back in buissinessss. Exselent!!!Love it!!!! A true horrorrrr story for the holiday.Please more. How is our old pal Phill doing???

Dmitry USA

AJ_WatsonAJ_Watsonover 14 years ago
Not Milton Keynes..

..truly a hellish prospect<BR><BR>

Excellent as ever. Nÿte is a great succubus character, the perfect example of lethal allure. This story is erotic horror in the truest sense of the term and it's superb. Really effective blend of torment and sex without one overpowering the other.<BR><BR>

I'm sure I'm not alone in hoping we get to read the details of Clive's decline at some point. The more Nÿte the better ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
delicious story

deliciously wicked . . Nyte IS a fantastic artist when it comes to understand pain and pleasure and how to use both to destroy . . . I am looking forward to you continuing the Succubus Summoning series :-D

OneIBlindOneIBlindover 14 years ago
Nyte's like this

I loved this reminder of how lovely and lethal Nyte can be. I could almost feel Doug's battle with himself through the pain and pleasure she inflicted. This is another well written treat for us. I'm looking forward to a slightly different experience than we had in Succubus Summoning (s) in that this boy deserves the painful best that Nyte and her sisters can give!

PompousBuffoonPompousBuffoonover 14 years ago
Masterful

Another masterful job Hydra. Top notch erotic horror.

ScarletKScarletKover 14 years ago
Only in Disturbia

This horror-porn is made of win!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Great!

Your characters have the best sense of justice!

Five_EightFive_Eightover 14 years ago
Another blinder....

.... from Lit's resident master of erotic horror. Caught your nod to Clive Barker, hehe, there's others I'm sure I missed. Well done, as usual.

PerentiePerentieover 14 years ago
Well done writing-wise but personally disappointed

I know I always comment about how I wish the men didn't die, that things were more romantic, the succubi less evil, so I'll spare you of that. Here what bothered me was the choice of victim. Normally the victim is a bad guy to some degree, or just extremely foolish. Having one of your characters go after a perfectly good guy who did nothing at all wrong and only wanted to protect his daughters makes it impossible for me to enjoy at what happened with him. That Nyte agreed to his request doesn't really mitigate things since she still tortured him and destroyed his soul, she could have at least allowed him a chance to be with his family again one day.

And Nyte's character seemed a bit different than in succubus summoning where she seemed just as interested in pleasure as in pain. In that story she didn't do the guy any lasting physical harm and the one she killed didn't die in agony as far as we could tell. She didn't seem to have any interest in torturing innocents either.

Still I guess you were going for a different sort of story than normal. I just wish it hadn't left me feeling so sick inside... I mean I liked the scene in succubus summoning where she uses her tail to inject pleasure venom into Phil's prostate but now I won't be able to read anything with her without thinking of this poor father.

jonmartin22jonmartin22over 14 years ago
bril!

absolutely brilliant!

MarakovMarakovover 14 years ago
Daaaamn!

That was intense...sucked his eyeball right out...ouch. As far as what she did to the father...I can deal with it since it's your way of setting up the series (at least I'm assuming that's what you're doing). It's going to be interesting to see what she does to Clive when she gets him back to her domain...I'm sure it won't be pretty. Can't wait to see how this plays out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
excellent

great writing, all the best in the competition

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Another good effort

When I saw the Succubi name within this storey I knew what to expect from this established character taken from one of your other storey arcs. Personally I prefer the Succubus stories where the victim is slowly seduced and then drained dry, without brutal force or torture involved.

Still as said, knew what to expect before I started to read through this one :)

kromenkromenover 14 years ago
Better by the keystroke

I've read many of your succubi stories and they have gotten much better over the years. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Loved every sentence.

I have to say, after seeing just how brutal Nÿte really is, it makes me think that Phil got off incredibly easily. This was an awesome story just in time for Halloween, and it was quite enjoyable to read. I look forward to your next story, whenever you choose to write it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Enjoyed this!

Full of suspense, thank you!

ctemplectempleover 14 years ago
Wow

This is outstanding stuff, these succubus stories would make a damn good horror movie.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Crazy!

Damn. Just as I saw it by my own eyes!

PrincessErinPrincessErinover 14 years ago
Wow

I'm always turned on and freaked out by your erotic horror stories - in a good way.

GalloglaichGalloglaichover 14 years ago
Fantastic

I was really surprised with this. Normally, most of the stuff on this site is either lackluster or only pleasing to read and not visualize.

This was neither. It was a fantastic, and sadistic mind you, tale of a poor man who is forcefully enthralled by a witch of the night and left a soulless husk in a crypt. I enjoyed the detail at which you described his every emotion, especially pain and fear.

In the end, this was a very satisfying read and I like especially what happens to Nyte's new victims as the dawn breaks upon the horizon. It's a tough job, being a succubus' toy, but some poor chap has to be forced to do it, eh?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Insane!

I imagine it took some bit of courage to submit that story, and what a story! I am very glad to see you let out the real dark side in your stories. Some people will react negatively, but the whole point is to release deep inner tensions in a constructive way. It is very cathartic for those of us who share your imagination, but lack your pen, when you cut loose. Keep it up!

CarnalDesireCarnalDesireabout 14 years ago
Brilliant!

You are truly gifted in your writing ability. HOT!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Leave 'em wanting more...

Great story. It leaves me wanting to read more of your work (which I will right after leaving this comment).

As a reader, I appreciate that you delivered on the promise of this genre: the story contained horror and eroticism. I was more horrified than aroused, but that's what I felt the story attempted to convey.

I appreciate the fact that succubus was true to her nature while adding a little comeuppance in the end.

SwiverGuySwiverGuyover 13 years ago
Loved it!

I've just finished and enjoyed the Summoning stories and had to read this one when I saw Nÿte's name in the title. You've certainly put the Horror (as well as love, pity and a sense of justice) into Erotic Horror with this one!

As always, it is well-written and a joy to read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Probably the least sexy of all your stories.

Yes, you certainly have a penchant for killing off the men in your stories, but nothing is more of a turn-off that douchebag, arrogant pricks with power, especially when they abuse it to hurt innocents.

Having Nÿte torture a good family man who was only protecting his daughter and his family from two cocksuckers was a MAJOR turn off.

Usually the men devoured in your stories had it coming in some manner, or chose poorly, or came into some kind of confrontation or mortal combat, but not here. This was neither horror, nor sexy, but unappealing, like children torturing small animals for fun.

Granted, said cocksuckers got their comeuppance in the end, the journey getting there was anything but sexy or titillating.

Technically, your writing was superb, but your storyline was subpar.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
It's erotic horror,

not erotic erotica. I like it just fine!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Brilliant!

Wow, while it wasn't really a turn on, it certainly delivered erotic horror. Anyone who complains that it wasn't a turn on is just being stupid since you have to be really damn kinky to get turned on by horror. Oh, wait, did i just admit i'm a sick and perverted bastard that enjoys torture, rape, and death? Oops...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Sick shit!

Pretty gruesome and kinky details! Loved it :D

Typo Fu MasterTypo Fu Masteralmost 12 years ago
THIS is erotic horror.

I see mixed comments about this story. I'm in both camps. I didn't like seeing an innocent man die, but she is, after all, an evil succubus.

That said, I truly hope to see a continuation of this story because Clive has a LOT to answer for and please don't begrudge us ALL the details. :)

5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
more!

I just read this and its amazing! I would love to read more about Nyte. This was a mix of horror and erotic pleasure, gore and sex, or as Nyte put it"the maximum pleasure...and pain" I would love to read more about this succubus indeed

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
hot damn

I love that bitch. Nice she granted a last request. Stay with the charactors and continue the world with nyte Phil and the other hydra. Pretty please?

lakutettigalakutettigaover 10 years ago
NYTE NYTE NYTE

growls damnn sexy

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Karmas a bitch

Another magnificent story loved it

VyresOfTheArtVyresOfTheArtover 10 years ago

I only have two words for this story: FUCKING. BRUTAL. Jesus... D:

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Well, that was satisfying.

In a non-sexual way, for me. I really do appreciate those idiots getting their just desserts. Haha.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Wow

Not so much sexy, mostly FUCKING AWESOME!

masteraaronh74masteraaronh74over 9 years ago
like

Love Nyte She is awesome. Like her in the other succubus stories as well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Damn it, what bastards!

Those two jerks were sorry excuses for warlocks, that's for damn sure!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
not erotic

The end and method of their undoing was very satisfyingly appropriate. However there was nothing erotic about it. Torture and death whether by fingernails, body parts removal, or organ failure do not get me horney. I do like the story, but literotica is not the place it belongs.

MrFluffyCatMrFluffyCatalmost 9 years ago
Damn, Nyte is scary.

The only other succubus thats nearly as scary is Nurse Honey.

MrSmashMrSmashover 8 years ago
Such Brutality

Well I know this just story, but man! From what I understand from the other stories like the soul goes into the succubuses stomach and burn forever. I knew what to expect from this story before i even read it. Well i know this stories are not based on reality, because the soul is energy, energy cannot die, it can change or diminish but never be destroyed.

MrSmashMrSmashover 8 years ago
Im glad succubus dont exist

But they do exist, but not like in these stories or as pictured in Hollywood..

But these stories about Nyte and Nurse Honey are hard to read. I mean that dam Nyte is cruel and heartless, as most demons are. I really dislike her character and Nurse Honeys, they are a real turn off. I read the 100 and 200 series of Succubus summoning. In them Nyte and Honey made like it was always the choice of the victims, that is a bunch b/s, i read stories of there victims like Doug.

MrSmashMrSmashover 8 years ago
A thought

You know thinking about terrible outcome for Doug.... If only he didnt attack Nyte with that bat, maybe it would not have been as bad. But still Doug end was heart sinking. But still for me the this soul destruction thing goes unansered, was the Soul destroyed there or did it enter into Nyte where the agony continues? It seems that way with Nurse Honey and Rosa and Verdie. Anyone is free to share their thoughts on this.

maty1maty1over 7 years ago
good one

"I'm going to kill them, Doug Barker thought. He gripped the handle of the baseball bat tighter as he stomped down the road. I'm going to take this bat and ram it right where the sun doesn't shine, he thought. How dare they do that to his pride and joy. How dare they!" - Woah crazy angry guy acting irrationally!

"He'd taken them to one side and politely, but firmly, told them to stay the fuck away from his daughters." - can't imagine he was very polite with his crazy anger.

"they'd carved 'TRICKED' in ugly large scratches that stretched almost the full length of the car." - lol so his car is his pride and joy? and instead of calling police he is gonna run after them with a bat! seems like a risky move.

"He needed to laugh at them. His blood was running seriously hot at the moment. He was steamed at what they'd done to his car, but he needed to temper that rage." - oh do i detect a hint of rational thinking?

"He stomped into the candlelit room." - guess not

"Doug saw her face and immediately responded by swinging his bat at her head as if he was A-Rod trying to blast a home run out of the Yankee's stadium." - Wow. So instead of trying to reason with her when she has shown no physical aggresion, he decides to do this. Super stupid. also leaves Nyte with a great first impression.

"Doug felt a clawed hand close around his throat. He was lifted bodily off the floor and swung around as if his two hundred pounds were nothing more than a rag to her. She slammed him down on the stone sarcophagus in the centre of the room with enough force to blast the air from his lungs." - Nytes response to the bat.

"He'd got his breath back. A sudden twist, maybe he could take her by surprise. He bunched his muscles." - Hey why not lol

"Chains erupted from beneath the stone sarcophagus and whipped around his wrists and ankles." - lands him in chains.

""Go to hell!" he wheezed at her." - The first thing he even says yet. Nyte has no reason to see him as anything but a piece of shit at this point.

"She slashed across Doug's chest with a sudden sweep of her long black nails." - Nytes response to his insult.

""Fuck you!" Doug spat at her." - Second thing he says to Nyte.

""If you want," she said." - its what he asked for.

I think its amazing this guy lived this long. I feel sorry for Nyte personally. Anytime she goes anywhere people assume the worst of her. Never even try to understand her. They just to use her as a tool or try to fight with her.

great story! happy ending.

SonofSatanSonofSatanabout 6 years ago
absolutely love it

this is one of the darkest you're ever to read and it's brilliant... i love how she turns the tables :)

lahrichardlahrichardover 5 years ago
Love this story!

She took what she wanted, heard what the other two were planning. She in the end honored his last wish too protect his daughters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
So gore.. but okay.

And there goes another good man. So wrong! But at last he got justice by what she did to those 2 bastards. His family was safe. Good.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
She's a bitch

Those warlocks didn't specify how to torture Doug so Nytle could have been more gentle with him, and she could have just given him a pleasurable final moment and killed Clive and Bradley anyway. And raping and destroying the soul of an innocent man? She should have disobeyed her masters and faced the consequences bravely. If Phil knew she's like this he would have dismissed her.

XericXericalmost 3 years ago

Fuck yes, wicked good. Evil sex that somehow ends justly, great twist.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Hey @Anonymous, I think you need to understand who Nÿte is. Each of the succubi in the Succubus Summoning series have their own rules, and when we see a warlock slap Nÿte in the 200s, she quite literally rips him to pieces, producing a lot of screaming along the way. The fact that Nÿte gave Doug any pleasure at all after he tried to hit her with a bat is already uncharacteristic, although she's obviously going along with the "commands" of the two boys. Indeed, Doug was so brave that Nÿte chose to give him her own, twisted form of mercy. Most people don't get even that.

ZoroassterZoroassteralmost 2 years ago

An appropriate end for the two, and unexpected generosity from Nÿte. Well done!

MalloryMetzliMalloryMetzliover 1 year ago

Love a good avenging demon

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

1st Off When Nyte Eviserated the Warlock in 200s. He was a cocky arrogant kid whom she attempted to gove a chance. Out of disrespect for her and his arrogance he slapped her like a pimp. She dodnt reach to this man the same as he was doing it in rage to what they did to him. Still, Note should have not tortured Doug so much. They told her to use her imagination amd basically do what she wants. She could have whipped him,smothered his face etc. She is cruel for no apparent reason to Doug....although she is a demon so well...can't really be surprised.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous