All Comments on 'Please Don't Go Emily'

by YoursSINSerely

Sort by:
  • 34 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Cute Story

Happy Birthday, Babs! Good luck in the contest.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
I have ghosts, too

I like reading about haunted houses and ghosts. I live in a haunted house, only no one believes me. I've had dreams of having sex with ghosts, but then I found out later it was my brother having sex with me after he he gave me a sleeping pill. I told my Dad what my brother did to me and he punished him. Only, I had the dream again and this time it was my Dad having sex with my sleeping body. I guess he got the idea from my brother. Now, they both have sex with my sleeping body, while I pretend I have ghosts. Your story is kind of like that, wasn't it?

YoursSINSerelyYoursSINSerelyover 14 years agoAuthor
I Made the Deadline

This is quick reading if you only have a few minutes to spare today.

BOSTONFICTIONWRITERBOSTONFICTIONWRITERover 14 years ago
What the fuck was that?

Gees, this reads like a PrincessAirHead story. Now, I'm wondering, suspecting, actually, are you PrincessAirHead, YoursSinSerely?

I gave you a five, not so much for the story but for the last commentor. What the fuck was that? Boy, all the whackos come out a Halloween.

Ghosts my ass, her father and brother knew she was a whacko, which is why they are having sex with her. Hey, at least your story, PrincessAirHead, inspired her comment.

Oh, and good luck in the contest.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Poorly

written... weak story. Too many choppy sentences. Unrealistic dialog. Very predictable.

BarbieBunnyBarbieBunnyover 14 years ago
Was this a true story?

I liked your story. I thought it was scary to have sex with a ghost. Can that really happen? This was fiction, right? Or was this a true story. I can't always tell.

I'm naive like that with men, too. They tell me they love me but they only want one thing, okay three things, sex, money, and keys to my car.

Good luck in the contest.

SimonCowellSimonCowellover 14 years ago
It could have been a smidgen longer

I don't agree with the poster who wrote that this was a poorly written story. Obviously, it was written from another writer in the contest who is jealous of your writing ability.

I do agree with BFW about the comments being funnier than the story. Where do these people come from? I'm sure I'll be seeing some of these people on American Idol this season who think they can sing.

Anyway, I enjoyed your little story. I could have been a smidgen longer, but it was quite good nonetheless.

CarBuffStuffCarBuffStuffover 14 years ago
better than I could write

Well, I don't know what all the ruckus is over this story, but I didn't think it was bad. It was a better story than I could write.

Good job and good luck in the contest.

PositiveThinkerPositiveThinkerover 14 years ago
decent story

Decent story. Since it's a contest story, I gave you a 5 for the effort.

Good luck in the contest.

YoursSINSerelyYoursSINSerelyover 14 years agoAuthor
Neverdone

You know who you are. Thanks for the comment. I had every intention to take the story in that direction, but ran out of time. There's always next Halloween. I'll remember you in it. :)

bsergi1bsergi1over 14 years ago
Short & Sweet

Took your advice that this was a short read. Nicely written. Halloween brings out all of the ghosts in us.

angiquesophieangiquesophieover 14 years ago
lovely story

nice and full of details, pulling you into it.

but then...just when you feel it starts, the story ends.

a pity. but of course that can be mended (smile).

Old_BlueOld_Blueover 14 years ago
Not bad for a rushed short story.

Bring on the smut. It was a fast easy read. Enjoyed it thoroughly.

TOOLLADYTOOLLADYover 14 years ago
Everybody is Right

This is a great short story and a fun read. Finally, someone wrote a story about a husband who knows how to swing a hammer. I love tools.

AzPilotAzPilotover 14 years ago
Loved the story

Wish I could do as well, thankyou.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
a excellant read

BABS - you continue to dazzle us down here on South Beach. Great story from a sexy little woman. Good luck in the contest. Now about your AV...jim

PrincessErinPrincessErinover 14 years ago
Great

Great story. Thank you for sharing.

hoo_hoo_boohoo_hoo_booover 14 years ago
Thank you

Wonderful story, we don't have Halloween so its different. In a way its a compilation of many stories brought into one. In a way the quirk at the end when reflected against the build up might have neen a little too quick, perhaps a little disjointed. Its a wonderful story and as I'm aiming to graft a lot of roses next year I'll be checking for nearby headstones before I plant them out!

shoeslayershoeslayerover 14 years ago
'WOW an then some!

HI Babs,

What a great story........... seriously an excellant halloween bit..I can see why he said,"Don't go Emily.Thumbs up an Kudos too.

A 5 star story !

Lit. author

shoeslayer

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
phar out !

Phar out ! a good sceery one to tell the kidz, well maybe not! lots o' good detail but when he dreams of caron holding his cock in his hand? sorry mate i am lost there

i mean is he like doin' his self or is she doin' his self or is the ghost o' Emily doin him?

keep writin' tho i likes your stuff

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Great Story

I loved it, wonderfully written. I'll be reading more of your stories!

maineman4umaineman4uabout 14 years ago
Spooky!

Great short story! Gave you a 5 because that's the highest. Did you win?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Pretty Good Tale

Happy Birthday.

TarakinTarakinover 13 years ago
Good Ghosts!

Mmm, haunted houses don't seem so scary at all now :-) Thanks for the wonderful story!

Tio_NarratoreTio_Narratoreover 13 years ago

A really sexy presentation of a traditional hallowe'en theme. Great work, Babs.

LunaEroticaMysticaLunaEroticaMysticaover 13 years ago
Congrats!

I saw your post on the forum a few days ago, but didn't get a chance to read it, until now. Wow! Congrats! That's fabulous about your story being published in the magazine. It was a hot and haunting story that totally deserved the accolades and publishing. :)

~Luna

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Please Don't Go Emily

out standing is the word please keep writing such stories

SiennaSiennaover 12 years ago
Great story :)

A very enjoyable read

jane marwoodjane marwoodabout 12 years ago
Liked that! 5*

Good stuff!

Harry LegHarry Legabout 12 years ago
Excellent!

I wasnt expecting something so short and sweet. I hope you consider adding more chapters now that youve whet my appetite.

Nice work.

Deeply_TwistedDeeply_Twistedover 11 years ago
Nice

I didn't see the little twist coming there, nicely done.

I sense you could do more with this if you wanted to. Lustful ghosts, horny husbands.... there is promise here.

DT

NekoParksNekoParksover 11 years ago
Nice erotic ghost story...

I really enjoyed the twist at the end. I would love to read another chapter about Emily.

YoursSINSerelyYoursSINSerelyalmost 11 years agoAuthor

I never realized that I had so many comments on this little story.

Thank you, readers.

Mwah!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
wow

great short story

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous