All Comments on 'Angels and Guardians Pt. 01'

by photodad

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
catman71catman71over 14 years ago
interesting

interesting concept, keep it going, a little like another story on site though

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Super-rich, super-hero Jock with secret harem

I foresee a footlong dick and DD tits in the coming parts.

photodadphotodadover 14 years agoAuthor
rebuttal

Contrary to what you might believe, I detest those kind of stories, as well. There will be some descriptive sex, but none of it contains mammoth dicks or humongous knockers. I leave the specific details on body parts to the reader's imagination. For myself,I think of the female characters as having average to small cleavage, which is my personal preference. Thank you for reading.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Too perfect?

I take on board the authors rebutal, I share the preference for small and natural, and the DD comment should not be given credence. Having said that the hero off the story is far too good to be plausible and while I happily read the story the constant discovery of a new talent or achievment was close to a parody. -- UK CYNIC

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Decent yarn but a bit silly

He helps these girls based on their neediness and they all happen to be interested enough, and talented and attractive enough to make the cheerleading team? The girl he rescues both times happens to be the only senior on the team not in his group? He is surprised and humbled by all the attention, as if the rich (good at everything) quarterback with a cheerleader girlfriend would not be getting a lot of attention already?

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Nice story, albeit a little far fetched.

Well written and very few errors.

SO POST the next chapters already...

AllosaurusRexAllosaurusRexover 14 years ago
Great ------

---Story, to my mind for the romance section of this site, and to those readers that think it is "a bit silly & far fetched" it is only a "STORY" after all. If you do not like it do not read it. I say please keep it comming very soon.

Allosaurus

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Great new writer!

Love this story. I hope you write many more. There are a few authors I read over and over, I think this will be another one of those, Thank You

EldridgeinOOEldridgeinOOover 14 years ago
Don't listen to the whiners

It's your story, write whatever you want. Some people seem determined to bitch and moan no matter what is written, you certainly don't have to justify yourself to anyone. <p>

I liked it, very sweet setup, well written (you sure this is your first story? :D ) and interesting. Sure, it's a bit unbelievable, but who cares? The number one thing is that it needs to be entertaining, and it sure is that. <p>

Great work. :)

canndcanndalmost 14 years ago

WOW. I don't know what to say. Joe is a caring guy, who seems smart, talented and deep most of the time...and he is a pimp to it appears. I think he and ashley could be good together, but then he seems to be 'good' with all of them.

hope someone beats up that bill. nice guy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Lost interest

I got to page three. I enjoyed the first page but then when Joe turned perfect I lost interest. Sure it's every guys fantasy but a rich high school boy with 6 girls to love him. A story has to have at least a modicum of believability to keep someone's interest. It's not the lack of sex. It's just that it isn't within the scope of the possible.

photodadphotodadover 9 years agoAuthor
Yeah, well...

Angel's and Guardians was a fantasy and a very rough first draft. Two Hearts Stand Alone is a complete rewrite of the story, which many found much more believable. The two stories were different enough to keep both on here, and no one has caught that they are from the same 'formula'.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Very well written

This story has received a lot of criticism that this story is so "unrealistic." Maybe but so are 95% of the stories on the site. What makes it good is that joe the main character does not indulge himself or take advantage or even take pride in the situation he's in. So although the scenario and story is unrealistic the attitude is genuine and real and that's what makes it good. However I will give it 3.75/5 bc a lot of times when someone talks it's explained what they are saying rather than direct dialogue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It's disappointing that Joe only saves hot girls he can have sex with... I guess charity and generosity begins with Joe's little head in this story.

josenussbaumjosenussbaumabout 2 years ago

I think this story is completely unrealistic. So far Joe comes over as a rich pimp to me. I'll keep on reading because these stotries got such high rating, So there must be something I'm missing ?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous