All Comments on 'I'll Do Anything You Ask...'

by literary_wizard

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
clearlakequeenclearlakequeenover 14 years ago
Loved It!

Great story and very real. My wife wanted me to watch me with a man and I finally relented like you. Your comment on your emotions at knowing your were pleasing him and her both was dead on. A hairy cock in the mouth is not pleasing, knowing your were pleasing him..priceless. Good luck!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
WOW !

This is a fantasy put to words.

God this made me hard.

Hope this makes the wife as wet, I think it will.

literary_wizardliterary_wizardover 14 years agoAuthor
Thank you...

Thank you all who have or who will comment on my story. I'm not scared to admit that I am a man who revels in instant gratification. The fact of the matter is, I don't write my stories and publish them on Lit.com for me, I do it for all of you!

Thanks again, and happy reading,

-Christopher

BicuriousMJaxFLBicuriousMJaxFLover 14 years ago
Minor critque

Just a minor thing, but the guy took his shirt off twice, which took me out of the story for a second.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
I'd Do It

Had me wanking, like you I am not attracted to men, but I am curious about what it would be like to play with a cock.

NateBiDudeNateBiDudeover 11 years ago
Nice and Hot

Excellent job, man. I've been invited once to join a married couple and your story is not only realistically told, but hot as hell. Nice job.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
A dream come true

Great situation, well told. I'd personally like it raunchier with more details about how it felt having that cock entering his ass and the cum from his wife's pussy inundating his mouth. Keep up the writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Whays with squirting on a womans face?

In all my years with many lovers and with group sex I never had a woman ask me to cum on her face; my mouth, my pussy, tits my ass but never my face. This must be a male thing of dominance.

docisindocisinover 5 years ago
Soooooo. Hot

Cum junkie that I am...love this story...so hot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Suprised

Mmmmmmmmm hot would love to have this happen to me

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

RE: "I never had a woman ask me to cum on her face"

I did. A chick who I picked up at a bar after work. I was all grungy from working in the desert all day. She liked that "I smelled like a man". Took her home, screwed her a couple of times, 69'd. She said, "fuck my face" then after a while, "Cum on my face". There wasn't much left but I did and she didn't wipe it off. We got dressed - she just had a wrap around. I was taking her home but she wanted me to drop her off at a biker bar. Dried cum, wrap around dress, undies in purse, I can only imagine what happened next. Funny thing - 2nd time fucking she said, "I shouldn't be doing this". "Why?" "I just got married Saturday!"

1Martiniman1Martinimanabout 1 month ago

Nothing more erotic than two partners willingly sharing and experiencing their fantasies together with open minds, especially when those fantasies include each other. This was a good story and worth your time to read.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous