All Comments on 'Exciting Night at a Quite Bistro'

by Bakeboss

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Your spelling of the title indicates the level of

the story. "Exciting Night at a Quite Bistro". Quite or quiet, really you should after writign so much trash have an editor and a proofreader. But your stories are so demeaning to you and yours maybe no one wants to drop so low as to edit or proofread.

GABassistGABassistover 14 years ago
Not Bad

Ignore others who malign this story - other than the misspelling within the title, the overall story was very well written and quite enjoyable. Perhaps if some think stories like this are demeaning, they should avoid those classified as BDSM?

jenellesljenelleslabout 12 years ago
Well Done

I enjoyed this very much. Her confusion and submission was exciting. His confidence and just the obvious expectation that she would obey comes from a real dom.

My original thought was the story was over too soon, or there should be another chapter. After thinking about it, I realized that anything more would just be description of activities. Her adjustment to him occurred here.

Only negative was the title the word Quite should be Quiet. Very good and I'm going to be reading more of this author's works.

lgcelsielgcelsiealmost 11 years ago
Huh?

Where is the sequel?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
disappointed

it could have been such an exciting night but left me high and dry wanting much more

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous