All Comments on 'New Year's Eve Surprise'

by soflabbwlvr

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
seacoastcoupleseacoastcoupleover 14 years ago
Great post!

Very sexy story! It's refreshing to read of a Loving husband getting some outside fun too! Thank you for sharing!

Friskee_cplFriskee_cplover 14 years ago
Glad I did.

Wasn't going to read it but glad I did. Good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Good one!

Very nice first submission--it's literate and has some style, which is generally not the case on Lit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
New Year

My wife and i went to a N.Y. party at my daughters place,lots of hot young girls there and their parents.Now i had met Linda before,her daughter was friends with our daughter.She was a single mum and was about my age,bit plump.I was talking to her,my wife was somewhere,drinks in hand, went out to the back gardens,which backed onto a nature reserve.We kept walking and talking,and found ourselves in the reserve.There was a bench with a table and Linda sat on the table,legs a little apart,her underwear visible.I was getting hard,then Linda decided what i would do,she leaned back,legs in the air,pulled her panties off and said well,im here if you want me.I quickly moved between her legs,my cock rock hard and pushed up into her and moving her forward began fucking her pussy hard.I heard yes,yes thats it as i slid in and out of her wet pussy and it wasnt long before i said im cumming,and i heard her say yes, inside me,thats it as my seed pumped into her.I moved back,her legs still apart,lick me,please,so i put my head to her pussy,licked,tongued but not for long as she said yes,yes and orgasmed in my face her tight thighs gripping my head.We both got up and went back to the party.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Short and sweet

Very nice - to the point, orgasms for everyone!! Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Wrong description

This should really be listed in the Nonconsensual section-- when the woman is that drunk, she doesn't have the capacity to give consent.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Re. Wrong Description

Nor was her husband in any condition to give his consent.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersoflabbwlvr@soflabbwlvr
837 Followers
Professional male in South Florida. Part-time writer, full-time perv. I want to thank everyone who has read my stories, and especially those who have voted, commented, or emailed me--I hope that you enjoy them. Public and private comments are always welcome. I have severa...