All Comments on 'One of My Theater Adventures'

by raddar

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Fantastic!

Most people probably tink your story and similiar stories. Are just bullshit! Made up fantasies! Well I know they are not! I have had a few "safe" adventures myself. I never let anyone cum in my mouth or ass. I know when they are about to cum, and always finish them out of my mouth. And I never let anyone fuck me without a condom, never! I also nver fuck anyone without a condom. But, if a guy wants to swallow my sweet load, then I let him have it. Trust people times get very wild and out of control at these locations. Write more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
wild cocks

I too have had similar experiences and I love it. I think lots of guys like sucking cock but are afraid to admit it. My wife even talks about it and has tried to get me to suck cock in front of her. Soon I hope.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
cocks are best when sucked

I too love sucking cock and have done so many times in adult theatres and even public restrooms. Also licking a cum filled pussy is great fun. I think most guys would suck cock if given the opportunity.(O

northparkbinorthparkbiover 7 years ago

I have rarely seen women in places like that.

One couple came into a place that was pretty busy and started to get it on standing by the wall with a crowd gathered around then some asshole turned on his phone as a camera, complete with spotlight and that shut everything down and got everyone pissed off at him.

One woman came in with a guy and was used by a lot of guys in succession, but it looked like she was not enjoying it - was just there to be a slave to him - and that disgusts me, so I just left after a while.

One women came into a place I was at and watched for a while and then bent over and sucked my cock while everyone else watched. After I came into her mouth she started to back away, but I pulled her close for a deep kiss so I could share the cum, and she seemed to enjoy that. When she left, some of the other guys got the hint and let me suck them, too.

I still wish I'd been able to do the first couple, though. She was very pretty and he had a nice cock.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I always wanted to lick a pussy while the woman was getting fucked. I finally did with a friend and his girlfriend. I also ate here cream pie after my buddy came in her. This happened last December. What a gift. Of course I have been sucking off that guy for years.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous