All Comments on 'Words on Skin'

by PacoFear

Sort by:
  • 1,964 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Beautiful story

I loved this story. The IMU I got pretty much in the beginning but I kept reading to find out how it played out.

I really really enjoyed it.. would love to see how Scooter and Lizzie continue on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
More.

Yes I hope you will contiue with this story. What happens to them?

keairankeairanover 14 years ago
Wow, just wow

Completely amazing story. I loved all of the build-up, had perfect pacing with it. I did figure out before the twist that either Chip wasn't real, or she wasn't getting married to him. The Imu thing I didn't figure out at all, I was trying for all sorts of weird things it could stand for. excellent story my friend, all in all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Perfect

This may well be the best I have read here in years. It had every element I look for, and then some. It was very well written. Very high caliber stuff. Nicely constructed, wonderfully crafted. I savored each word. Yes, I quickly deduced "imu", but it took nothing away from the story. I loved the characters and the way they meshed. This was complete, and I don't need a sequel. Your call on that. By the way, what was the last drink, the one with gin?

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
the answer is simple....

Lizzie has wanted Scooter for years....to marry him..regardless of what anyone felt about it..Scooter was her one true love..not just his cock.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Simply the best

Perhaps the best story I have read on this site. Great buildup, natural flow, perfectly edited. Realistic characters. DAMN you can write.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Another winner pf,

Guess us blokes are smart in other ways as I did not get the imu but like someone else got the chip clue. I thought this was right up with your peaches and hero stories so pretty fucking good in my book. Hope this has cleared out some of the characters who were clamouring for headspace. Cheers, again. -- UK CYNIC

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Hiya folks

Thanks for the kind words. For the anony with the alcohol question: you sir, are a close reader. Lizzie only says that she had "a good stiff drink" but never says what she drank. It's Richard who tastes gin on her breath. If you want to know what she drank in my head, it was a gin and tonic. Richard is the elder sibling and bartender. Lizzie is a less sophisticated coed and even a youngin can fix a G&T. Oh, and her favorite color is orange. See? These are real people wandering around in my head. I'm telling you, it's frickin' weird.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
good story

great story please continue writing possibly a sequal to this one

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
imu

I figured, initially, that she was writing a w that could be mistaken for an 'm' - iwu (I want u)

When she made it clear it was an m, I guessed there was no Chip and that she meant "I'm marrying u"...

AzPilotAzPilotover 14 years ago
Fantastic!!

It would be difficult to add to what the others said. Good, great, excellent are already taken.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
good but

good but two problems (1) when the mom showed up you changed her name from lizzie to leslie very distracting we have to stop and figure out who you are talking about also alot of misspelled words never post a story without going through an editor (2) you left us hanging how does she tell her mom there is no chip and what do they do now does mom find out do they live together does she get pregnant you can't just leave us hanging like this please continue

stevaroonistevarooniover 14 years ago
"For Chip, it's going...." "For who?"

You write an excellent love story. You put all of the elements out there, and I'm sure some caught on faster than others. Very well-crafted.

unlivelyunlivelyover 14 years ago
.

Nice story. I did figure out the heart.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Pure Poetry

When I first saw it was a 6 page, I almost passed it up. Then, I started reading it, and the characters came to life. Simply amazing just isn't enough of a compliment. I really do not need a follow-up, I would not want to see you try to top this beautiful story, and fall short. But what kept me reading, all the way through, was not the foreplay. Though that was nice as well. What kept me reading was "IMU".

Amazing, simply amazing

grassmanrossgrassmanrossover 14 years ago
Excellant

Really a tender and believable story. I guessed it early on, and I also almost passed on the six part deal, but I am glead I stayed with it. Good work.

MaitreNuitMaitreNuitover 14 years ago
What can I say but...

... I LOVE YOUR STORY!!!!!! Ich should have figured out, what "IMU" stood for, but I failed... I was too engaged with enjoying your Story!!

If you want to write more about them... do so... but I can't imagine, how you could top this one!!

DaniellekittenDaniellekittenover 14 years ago
I've been seeing this story in the feedback portal

all day and I finally decided to check it out. I'm very glad I did. I'm not a big believer in incest but I am a big one on love. This story was sweet and sappy in ways that can touch even the most cynical of hearts. I love the slow work up and I figured out way before she admitted there wasn't a Chip that he really didn't exist. It's a fantastic story and very well told. Great job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Great

What love and tenderness. I can not imagine what is would be like to have someone desire me that much - to go to all that trouble over all those years. Wow

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
words do no justice

There are no words to describe how great the storey was. The plot, the characters, the scenario.........

Absolutely amazing...........

Keep it up hope to read more of your stories.........

bignathan41_99bignathan41_99over 14 years ago
LOVED IT

NOT MUCH ELSE TO SAY EXCEPT LOVED IT !!!!!!!!!!!!! HOPE YOU CONTINUE WITH THE STORY.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Epic Awesome.

That was the best Literotica story I have ever read.

dodo0106dodo0106over 14 years ago
such...

...a great story...thank you for writing AND sharing it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Got it!

Yesss! knew the m was a heart!!

I only fluked it because i wrote out imu on my hand too :P

Only got it when i saw it twice tho hahaha a bit slow :(

zombie22zombie22over 14 years ago
One of the best!

This is possibly the best story I have ever read on this site. Sexy as hell with great emotion and depth. Great stuff!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Brilliant.

Maybe it is a girl thing. Thought you might like to know that I figured out the "i m u" thing straight away, the first time she did it.

Really was a brilliant story. Wonderfully careful. Loved it.

kimberlyannkimberlyannover 14 years ago
My favorite theme

First off, your story was great! Of course I may be saying that because brother/sister incest with anal play is my favorite theme of all. But the story buildup, the affection, and the subtle deception were all well crafted and expressed. And oh yes, I got the IMU pretty quickly. Like someone else said, it's probably a girl thing.

I recognized your name from another story and now will go read some more of your submissions. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
damn

out of so many stories here, yours was the first one i rated a 5.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Great story!

I couldn't quit reading. BTW, its not a "girl" thing. I figured the "I 'heart' you" from the first moment. Or maybe its my feminine side pushing out. From a 62 year old male - Thanks for the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Awesome

This story was awesome 5/5. Also i figured out the imu abuot half-way through and also figured there was no Chip

swsidloswsidloover 14 years ago
Awsum, awsum story!!!!

Very well written. Kept me glued thru the entire story. I had hoped that it would end the way that it did but couldnt quite bring myself to cheat and skip ahead. I figured out the imu early on and also guess correctly there was no Chip but a long drawn out play for the brother. Perhaps a short sequel to let us know how the two fared since then - you know, a happily ever after ending? Again, excellant writing, well paced and sexy. Thanks!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
amazing

I've been reading erotic stories for years. I like it better to imagine things for myself. This is the best story I have ever read. First two pages I read it for the usual reasons but I read the last 4 because I wanted to know what happened so badly. Please keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
if you ever..

If u ever decide to write a book let us know on here. I bookmarked this page and I'm sure ill come back here quite often to reread. Thanks so much for the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
I didn't guess the "imu" either.

This story develops slowly just as you say in the beginning.

I really enjoyed it and think you did a great job painting the characters for us. The bawoo struck me as a very cute thing coming from a cute young girl and a sexy thing from the hottie she grows into. I had a good time picturing the different ways she could have done that.

Thanks for a nice read.

IrvingParkeIrvingParkeover 14 years ago
Bawoo, indeed!

Wow! Honestly one of the best stories I've read on this site. I always prefer the ones that actually relate the emotion that's the basis for the relationship rather than just relying on sex for the sake of justifying a story. This was of the former category, and I appreciate that. And yes, I caught the "imu" the third time... though I got a kick out of the emu guess, that was funny!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
I liked this story

Thank you for giving us this story. I sincerely enjoyed reading it.

nigilnigilover 14 years ago
Great Story

I actually figured out the imu pretty early, 2nd/3rd page maybe? Only the whole big deception thing was a bit risky for my taste, what if brother didn't go for the 'ass on honeymoon'-line, and who paid the big private cabin after all? Very well written

nigilnigilover 14 years ago
Great Story

I actually figured out the imu pretty early, 2nd/3rd page maybe? Only the whole big deception thing was a bit risky for my taste, what if brother didn't go for the 'ass on honeymoon'-line, and who paid the big private cabin after all? Very well written

mdwdirectmdwdirectover 14 years ago
Words fail me

My pulse is still racing too fast to think clearly.

You are truly an artist Mr Paco Fear. More please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Write em out

Sorry friend, your characters don't go away. you just have to write them out. You'll do fine as long as you don't develop Multiple Personality Disorder. I like "Words on Skin" reminds me of "Stolen Kisses" my favorite story that you have written.

OleTroubadorOleTroubadorover 14 years ago
Such a delight!

I love how you are able to create believable characters and weave complexity into your stories. I thought IMU was 'I miss you'.

darkknight0307darkknight0307over 14 years ago
Great

Another very hot story. You're quickly becoming my favorite writer on here! Keep up the superb work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
wow.

not only an extremely hot story, but an emotionally deep and satisfying one too. extremely well written.

WinkWink19WinkWink19over 14 years ago
If I was to write on your skin...

... I would need the space of your entire body to describe my feelings about this story. You write so wonderfully, thank you for sharing this journey of taboo sexuality and emotion.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Worthy Of A 6...

Simply outstanding. A score of 5 simply does not do

justice to this story...

Thank-You!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
good but

good but needs another chapter to tell how the mom acts when told that the engagement is off and what happens between bro/sis and if mom ever finds out this is only half of the story when will we get the rest

PacoFearPacoFearover 14 years agoAuthor
WYSIWYG

For the Anony and others like him looking for "the rest of the story" - not to be cruel, but you ain't getting it from me. Ever. I have always had a distaste for stories that grind out the minutia at the end. "And then they told Mom and she was appalled but then she finally learned to accept them and later they had babies and everyone lived happily ever after." Ick! That's not my style. I prefer to bow out at a high note like the one here. Either you felt the romance of it or you didn't.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Wow

Great story. Although I gotta be honest, I thought the "imu" thing was obvious right away.

EldridgeinOOEldridgeinOOover 14 years ago
Great story

I really enjoyed it, Paco. You're an excellent writer, and I agree that it's more fun to bow out on a high note. Stick to what you enjoy, and don't let anyone dictate otherwise to you. <p>

On a sidenote, I saw your comment on your Bio about the Incest category being really tough. Sorry about taking your top spot. :) <p>

Do you have more stories like this one?

PacoFearPacoFearover 14 years agoAuthor
Thanks Eldridge

You, sir, write a mean tale so I'm happy to cede top honors

to you. And thanks for the kind words. If you liked "Words on Skin" try "Stolen Kisses." It's my other twisty sibling incest story. I've got another in the works too but it's slow going. I tend to chew on concepts for these stories more than the others.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
nice

good slow build up, good total surrendering, copious amounts of anal, vague oedipal undertones and well written

much enjoyed

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
The best

I was furiously masturbating throughout the entire thing. If you've ever read something so exciting and hot that it leaves your heart feeling heavy, this is one of those stories.

I couldn't hope to enjoy this more. It's perfect in every way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Great Story!!!!!!!!$

Great story, one of the best! j

CABONECABONEover 14 years ago
I liked the concept of the chase

It felt like a commitment to her brother not just nasty, hot sex, even though that was more than amply present. Your stories have a real emotional component that I truly enjoy and wish I were better at conveying myself. A terrific story and maybe an even better read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Simply Amazing

The title says enough.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
'Imu'

Very awesome story. XD

Just responding to your request - figured out the 'imu' thing first time I saw it. xD

LawrrenceLawrrenceover 14 years ago
Nice

Did not get imu, great story though.

tioktiokover 14 years ago
Best

I loved this story. From start to finish, is is one of the hottest stories I have ever read. Please keep up the very good work!

genealguygenealguyover 14 years ago
THE MOST WONDERFUL

tale I have read of sister-brother seduction. I suspected early on that Chip was gonna lose, but lost out on the 'I heart/m' in I 'm' u. Great character and plot development. Greatly enjoyed it. Thanks!

eehcuhhhzeehcuhhhzover 14 years ago
wow!

This is absolutely AMAZING! Everything wrapped up so perfectly. The build up, the chase, it all combined to create one of the most brilliantly insightful story in literotica. I am very happy to say that within about 2 years of reading stories here, this has been the only story that compelled me to post a feedback. This is absolutely a well-done masterpiece.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
WOW

oh my god its so freaking touching, i love your work!

Kyoketsu_ShogeKyoketsu_Shogeover 14 years ago
the Hemingway of Erotica?

It wasn't until I looked at the letter "m" as a shape instead of a letter that I figured out the hidden message. The way she shamelessly describes her first time with Chip, we can all identify with the futile and silent rage and jealousy, the agony and the ecstacy it brings an older brother. Do we all subconsciously lust after our younger sisters? Probably. Do alot of younger sisters have a 'brother complex'? I can tell you from talking with many seperate Imouto-chans, that yes they do.

There is no Chip. So angry, yet so relieved. Though admittedly I had it picked before it was professed in sand, the plain and simple line breaks the author used to display it, we all see the message through Scooter's eyes.

You nearly had me at tears, and it's rare that a story can do so without a tragic ending. You've woven a fine yarn which requires no sequel to justify it. I only wish I could do the same with my own work. Tonight, I salute you, wherever you may be. Fantastic job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Absolutely Erotic

My dear pacofear,

I have just concluded reading your offering entitled, Words on Skin. This piece of erotic prose has to be the single best piece of erotica that I've ever read. Words fail me to include a decent summary of my feelings. Just, "thank you", for sharing your talent.

pguild01pguild01over 14 years ago
The BEST!

This story is erotic beyond belief. Please write more stories. I recommend this to everyone.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Excellent work

Brilliant story...wonderful characters. A fine piece of erotica!

LCDad1884LCDad1884over 14 years ago
There is no six!?

I was interrupted reading this and worried about imu all night. Fantastic dreams! This is something my wife and I do on occasion. I;ll try it on her tomorrow! Thanks to you and to C.J. too.

Ravenswing77Ravenswing77over 14 years ago
Completely outstanding.

Just the sheer *joy* of Lizzie at the end made this for me, as if all the rest hadn't already. This is magical ... quite a love story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
A-Friggin-Mazing

The name of my comment says it all, the best erotic fiction I've read so far. By far my favorite author. This person knows how to write some damn good stories. Keep 'em cumming!

WE GO IN FEET FIRST!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
BEST.STORY.EVER

I've never had any kind of incestuous feelings involving my own family, but these pieces of erotica are by far my favorites. As well-written (and smoking hot) as so many if them are, they all pale miserably next to this tale. I knew almost immediately that there was no Chip, and i figured out imu about halfway through, but none of this detracted in even the smallest way from my immense emjoyment of the story. From introduction to climax ;) the action follows a realistic and fully satisfying course, and the characters are simply perfect. Beautifully done!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Excellent story.

First off absolutely intoxicating story. Loved the whole thing even though I myself have never had sexual fantasies about anyone in my family, but I do enjoy a well put together erotic story such as this.

As for imu, had that figured out by the fourth "paragraph" after it was first mentioned, I read "I'm U" in the guess and it hit me what the m really was :P

In any event truly awesome.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Rare gem of a story

First off: I figured "imu" out on the first pass and I guessed there was no Chip fairly early on. I don't consider myself clever in doing this, but consider more of a kudos to the author for his elegant foreshadowing abilities. In my opinion, this is a rare gem of storytelling; very few authors possess the ability to combine the raw elements of human nature together with a viable plot line to create a heartwarming tale within the setting of taboo lust. Kudos to you. I anxiously await your future work.

Atheist5505Atheist5505over 14 years ago
Romantic Story

I really enjoyed this story; and no I wasn't sure what Imu stood for but patiently waited until the end. I kind of got the since that she might have been a virgin when he first entered her, but I guess that was dispelled somewhat. I did kind of what to hear who she actually lost her viginity too if it wasn't Chip. I was thinking of the possibly that Chip could be either some sort of story or issue with him that would make it not work out. The story itself took a very romantic twist. Btw.. I didn't think your story was long at all:) I really enjoyed the plot line it gave the characters much dept. Great work!

Shabnam

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Absolutely Awesome

First of all, the title is utterly <i>perfect</i>. Poetic, moving. I wanted to read the story just because I loved the title. You didn't need to write the disclaimer at the end, explaining why the story is long and drawn-out. It was a beautifully told, exquisitely paced tale – highly erotic and wonderfully compelling. The characters are clearly drawn, and believable. I don't usually like long stories. (I saved this for later) and I don't usually read in the incest category. Both of those prejudices completely fell away as I was enmeshed in this luminous and lushly expressed story. Congratulations. This is a very fine achievement indeed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Surprisingly wonderful.

For many many years (5 or 6? ^^;; I'm only 20 so that seems like a long time to me...), I was that lonely, hopeless, romantic and I everytime I read a story like this my heart would be overcome with envy, and delight for the happy couple. I found that oddly enough, many touching stories are found in the incest/taboo section of this site... odd but who am I to decide the laws of the universe.

However, long after those sad times of my life, I've found a truly special girl that I honestly wish to spend the rest of my life with. But this story really took me back to that time again, where my heart would overflow. Truly well written. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Some really excellent work

The sex scenes are fantastic. Keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
amazing story

amazing story , i really enjoyed it . it wasnt that long of a story , i was glued to it to the end .

ereadorereadorover 14 years ago
Most excellent!

This story was really very good. Not having had a female sibling, I still got into the "naughtiness" motif, even though though I don't think of things as naughty, generally. Really good suspense, and I didn't get the imu, but did get that there was something fishy about the Chip thing. She did not seem like a "Chip" sort of person.

staghornstaghornover 14 years ago
Excellent story!

Having read the comments made earlier I have to agree, very well written. I too have never had incestuous thoughts (although I'm not dead and enjoyed the sight of my lovely sister when growing up), but find the best stories consistently in this category of the site.

RockerX1960RockerX1960over 14 years ago
Five Stars

Most stories in this area are just graphic quickies. This one has depth. You gave the charicters true life. Looking forward to lots more stories from you. Once again, BRAVO !!!.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
bravo

this was enthralling, one of the best ive read. serious talent for writing.

darcysweetdarcysweetover 14 years ago
Thanks

Hey, this is darcysweet ( I just sent you private feedback and then saw on your biography that you don't receive that so I'm here in the public forum) you left a comment recently on my story Dirty Train Girl that just made my day and now after reading some of your stuff (she pauses to dramatically fan self) I'm even more stoked by your words. Thanks!

PacoFearPacoFearover 14 years agoAuthor
Thanks Darcy!

S'nice to get props from a fellow author. And sorry about my lack o' private feedback. :( On a brighter note, I absolutely enjoyed your Dirty Train Girl story and hereby heartily recommend it to folks who enjoy smart erotic literature.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Bawooo!

Now, I'm a guy, and over fifty, and even I had tears in my eyes at the end! Superbly written story, and the whole symbolism of the chase I figgured out, and Chip, but not the heart. Very well done.

Pandoras_Boxx999Pandoras_Boxx999over 14 years ago
Aww

I figured the "imu" meant "I love you" somehow, I just didn't think it actually translated into a heart. It was a superb story, nonetheless, and I look forward to reading many more from you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
best read in quite a while

A very excellent story, very well done!

I actually figured out 'imu' about 5 seconds after the first time it was mentioned, maybe because of the way I always envision words in my head when I spell them. After that, the suspense waiting for him to figure it out was killer. :P

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Wow

As an engineering student, the only nontechnical reading that I can always make time for happens on this site. This is by far the BEST I've ever read; the fact that this is my first comment after many years of reading should say something! Bravo.

TwistedNightTwistedNightover 14 years ago
Incredible

Let me first begin by saying that this is the first time I've ever felt compelled to comment on a story, even the stories I have truly enjoyed in the past. This story is so incredibly well written. I can honestly say that I did figure out exactly what 'imu' meant the first time it was mentioned, only because I've had a similar experience where a friend of mine thought someone had written 'imu' on the end of a letter. Your story made me realize that what i am really missing from my life is someone I love with entire being, like Scooter and Lizzie do. You have created something special, and I hope that you continue to write. Bravo!

PS: there WERE a few grammatical mistakes, but they were small and so few that they were easy to ignore :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
A Great Story

I have to echo the other comments...a well written, joyous story that was also hot without the sleaze factor. I don't mind sleaze in the least but it just wouldn't have fit the story or the moments in it. Excellant work! I look foreward to more stories and, if possible, the continuation of this one. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Great read

This was really a great read. And smart girls are the best for sure! And I liked how the Chip story was so well balanced. It was fairly hinted that it was made up, but only just enough to start hoping for it :) <p>

As for the imu figuring out, I was fairly sure are his guess at "I'm U" where the I and U were "given".

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Inspiring

Love the story it had just the right amount of sexual energy and suspense to keep me riveted. The imu was great idea and a nice surprise. I loved your choice of words nothing vulgar and nicely written. One of the best I've read recently. You've truely inspired me to try my hand at writing one.

SPEN STERLINGSPEN STERLINGabout 14 years ago
great story

I don't usually read stories that are longer than 3 pages, but this one kept up a great pace, was well written, and kept me "up" for the length. I did figure out the imu, but I was halfway into it before I did, that was very clever.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
great

great story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Well done

I agree with everyone else.

ONE OF THE BEST!

MajorEasyMajorEasyabout 14 years ago
A roaring read!!!

Absolutely outstanding!!

THE best story I have read in a long while...tender, sexy, warm, real and funny too.

You should really write professionally...if you haven't yet...

As a straight, non-incestuous guy...I will say this comfortably about your writing and story....I M U !!

Thanks for the incredible treat.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
You thought it out well

Your idea that a seduction like this would be a slow and tentative enterprise struck me as well thought out, even before I read your explanation. Sometimes slow means not hot, but in this story slow meant hotter, and then even hotter. Even a bit moving. Congrats.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
0.o

amazing. i saw this as the highest rated incest story and its no lie. i was wary of the length, but its worth it. its sweet and hot at the same time.

and by the way. i thought ImU meant: I'll marry you. very clever

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Wonderful Story

I'm a normal, well-adjusted male over 60, who can think of NO greater love story than one of lust and sex involving someone whom we already love. Pleasuring and sexually pleasing a member of our family has no downside. I'm amazed there aren't more people daring the established moral boundaries. Having children over several generations may pose a problem, from a genetic standpoint, but lacking pregnancy, where's the problem? Wonderful development in this tale!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
#1 for a reason

Outstanding!

Well-developed individuals, perfect pace, damn sexxxy throughout and (simply) fabulously written. Thank You so much. Excellent read(period)

lucidmezlucidmezabout 14 years ago
Thank you

A most excellent story. I think many writers tend to forget that erotic fiction isn't just about hard cocks and wet pussies. There needs to be a story to back it all up. Nice job. I was completely engorged... I mean engaged! Well, that too.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
to bad

you wrote a good story as far as it went but your comment on 11-22-09 just proves you will never be a great writer only a fair to good one

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous