All Comments on 'Mother & Son: A Love Story Pt. 07'

by Ahabscribe

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
OUTSTANDING!!!!

I am so glad to read that there will be more installments to to great story. I can't wait to read them. Hopeing that mother & son will have a baby of their own.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Wow !!

Every new chapter is better than the previous one, I don't know how do you keep doing it, but please continue.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 14 years ago
Really hot and erotic

Well written and a very sweet and moving storyline. The hot sex made the story even more beautiful. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
YES!

LOVED IT!!! Such a sweet and beautiful story and each chapter gets better and better and better. You *have* to keep this story going!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
What can I say!!!!

This is so good I can'nt even write about it.!!!!! I lied DAMN THIS IS GOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PsickoPsickoover 14 years ago
Yay! A new chapter!

Love this series, but I still hope the Mom gets pregnant.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
How do you do it?

I don't know how you do it. Each chapter is better than the one before. With each chapter you set a new standard for this site that other authors will find to be out of their reach. Keep writing more of this story.

EuphiaEuphiaover 14 years ago
Been following

Good gosh! I've been following this story for about a year now. Not too sure but I'm such a sucker for this one! You've got me addicted! I am hoping that the mother does get pregnant because that would make it all the better. You are such a wonderful writer and I've read most of your stories (Still reading them) But this one is my favorite story. Keep writing and I hope the next installment comes out quickly. KEEP UP THE AWESOME WORK!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Beautiful!

I first read Carrie & John's Christmas story since last year, completely overwhelmed by the awesome mix of hot burning lust and real and passionate love that created a wonderfully beautiful story. And the New Year sequel followed suit, nearly making me cry at its beauty and purity.

And now that I just recently discovered these follow-up chapters....good God, they are incredible. You have a gift, a sacred and amazing gift to continue the story in such a pattern that does not become stale, but rather grows and develops in a beautiful way, showing real emotion and even making me cry. You are proof that erotica isn't just about becoming aroused - it's about affecting others' hearts and giving us something to feel.

I highly look forward to your future installments, my friend.

spbowlspbowlover 14 years ago
HOW.. and HOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You get better and better with each chapter. A true family love story and so hot. You got to get the Mother with child,

and maybe the aunt too... Please keep this story going

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

thought she had her tubes tied not on the pill

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123almost 11 years ago
Mother & Son: A Love Story Pt. 07: -- John and Carrie Hamilton (Son and Mother)

Earlier, three or four chapters ago, John's mother mentioned she'd had her tubes tied, a little later that she had checked and medically there is a good chance she could undo her tubal ligation and be impregnated. Now, in this chapter, she says she has been off the pill for awhile and they (she and John) had been trying for awhile to get pregnant, and possibly she won't be able to get pregnant "due to her age"! What gives? Which is it? All the pregnancy-fetish readers, as I am one, are disappointed at these new revelations!

Now Mother has asked John, as a favor, to impregnate John's old girlfriend Molly, for Molly and her married partner Aunt Debbie (John's aunt) to parent, nutture and rear the child AND share the child as if it is John's and his mother's child?

The plans of John's hopes and dreams, that Carrie seemed reluctant to ageeing to, of having children with his mother, seemed destined to the scrape heap--no child(ren) with his mother! Bah, humbug!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
M&S Pt7

Also confused by "tubes tied" and "off the pill". However, its the outCOME that's important.

I started the series at part4, read to part11, then re-read from "Christmas" to "Part11" the whole 13 chapters in one go.

I am now re-reading the whole book again slowly and would like to see it commence at Part 11 as the first chapter, then in normal order through to chapter 11 again. Also I would like to "hear" this as a talking book, can this be arranged?

Anon Aussi.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
change of birth control?

In the earlier pages, it was stated that eventually the Mother would have her tubes rejoined so that she could have a child with her Son, as she had had them cut and tied as a birth control. Now you state that she has been off the pill for some time but has not got pregnant by the Son, surely this is a slip in continuity?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
More!

I don't really care about 'continuity' issues, though her comment about being 'off the pil for awhile' pulled me up short for a moment. The whole illustration of this story is the love and loving where love is found. Carrie letting John father a child with Molly is the most selfless act I could think of. I can't see myself, even in a hypothetical situation, telling my wife that it is ok to have a child for someone else. No matter how much I might love them, I think they'd need to find someone else. Plus it, for some reason, just turns me on in a big way. I love the way you describe Carrie's big full bush. I love lots of hair.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
birth control?

Yeah, I caught that reference to the "pill" too. A big deal was made earlier in this saga about Carrie haveing her tubes tied and undone after seeing her ob-gyn. Then this ref. to being off birth control? I AM a fan of continuity. I like getting wrapped up in the character's lives an watching their love and sex life grow and change. Where they go, what they do, how they do it is all interesting to me as much as the sex is erotic.I hope in the future that you do watch how your stories flow. I like your writing and I love that Molly is going to have John's baby. I know John and Carrie are going to have their own baby, because they have both envisioned it. I know the 'pill' was just a glitch and only a blip on the radar. Just as long as you don't go changing your character's names in the middle of a story it'll all be alright. Love this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
no matter

I don't care how he seeds the womb he came from. Family incest means nothing unless it ends with an incest baby born of that unholy union.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
no matter!

Gotta differ with the other guy. I don't believe that love is only legitimate if there is a resultant pregnancy. I think lovin' and family lovin' in particular is based on the love, not on the Issue of her loins. I can't see my wife being generous enough to her cousin to let me make a baby with her, though. This is an awesome story and John is going to be a great baby-daddy. I can tell, by the way this is writ that Carrie is going to have a baby too, so that's alright. Too bad that Frank had to die, but he was already dead from a certain point of view - he just hadn't quit breathing yet. And his marriage to Carrie was in long dead ashes too. Really getting off on this.

agamotto1313agamotto1313about 5 years ago
Concerning birth control

Having tubes tied is not the same as getting them cut, I think perhaps she had gotten them untied and was on the pill for a while for safety's sake.

The procedure may have happened "off screen" so to speek.

If perchance Ahabscribe still checks the replies, maybe he could verify or correct me.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous