All Comments on 'Sharing The Wife'

by Kenny9990

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Nice to start.

A very nice narration but slow to start. Lets hope that once started they now go at full throttle, as sharing your spouse is something which is not everybodys cup of tea.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Friends wife

I was invited over,my friend George and Tina.We relaxed,had a meal and wine,then Tina went upstairs,George asked would i be interested in having a threesome.He said Tina was agreeable,now George is 50ish,Tina,45, me 35, i was shocked,anyway i said o.k.He called Tina,she came down dresssed in only panties and stockings,my cock hardening.George said o.k. clothes off,i was embarrassed, my cock was semi-had. I sat,Tina knelt,smiled and took my cock in her mouth,oh my,my cock went rock hard,George was stroking his cockas Tina sucked me.She got up,George took her hand and i followed them upstairs,George lay down,Tina straddled him and they began to fuck.I watched as Georges cock slid in and out of Tina.George said,Rob, i hope you dont mind but Tina would like a double,her pussy is mine but would you mind taking her arse.My cock hardened,Tina leaned forward,i knelt behind her,Georges cock in her pussy, my cock sliding into her arse,not the first cock she had there.Then i waited,i could feel my cock pulsing,then George started and once we got the rhythym we fucked Tina until she orgasmed,i could feel Georges cock,emptying into her as her hole squeezed my cock until i emptied into her arse.I am a regular now,once George and i had both our cocks in Tinas pussy at once.

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
You sir

Are a.happy cuck and the old lady is a whore.

Prairieboy3gWMPrairieboy3gWMover 3 years ago

Short on high-ranking and detail. How to make characters liked, understood, cared-for. These are the things make a great story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous