All Comments on 'Copping Mother's Panties'

by kebbyman

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
HOT BBC

Mmmm... Would like to share that BBC with someone!!!~~~

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Awesome!

This is by far the hottest story I have ever read.

I refrained myself from cumming because I was enjoying it so much I didn't want the horny feeling to go away, and plus, the main character didn't cum as well, which was extra hot. Please write a sequel with the cop, mother and the min character having a threesome and don't let the main character cum! Keep him on the edge!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Fantastic!!!

Super hot!!! One of the hottest stories ever. I had a long term sexual relationship with my Mom. It started with me jerking off to smelling her panties. More!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
When we finally got home alone together, the best was yet to cum!

when we got home I wanted my mom, but I wanted her in bed, so I led her back to her bedroom. I was already naked, and hard, when mom got down to her bra and panties. She had a big mirror on her dresser near her bed, and I walked her over in front of it. I unhooked her bra, revealing her orange sized tits to my hungry eyes. I leaned her forward putting her hands down on the top of the dresser. I pulled her panties down to her feet, then I spread her legs out with my legs. Mom looked at me in the reflection of the mirror. I moved the head of my hard cock down the crack of her ass until I felt her wetness. I thrust upward, easily entering her wet pussy. I continued my hard upward motion, I could feel the head of my cock rubbing against the ribs of her G-spot. Her nipples hard, I watched her tits swing as my pelvis slammed against her ass. I leaned down until my chest was against her back, and began planting small kisses on each side of her neck. I looked at my mom's lustful face in the mirror, as I reached around to cup, and fondle her tits. I was full of desire as I began pounding into her pussy faster. I moved my hands to my mom's waste and watched her tits swing freely as I continued my battering. Her face had that of both pleasure, and pain, as my thrusting was causing a smacking noise from our skin. Mom's moans were constant, her mouth in the shape of the letter O, as her orgasm hit. My cock was a blur, as I exploded what seemed like a months worth of cum into my mother. We were breathing hard, our body's convulsing from the intensity of our climaxes!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

damm that was hot!!! can you please continue this story?? I'd love to read a part 2 of this

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous