All Comments on 'Billy Jo's Son Loves His Mother'

by Boxlicker101

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 14 years ago
Good story

Even though the story is short, it's good. He should feel lucky that he gets to give pleasure to his mother. I would like to see a follow up chapter to where he realizes that he loves his mother more than anything, and wants to pleasure her any way he can. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
keep writing mom/son

u r a new comer in literotica. but u need more experince about mother son incest. mom/son story should not to authoring shortly, it is need to discript completely about mothers naked body specially ass and asshole. and it is more excited if boy get his toung on his moms asshole and kiss her asschick because every teenage boy have fantasized about see a woman nude butt or exploring anus specially his mothers. mom/son story need to proceed like a novel, not too fast like this. mother son subject is a best than anything in incest story-how a teen son get close to his own beautiful mom passionately, nothing more excited like this. in future i will be give u more story idea or plot about mother son, u will keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Relax Bl101, all is well in the world,

- he will be give you story idea, u will write- what a comment, must have reassured a newcomer I am sure. Pure class. -- UK CYNIC

felicityalexanderfelicityalexanderover 14 years ago
Eating moms pussy

I found the story of the boy's eating his moms pussy to be well written and descriptive, though too short. The love between mother and son appeared real and the story turned me on. Thanks.

great lovergreat loverover 14 years ago
The other story on Billy Jo was funnier

This one, not so much.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
He seems retarded

The dialogue makes him seem retarded. They were already having sex and she was iving him blowjobs and he says things like, "but you pee out of there."

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Enjoyable

Good continuation to the first story. Short but sweet action and climax!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
a mommy always knows what's best for her boy

When Billy Jo makes her son Jake stick his head between her thighs--the last time it was there was some 18 or so years ago--she's doing her kid another of her countless maternal favors. First, she's letting him see the marvelous hole he came out of, up close and very personal. "This was the first time he had seen a live pussy up so closely, and he was surprised at how beautiful it really was." I bet every single boy lucky enough to get a real close look at his mother's pussy'll tell you that it's the most beautiful anything he's ever seen. And lots of the even luckier ones, who get to use their lips and tongue and whole greedy mouth on it will tell you that eating out mom is even better than fucking her. Because that way they get to know it so intimately. It simply overwhelms a boy's young mind to have his face plastered to his own mother's cunt. Plenty of young guys cream just getting a whiff of their mommy's sharp musky cunt smell and they stick their nose right in there to fill their lungs with that intoxicating aroma, better than the priciest French perfumes. Boys just love their mother's cunt, her twat, her coochie, her mommy-hole--their own precious birth canal--with all their heart and soul.

ledfoot1964ledfoot1964almost 8 years ago
mom sex

that was one hot story loved it

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous