All Comments on 'The Convention Ch. 03'

by kandie

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
HEY IDIOTS!

I know this author and she told me that this story is pure fantasy. She wanted to write what happens when people swing and don't use their heads.

FOR THE DUMMY WHO did not read all three parts, the black man destroyed her birth control pills. . . .which in my opinion is a was of revenge.

If you didn't like it, DUH don't read it!!! Keep up the good work baby, LJ.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
A fantasy? Is that write?

The writer is a swinger she fucks other people. That I believe is the definition of a swinger. I am guessing at some point she has fucked a blackman I also guess she has fucked a blackman and not taken the morning after pill. I would also guess that this fantasy has already come true. Who cares if the person below knows the writer. Hell he or she has probably fucked her either with a strap on or with the real thing. Either way I don't care. The writer is trying to make a point is she? And what point would that be? That you shouldn't go around fucking blackmen without a condom? Or that swingers should take the after pill with them when they go out fucking every night? Or that having a fucked up husband like this is the real problem? no man should let this happen. Yes by all means have a 'proprer swing' where the husband enjoys fcukign some else just as much as the wife does, but this...whatever it is, is not erotic, not thought provoking and just shows how stupid swingers, whores cucks and sluts really and truly are.

kandiekandieover 14 years agoAuthor
A word from the author

This is for those trools that cannot do anything but gripe!

This story is pure fantasy!!

For those of you who know us, it's true we are swingers, but we would do nothing like this at all. Have a great evening, I know I will XOX Kandy.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous