All Comments on 'Cumming In My Wife's Best Friend Ch. 01'

by HornyHubbie

Sort by:
  • 114 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
good jub newbie!!

you did a good job with that story! It started out just right, with the shock and then he starts to get absorbed in the other woman, I liked this story, can't wait for part 2!

galahadesqgalahadesqover 14 years ago
Very Hot Story

I liked it a lot. Keep it up! Galahad

Scotsman69Scotsman69over 14 years ago
Extremely hot

and all the more so for the realism with which all the participants are described. Thank you for a fine tale. I look forward to the next part.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
WOW This is great

Looking forward to the next chapter. I hope in the end that Mike implodes and leaves so John can have Helen and Natashia. Someone has to help her with the kid, and 1 household is easier than 2 right?

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
great job

looking forward to part # 2.

fumundacheezefumundacheezeover 14 years ago
Hotter than a four balled Tomcat

I believe you have a winner here. All good ratings except for the ignorant asshole that keeps reading wife stories and voting 00. Son of a bitch has no idea as how hard an author works just to make others feel good and enjoy their work. Kudos to you HH and fuck the 00 man in the ass for being such a brain dead idiot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
WOW GREAT FIRST STORY!!

I can't wait for chapter two. Don't pay attention to the low ratings from the angry people who couldn't write a story half as good. They must all have childless wives because they have small dicks and shoot blanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Excellent

Very well written with a good story.

fumundacheezefumundacheezeover 14 years ago
BTW HorneyHusband

You know that this is the start of many chapters, my friend. Even after this guy does his thing with Helen and the little swimmers find their target, the couple by necessity with have to rely on old John to do the deed again so subsequent kids will all look the same. I see in Helen's future the desire for a BIG family.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Good, but some criticism

Overall the story was well written, it just didn't stand out. A story about a well endowed guy getting to nail his small dicked bald best friends wife. To me at least it was less erotic and sort of sleazyish. Good job for a first attempt though. Can't wait for more submissions.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
eee

and later on they divorced..since they did not adopt gues whos responsible payin the bills

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Very good

good plot behind the headlines...look forward to you continuing this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Realism?

It was pretty good, but it would have been better if the guy actually knew how many kids he and his wife had produced. Two kids and then twins seem to make four, but he several times said he had three. That made the story seem more like fiction and less erotic. I will keep reading, however!

greenfoolboygreenfoolboyover 14 years ago
good stuff

The dialogue and dirty talk is great, pairing the action with verbal expression is a great turn-on as is the rule breaking. I think the main character could probably deliver more than one load a night though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
the cliches

would not have been necessary. the bigger dick , the better fucking eventhough they just did it grandmas way. also the degrading of there so far so loved spouses was completly out of place for a good erotic story. why I know ? I did it and just the mere fact, that we (friends so far) don't make love or sex for fun, no that we make a baby got us emotionally to a point where we were never before not even with our partners. of course you can fuck this story up and downsize it to fucking animals but it would be a lost chance to write a good story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
good

good story for people with very little smarts, you know people who aren't that bright.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
good

good story for people with very little smarts, you know people who aren't that bright.

don87654don87654over 14 years ago
Very good story......

I would think that they need to do a lot more than just produce a baby, and possibly continue on with even a cheating affair to thoroughly enjoy each other erotically and even romantically to where they have many babies together.....DAMN their spouses' wishes!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
hubby not to smart

what is there to do now?just keep fucking her until she get knock up.they always want more kids,so there will be a next time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Comment

Terrific. More, please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
HOw is this wrong, let me count the ways.

1. His wife lets him fuck the other woman as necessary to impregnate her. How long until the wife wants to go out and get some herself? When will the jealously come to ripen and ruin the marriage?

2. The other guy is happy now but suppose they divorce or just get angry with each other, what will lover boy do when the other couple or the husband sues for back child support? Or better yet sues in a divorce suit based on adultry?

3. Suppose the two "friends" take it to the next level and want to divorce the others and be together?

4. What happens down the road when a medical emergency requires some genetid information on the father, or better yet and organ donation?

5. Maybe momma to be has a spite of remorse and wants to or does terminate the pregnancy. Which husband will have a voice if she allows him one, and what if the sperm donar doesnt want his child terminated, Can he sue her or stop it?

I am sure there are other problems and someone will bring them up, but really take a dose of reality and know that this is just fantasy and in reality as the old saying goes, it just does not hold water.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Why Oh Why...

do readers insist on criticising stories in terms of the real world. That's boring and, furthermore, defeats the whole purpose of erotic flights of fantasy. For God's sake, just dream the dream and fly with it, we're supposed to be here for escapism, aren't we?!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Anon from UK

I couldn't have said it better. I wonder why some readers bother to read anything on an erotic site. This is a site for erotic fantasy. If morality is an issue you're shouldn't even be here. Go away and spout your discontent somewhere else. <p>There was no doubt in my mind that the rules would be broken. Kind of difficult to have mechanical sex. Good read author, looking forward to your next chapter. Thanks. ML

insatiainsatiaover 14 years ago
WOW!!!!!

what an amazingly hot story-the discriptions were vivid and the emotions were captured and shared viscerally. i really enjoyed it. please friends, remember literotica is erotic fantasy and read and derive pleasure accordingly. good job on this one...can't wait to see where it goes. xoxox

mightyquinn71mightyquinn71over 14 years ago
Great story!

All the rules made it more of a turn-on. Ignore the morons who say "but that's not realistic"...it's a fantasy! I thought it was presented as realistically as possible. There were some cliches - "the lover is bigger than the husband", "their passion overcomes the rules" - but I didn't feel they distracted from the story. So hot that they have to keep their shirts on, makes it seem all the more forbidden. All in all a great first story. Can't wait for part 2!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
More Please

Awesome start to your story, and I can't wait to be able to read the rest of it. Keep up the great work :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Excellent erotica from a new author

thanks... Mancelt.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Here's #30

and I haven't even finished the story yet, but any author that is too dumb to even keep a count of the number of children that one of his major protagonists has (1+1+twins=4) doesn't deserve any more than a 50% score!!! AT LEAST, one other commenter noticed this discrepancy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
outstanding...

well written and erotic. Can't wait to read more

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Count.!

I noticed the count of the kids to but was not going to say anything because I really liked the story line and all of the possible ways this could end that I could care less if he said 10 kids.!! But then some people could spoil a 'wet' dream*! Very good story. 5&100 both. JAG/TSO

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Superb!

Wish it was my wife you were doin' !!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Such a shame

that you have written such a wonderful story, yet it still receives the mindless comments from those who wanted it to contain anal/incest despite being under loving wives. If they could read and write they would be dangerous!

Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Great start ! Can't wait for the next installation

Thr buildup was superb and the follow through is excellent. I will be checking daily for the next installation !!

TMJ2000TMJ2000over 14 years ago
great story

Loved your story. hoping you put up the next chapter soon

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
One of the Best

What I thought was going to be a big cliche, turned out to be a great erotic story.

Congratulations author. great writing.

60 year old George

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
yes please just thinkin about fucking anther man..

Well just thinking about another man now i love i bt not to get a baby! When are you going to write more i need to read more.......

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
NICE!

Loved the first chapter. Having been checking daily for what's next.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Great first story

Great first story. Keep up the great work. Can't wait to read more!

Privates1stClassPrivates1stClassover 14 years ago
Don't understand....

...why there are so many negative comments about the morality of these two couples. After all, this is a fantasy on an erotic website. They had great sex like nearly every other story on the site. The same readers who give good marks to fantasies about incest and one night stands shouldn't complain about this one. Frankly, I'm looking forward to Chapter 2.

buttyninjabuttyninjaover 14 years ago
fantastic

Really good keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Waiting for the next installment

We have a new star in our midst.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
~Hurry Damnit!!!~

Write the next chap. pleaseeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!

lraelraeover 14 years ago
Impressive début

Really promising writing there - look forward to reading more of your work in future

maxflymaxflyover 14 years ago
Nicely done!!

Bravo! Nicely written. Nicely thought out. Well paced. Sexy without being sloppy or vulgar. I can already see two or three directions this could go. I am curious to see which way you do!!

SPEN STERLINGSPEN STERLINGover 14 years ago
Great story!

Very believable, nice set up. An intriguing idea, which I suspect has happened in real life. Gripping sex scene as well, and I have an idea that it may take all five sessions! Plus, they will probably want more kids!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Big dick wins again!

Yeah! Better yet you should have made him black too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
100-100-100-100

to offset the assholes who think stories are completely worthless, but read them anyway, every chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Very well done

I skipped this one because of the opening. It didn't look all that interesting. But then I read Chapter 02. It was very well done. So I returned to Ch. 01. The intro still put me off, but I knew what was coming so I read on. One of the best stories I've read here in recent months. Looking forward to the rest. Don't fuck it up with Helen turning into a cock hungry slut looking for black meat which is the usually favored story line here. But I know you won't. This is good stuff. Write more about other characters, too. You have great character development and are a great storyteller.

mBrowmBrowover 14 years ago
Great buildup!

Nicely done. Bronx cheers to the repetitive Anonymous 00-ratings with no explanation.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Like a Trained Puppy Dog

His wife snaps her fingers and tells him which bitch to fuck and he goes at her like she is in heat. He did not agree or disagree to this fucking session, doesn't he have the balls to say no if he thinks it is wrong, which he did think it was wrong? Maybe he is just another pussyhound and his wife needs a rest. Poor Pussy Whipped Husband. I hope his wife does not tell him to jump off the roof of their home because he probably would.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
I loved this story and the other chapters also!

I too started with chapter 02 and then had to go back and read this one! Since then I have ready every chapter and look for the next chapter on here every day!!! I'm addicted, please post the next chapter soon. I absolutely love your writing. Thanks!

*******And please pay no mind to the idiotic, simple-minded people who read stories just to leave negative feedback! This story is AWESOME.

CuCernunnosCuCernunnosabout 14 years ago
So British, but sooooo good!

Don't get me wrong on the title of this comment. I LOVED this story! I think the nautiness of it, coupled by the 'restrictions' to their actions just made it great.

But it does remind me of some of the higher class porn I saw while stationed in the UK. I never thought someone could have sex yet be so prim and proper.

Anyway, outstanding job. I'm looking forward to the other chapters in this story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
A wonderful story

Absolutely brilliant, and very, very hot. I love the detail you put into your story. I can't wait to read the others.

FyreHeartFyreHeartover 13 years ago
great start

Couple of minor errors, such as mentioning 2 kids then twins, then later on having the main character talk about his 3 kids. Using 'is' when 'it' is the proper word, little errors like that are often over looked but could be avoided with a good editor. Spell check works but often doesn't catch grammatical, tense, or plot errors.

Otherwise a good read. Keep up the writing.

oldwayneoldwayneover 13 years ago
Outstanding!

If this is your first attempt, you must be a "natural".

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Yet another perverted gutless Pomy wimp mind excrement !!

This worthless nation is full of degenerate perverts. Some of the worst!

JerrycuriousJerrycuriousover 12 years ago
Nice Read

It is a GREAT first effort. Well paced, very nice.

DWornockDWornockover 12 years ago

Too old for babies so 1*.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great first story!

Don't let jerky, mean comments keep you further writing. I don't know why they are even reading Literotica... I think your story had god pacing and dialog. I look forward to reading more of your work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Absolute pile of perverted and demented excrement of the mind !!!

Those sickos should commit themselves into asylums for insane!

cpigcpigover 12 years ago
good read!

Very hot don't listen to the naysayers, this site is about having a spicy read if they are looking for AWARD winning literature they are looking in the wrong place.

rjordanrjordanover 12 years ago
Great fun

It was kind of obvious from the listing of all those rules that these two would break them one by one. And they did, of course. But it didn't ruin the story. Looking forward to the remaining chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

A Very HOT ending to your story !! It really got much better after the rules. Thank you !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Absolute garbage !

By an inept shithead. 1 star.

oldtwitoldtwitalmost 12 years ago
Great

I see that the last post had the bravery to give a name to his post, NOT. don't know why some people post such, so small minded if you can't say some thing constructive don't do it it just make you look bad. Back to the story, well thought out, I thought quite sexy, people do do the most strange things to get what they want, keep it up , just noticed you have a follow up must go read it now..

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Excellent!

Really nicely done. It seems pretty realistic, at least the preliminaries. John, a bit of an asshole however, but I suppose, that's how people are. Very well written. I hope there is another follow up to this.

Thanks !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Totally sick garbage !

The worst. "1*" !!!!!!!!

louise_lloydlouise_lloydover 10 years ago
Very Erotic

A very hot story ...... Keep on writing. Don't get hung up on readers who demand writing excellent and forget that the stories are meant to be sexual.

The first basic premise is that good friends always help each each which John and Nat did. Second, the rules were unrealistic for relaxed sex and being obeyed during the throes of orgasm. In this situation, the only rule should be relax, enjoy the sex and get pregnant.

dirtyomandirtyomanover 10 years ago
Thank You

I very much enjoyed this story. I think it is well written, enjoyable, & very sexy. Worth every minute of read time.

I am now going to read the other 3 chapters.

OverthefallsOverthefallsover 10 years ago
Nicely written story about 4 idiots.

While I understand the hopeless feeling of not being able to get pregnant, their solution to the problem was fraught with danger. And that danger has come home to roost. Good story, well written, nicely done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
about idiots

by one

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
biography

of a cuck wanna be

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
AWSOME

Literally who cares if you made some mistakes unless your a fucking nit picker you don't really care this book is erotic literally for a first book be proud of your self because as you carry on writing you'll learn different sexual styles so well done and fuck the nit pickers your doing fine trust me I know xxxxx

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
dummy

You need to proof-read your stories or have someone else do it for you. You got confused with your names..........see "When Mike and Natasha had invited us ...."

Mike is married to Helen -- remember?

idiot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Damn that was a great story made my cock rock hard

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Wow

Came before I read this. Came again at the end. So hot.

lowkeyonelowkeyoneover 7 years ago
WOW WOW !!!

Well done, an excellent story, hot hot Thank you.i

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
fantastic!

I couldn't stop until I finished it. I thought it was great. Well written and so erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
What a vivid description

You set the scene superbly and described it brilliantly. Excellent.

sexymeupsexymeupalmost 7 years ago
not your work

If this was supposed to be a new story, it is not, I have read this story before, you have copied and pasted someone else's work. if you going to post someone's work you should say it was written by someone else instead of trying to take credit for it.you better hope the real person who wrote this doesn't sue your ass. I hope he does see it and sues you big time. you want to write, fine, but write your own stories, not stories that belong to others.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Hot Hot Hot!!!!!'

I am entranced by the concept. It is so much forbidden fruit. This also puts the lie to the idea that "it's just sex". The chemical cocktail released during sex is real and addictive.

OnethirdOnethirdabout 6 years ago
Concept

The concept is fun, though a woman being “to nervous” to have IF work is kind of unlikely. Better than the stories where a couple agrees to insemination “the old-fashioned way” rather than the obvious route of in vitro fertilization with no real reason. Hell, use a damn turkey blaster as a first effort, people! The sex was fine, though a bit clinical in description. We’ll see where this goes; I expect some extra unsanctioned sessions.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Excellent....

I've impregnated the wives of several couples and the husband never knew it. One was my sister when her husband went off on a three day drunk while she was in the middle of her fertile cycle. She told me that she'd show him.... she was going to go out and get laid. I took her coat off, threw her down on the living room couch, stripped her panties off and fucked a huge load of cum and our baby into her tight little pussy. Once I'd fucked her, she killed the lights, took me to bed and got thoroughly fucked for two straight days. When she came up pregnant, we had no doubt of whose cum had fertilized her. No one would ever have thought that either of us would have been guilty of incest but we were hooked so we continued to fuck each other. I fucked our next two into her, too. I wasn't around when her husband got lucky and pumped her fourth child into her... a daughter that we later learned her three brothers had started fucking when she was eleven. The fifteen year old took her cherry and had been fucking her for a couple of months before the other two boys walked in on them and wanted her pussy, too. She grew up a very happily fucked girl because their mother, my sister, said that our son's cocks are long and thick, like mine.

Definitely 5 stars for this one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
How many children

You start out saying 1 for 1, then 2 years later it is 2 for 2, then later twins. That would be 4 children, but you keep saying mother of 3 children. What happened to number 4?

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Anon 3/11/18

You are a damned liar, you idiot slug. Sick story too.

penguin2000penguin2000almost 5 years ago
Great story

I enjoyed your story. This first effort is undoubtedly better than mine. The way you described the actual act of intercourse created very vivid imagery. I have to reread it a few times before I write my next story.

The only recommendation I can make is maybe use more contractions in dialog? Dialog seems a bit mechanical times, including internal dialog.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Greatness, *****

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
The Lesbian community has clearly failed to educate the populace

about TURKEY BASTERS !!!!

I know, not much story then, but out of 4 ostensibly smart people ...

Olfrog14x

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Good writing, Undermined

The author is an excellent technical writer. He sets the scene well and draws the reader into the action.

But he makes his protagonist come off as an egocentric jerk, whose primary concern is everyone being aware of the superior size of his "equipment", and how "tight" his partner is. His obvious enthusiasm for lying to his wife and pushing Helen into further "rule breaking" doesn't endear him to the reader at all.

You can have a "bad boy" protagonist", but you need to give the reader a reason to explain his bastardlyness: war, physical trauma, long isolation, a horrendously bad marriage ...

Something that isn't "I just had the chance to bang a tighter one, so I took it and used it for all I was worth and slept soundly afterward. What my family doesn't know, won't hurt ME."

Kinda makes anyone in the readership with a functioning moral compass hope for the bus from Karmatown to run over him.

I will admit that the wife, Natasha, is well illustrated as a particularly good example of wilfully blind feminine thinking, which many of us have encountered. "I will talk myself into allowing this, to look like a generous person, but I'll put restrictions on it that I know will be almost impossible for two people who already have a social friendship and who will "manually" be trying to engage in the most physically and emotionally intimate act two people can engage in: procreation".

"That way I can fool myself into thinking everything is fine, but I reserve the right to be suspicious and interrogate him constantly about an ENCOUNTER I AGREED TO. And so, it's HIS FAULT if this hurts our marriage. I can duck blame entirely with my impossible "rules".

"That will work out exactly as I want it to."

jkthekatjkthekatover 3 years ago
I loved the set up

Well written and thought out

WargamerWargamerabout 3 years ago

The husband is a cunt. He is happily breaking all the rules.

Natasha should ditch him pronto.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Okay champ. Lol

Sman4444Sman4444about 3 years ago

Great Story and buildup.

I liked the way the prim and proper slowly gave way to lust and eroticism!

OlFrog14xOlFrog14xalmost 3 years ago

I cannot believe that so many people don't know about, or can't bear the idea of using the humble Turkey Baster to avoid full-contact sex when using a sperm donor.

I will admit that it's a lot more work to make an interpersonal drama out such donations, but that's been the established procedure in some communities since AT LEAST the 1980's.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Liked it so far.

5 stars!

Bill S.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Dude - Seriously???

"But that was before my dick had filled her as it had now, stretching her exquisitely, the tip pressed into her cervix. Before the reality of knowing that she was not going to have...passionless intercourse with me... but that we were about to have sex. That she was about to fuck her best friend's husband, and feel a cock inside her that was much larger than her husband's or indeed had significantly more girth than any cock which she had ever been fucked by."

WTF - this is supposed to be erotic writing?

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous