All Comments on 'Big Girls Don't Cry'

by Matthew1991

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
For a first story

it was okay. Not sure why but a lot of first time writers only submit a tease for their first story. This felt rushed. Take your time on the next story. Read it to yourself out loud to get a feel of how others will hear it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Are you a virgin? Or just uninformed

"He looked with awe at the virgin button before him, the hymen glistening with lubricant" You need to go back and read your biology book. You can't see a girl's hymen whether it's "glistening" or not. LOL

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 14 years ago
Not too bad for a first post

The story is short but not too bad. You should research the topic your story is going to be about before you write, it will make your story more believeable. Bring out the love between the man and woman, after all they are brother and sister, and there should be more that just sex between them.thanks for the post.

hopkinscmhopkinscmabout 14 years ago
Tired of reading Crap Stories

I'm sure you had a good premise for your story. I've been reading a lot of stories on the incest/taboo section and I'm SICK of writers not proof reading their stories! It is really simple to proof. Did you know you had them standing and all of a sudden she's lifting her hips to have her pants removed. When did they lay down? Where? Or are they sitting? He was playing video games. I haven't been leaving comments but I'm gonna start. I couldn't even finish this crap of a story because I'm tired of trying to figure out what you are all trying to say....

OH and don't say anything about me not writing. I do and I enjoy reading so I pick up on misspelled words bad grammar and badly conceived plots. MY RANT IS OVER!

C_frommnC_frommnalmost 12 years ago
Really Like

The story and cant wait to see where Jonathan and Hannah take it from here

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
@..........just uninformed

Before you shout your mouth off about others you should check YOUR biology book, the hymen is easy to see at the opening to a pussy. Where do you think it is?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous