All Comments on 'Candy Canes and Peppermint Lattes'

by blackstallion21

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
YoursSINSerelyYoursSINSerelyover 14 years ago
Good Story

Ignore the basher. I'm sure it was a man. It was well written.

Boxlicker101Boxlicker101over 14 years ago
Okay

It was okay, but I thought they got into it a little too fast. By the way, the central chartacter of "It's a Wonderful Life" is named George Bailey.

blackstallion21blackstallion21over 14 years agoAuthor
to the readers...

OOH, this has been the most criticized of all of my stories on Lit... Sorry for my human mistake, Henry/George... and to the hater, i am really sorry but opinions are like assholes. everyone has one. thanks to those who commented for the better! and Merry Christmas!

klaxxklaxxover 14 years ago
Excellent!

Absolutely loved it. Well written and HIGHLY erotic. My only complaint is that it was too short.<br><br>Oh, and I'M a man. Watch the generalizations. Prejudice is ugly from any direction.

shavedbuffy2shavedbuffy2over 14 years ago
Not one of your best....

Sorry, but I thought you jumped too quickly into the sex and didn't give enough build-up, to establish the story. Thanks for sharing it with us and keep on trying. ;)

sarahhhsarahhhover 14 years ago
Oh, that was cute!

Especially in light of you being a man writing as a woman in the story. I agree wholeheartedly with Klaxx's comment. You be a good boy now if you want Ms. Santa to give your big black dick something for Xmas!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userblackstallion21@blackstallion21
99 Followers
Hello all, first of all I am thrilled for this opportunity to be an author on LIT. I have been an author for the past 20 years! And I thank all of my readers from the tall to the small for keeping me in the game! Please Please feedback on my work good or bad, and I will give y...